Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Funniest British Movie Ever Is - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funniest British Movie Ever Is (13505 Views)

Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? / **best Epic/fantasy Movie Ever!** / Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest British Movie Ever Is by SeanT21(f): 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2008
since i live in the U.S and i hardly get to see British movies i fell in love with this one,

about a boy-- this movie is SO funny.

What is the funniest British movie you have seen
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by Seun(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2008
4 Weddings And A Funeral maybe?
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by almondjoy(f): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2008
Try the "Carry On" Series!
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2008
run, fat boy, run. is that a british movie? if yes, i thought it was kind of funny
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 23, 2008
I don't know if these are the funniest ever but I loved Bridget Jones Diary and Love Actually.
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by lucabrasi(m): 7:52am On Apr 23, 2008
ali g in da house, if dat can be classified as funny, 51st stae with samuel l was mainly shot in uk and it has a lot of funny brit scenes
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by olu4life(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2008
I will give the funniest to Mr. Bean
He is so funny. i dont know why tv stations stopped airing it
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by Riskie(f): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2008
Is there such a thing as a funny British movie? grin
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by SeanT21(f): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2008
Riskie:

Is there such a thing as a funny British movie? grin

stop hating on the british. they gonna throw hot tea your way.
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by Jokething: 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2008
Has any1 watch Hot Fuzz. Swear down that film is a killer smiley
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by Arielle: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2008
@ AJ Especially Carry On Camping!
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by Rosh23: 1:45am On May 01, 2008
Try Police Hot fuzz
Enchanted
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by dominobaby(f): 4:09pm On May 03, 2008
LOCK, STOCK AND TWO SMOKING BARRELS - honestly you'll laugh your eyes out!
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by mohawkchic(f): 11:07pm On May 04, 2008
~Hmm There isnt a lot of British Comedy Movies that will generally be considered funny as the humour is so dry,sometimes peeps just dont get it!! There are loads of British Comedy series though that are really hilarious!! I'll recommend these

~Carry On
~Little Britain
~Coupling
~The Catherine Tate Show

~However there are a few Movies that are classic!!

~I'll Difinately Ditto On The  Lock Stock & Smoking Barrels and Four weddings & A Funeral,i had some laffs watching these movies

~Full Monty
~Austin Powers
~Notting Hill
~Chicken Run
~Love Actually
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by iice(f): 4:43am On May 05, 2008
Trainspotting grin grin grin
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by watever(f): 1:41am On May 07, 2008
''Monty Phython and the Holy Grail''
Hilarious!! seriously!
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by hola2ng(m): 10:02am On May 08, 2008
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by Sagamite(m): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2010
Best British Movie Ever (part of my collections):

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

Simply a classic in plot, script and acting. You would laugh and be screaming. This is coming from one that does not like British movies.
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by SisiKill1: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2010
^^^^ I agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I've seen that movie a billion times and every single time I crack up like someone in a mental institution. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'll also add Snatch. I thought Brad Pitt was BRILLIANT in that (Yeah, I know, I know I'm obsessed with the guy but what can I do)
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by Emmyk(m): 9:33am On Mar 01, 2010
Oh men!! Try watching: Meet the Spartans, a spoof of 300. It too hilarious and sagacious. I watch it at least once a wik! Featuring Sean Maguire,kevin sobo(hercules),carmen electra,method man,redman,gloria gaynor track: I wil survive,spider woman, Idols, american top next model,gta san andréas, and YOU GOT SERVED dance. You can c d combination already: 4rm al works of life!!!!
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by aieromon(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2010
I'll go with Snatch anytime anyday.
I'm presently hooked on Hustle.
I love the accent cool
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by Emmyk(m): 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2010
This Topic should have been: Funniest American/Hollywood Movie. Just nowin now that the meet the spartans i wrote is american movie. I guess mr bean some1 wrote is also is an american movie.
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 04, 2010
The Full Monty. cheesy
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by ravenzord(m): 3:45am On Mar 04, 2010
The funniest British Movies I've seen are Guy Ritchie movies; Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, Rock 'n'Roll. Then there's "Free Willie", the animated movie, frigging hilarious.
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by denthemen(m): 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2010
Hot fuzz was crazy, but i totally loved it
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by h107: 2:05pm On May 24, 2011
to Emmyk, Oh men!! Try watching: Meet the Spartans, a spoof of 300. It too hilarious and sagacious. I watch it at least once a wik! Featuring Sean Maguire,kevin sobo(hercules),carmen electra,method man,redman,gloria gaynor track: I wil survive,spider woman, Idols, american top next model,gta san andréas, and YOU GOT SERVED dance. You can c d combination already: 4rm al works of life!!!!

Really? I'm not having a personal attack at you but that film is just absolutely awful, its such a sorry, bad excuse for a film, the acting and jokes are just appalling. I think the only currentish spoof film of that sort that is any good is Scary Movie mainly because it started that kind of genre back up again and I'm not saying that its amazing but its probably the best of the recent bunch. Also there has been more than one Mr.Bean film, and a rather long running t.v series!

One of my favourite British comedy films has to be In Bruges, its fantastically acted by Collin Farrell and Brendan Gleeson and has some awesome lines in it. Also Late Night Shopping, Cashback, Brazil, Death At a Funeral and I can't believe that any one hasn't mentioned yet Monty Python and The Holy Grail and The Life Of Brian possibly some of the best British comedy films you could own!
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by audacious: 12:33pm On May 25, 2011
Shