Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? (32186 Views)

Poll: Hottest female rapper in Nigeria?

Weird MC: 26% (51 votes)
Madarocker: 0% (0 votes)
Bouqui: 19% (38 votes)
Sasha: 31% (60 votes)
X2: 0% (0 votes)
Kemistry: 2% (5 votes)
Queen Change: 1% (2 votes)
B B: 0% (0 votes)
Blaise: 19% (37 votes)
This poll has ended

See Hot Sexy Pictures Of Owerri's Hottest Female Singer, Vivada / Best Femcee (Female Rapper) In Nigeria - Muna Vs Eva / Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by doctor(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2006
I have been hearing a two female rappers for long and that is "Weird M C and Queen Change". But now is like female rappers are getting noticed these days. Like a girl named Bukola, who says she maybe "BOUQUI" or whatever,the girl is hot,she is a hardcore rapper if understand what i mean. Her rhymes are flows are superb,not that she is the best but i am saying she is one of the best.
You know,who can tell me the best among them,rating from the lowest to the highest.

A. Weird M.C

B. Madarocker

C. Bouqui

D. Sasha

E. X2

F. Kemistry

G. Queen Change

H. B.B

Anyone with a sincere heart can only rate them,rating is not by their behaviour or how popular they are but the way each ladies rap and the one that can be noticed in the public, like Eedris, Ruggedman and the rest of them.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Eastcoast(f): 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2006
The best female rapper on your list, i think it is Sasha.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by cabali(m): 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2006
Bouqui is the best on the list; kemistry is a written rapper and weird mc is an entertainer
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by JalistarIX(f): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2006
SASHA is the best have seen in nigeria.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ocho(f): 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2006
oooh, is see! so most of us were kind of out of line? embarassed well, hottest female Nigeria rapper? i don't even know of any female Nigeria rapper.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by shadex1(m): 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2006
Give it up for my one and only biatch, Eve
but from your list,Bouqui is thes though i have only heard part of 2 of are songs and i was really feeling her.
Plus can anyone tell me where to download Nigerian Songs i need them badly.I dont mean them 2face n p-square, them other ones that sound cool not them common ones
Holla at me or you can send it to my box on shadegz@yahoo.com
Thankxs
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by diyobdw(f): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2006
$hadex:

Give it up for my one and only biatch, Eve
but from your list,Bouqui is thes though i have only heard part of 2 of are songs and i was really feeling her.
Plus can anyone tell me where to download Nigerian Songs i need them badly.I don't mean them 2face n p-square, them other ones that sound cool not them common ones
Holla at me or you can send it to my box on shadegz@yahoo.com
Thankxs
You are in IB rit, Please Buy their CDs even if it the priated copy u can find .Let's support Ours!! cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley cheesy grin
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by spikelord(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2006
Among those ones u listed, I can't say who but looking at that list with my google of fame, then I'll have chosen Weird MC and Sasha!
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2006
is Chemistry/khemistry also the same chick that does the MTN yello show? i think i heard one of her tracks some days back, not too bad sha. if Sasha were a guy she would be wack, but i guess cos she's a girl peeps be trippin.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by dafman(m): 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2006
we ain't got any hottest female rapper in Nigeria
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by cabali(m): 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2006
where have u been? obviously not in lagos or u dont like rap, pls dont mention kemistry, her lyrics and flow are as ugly as she is
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by spikelord(m): 9:17am On Mar 11, 2006
dafman:

we ain't got any hottest female rapper in Nigeria

Really
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by dafman(m): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2006
spikelord:

Really

Who in your estimation has the lyrics, rhymes, skill and attitude to be the hottest nigerian female rapper
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by shadyBaba: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2006
"no more vacancies for wack mc's" well sasha is aight but B.O.U.Q.U.I is the best Nigeria has ever had and will be until americans start coming to nija.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ocho(f): 3:43am On Mar 13, 2006
Who is this SASHA girl? she's a rapper,i know that much but i'd still want to know more. So she's Lagosian shey? i bet i guesed right. What recording label is she registerd with?
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by visitkcj(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2006
I'll say Sasha.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Manta(m): 10:47am On Mar 14, 2006
The Lady PEACEMAKER, Mic-nified records' firstlady is the hotest in naija. check her out at www.mic-nifiedrecords.5u.com
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by chicabonit(f): 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2006
well this is ma own rating- its bouqui,weird mc,chemistry,sasha,x2.I think queen change is wack, well sasha is lagosian for d person who asked and for d one who doesn't like chemistryl, i think u should listen to other tracks.Its chemistry of rhythm 93.7 and yeah she's ugly but i think i feel her flow.not enuff pple know bouqui.her album is out now on next level.sasha is ok.i don't think she's as good as bouqui but shes hooked up with d rite crew in d industry.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Deepop(f): 1:16am On Apr 02, 2006
push your hands up for weird MC cheesy,sasha is not bad anyway wink
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by cabali(m): 9:18am On Apr 12, 2006
bouquiy remains the best! she has the flow, tempo, skills and lyrics!

she was on rythm fm and she free styled; rapping about what she was seeing in the studio and it all ended up in rythmes too! kemistry gave her the props for that
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by paj(m): 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2006
, the three I've liked so far , Rappatainer,Madarocka,Sasha and Naira, cool cool

Pa
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Small: 7:36pm On May 02, 2006
I have started hearing about that Madarocka out here in Amsterdam.  I just came back from Naija, two weeks ago and she was on AIT.

She is supposed to be coming for a show here in a couple months.  My boys saw her in Germany and said she was off the hook.

Does anybody know where she is based?

- Chike
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by spikelord(m): 1:28am On May 08, 2006
dafman:

Who in your estimation has the lyrics, rhymes, skill and attitude to be the hottest nigerian female rapper

They all do what they know how to do, Just rate them is what u have to do,
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by naihiphop: 3:14am On Jun 12, 2006
have yall heard that new femal artist nyja? she is hot as hell, she got intervied on 93.7 and its funny cause since i heard the interview ive seen her everywhere, i heard her on cool fm alot and they play he r music in silver bird and i heard shes about to have a full spread in some magazine next week i think inspirational or some shiznit like that
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by doctor(m): 9:24am On Jun 13, 2006
After a long process of comparism, i think the following three are tight :
Sasha

Bouqui

Madarocker

All the same Kemistry is not bad at all but i don't think she is ready for music now but ready for Presenting programmes on Rhythm 93.7 fm.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by beyunce(f): 10:55am On Jun 13, 2006
Kaline.

She did a collabo with ruggedman and face.

Next on ma List will be Weird MC
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Jduck13(m): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2006
people come check these Battles outat my thread champs of freestyle and come vote for da best its goin down
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by eveseh(f): 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2006
dont know?
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Jduck13(m): 2:35am On Jun 14, 2006
All my people vote for who won me or menike
At my thread champs from freestyle
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ddizzle(f): 3:03am On Jun 14, 2006
I cant really say, cuz im a female rapper and producer www.betarecords.com/nmorecords i produce all my tracks and i dnt write im a freestyler!!

But if i had to say out of your list ill say bouqui
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by menike(m): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2006
ddizzle:

I can't really say, because im a female rapper and producer www.betarecords.com/nmorecords i produce all my tracks and i dnt write im a freestyler!!

But if i had to say out of your list ill say bouqui

Yo D baby
Nice line but I suggest U need an america beat not that African beat U gat there on "AFRICAN".

I luv that joint "Ex girlfriend" and "jealous of me"

Your voice is Nigerian so don't step out of it, It's just the beat that needs a change to grab the attention of everybody.

I say this cuz I do the same thin' U do but MURDER INC pays ma own bills
Best of luck wit yours (Holla Back, Peace Out)
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ddizzle(f): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2006
yah thanx for checking it out, i sumtimes fluctuate because im aimed at getting both audiences lol, thanx for the tip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Davido - “Fia” (Video) / Highlights From Headies Award 2019 - Hilarious Meme Collection / Wyclef Jean Joins Kizz Daniel's 'FvckYouChallenge'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.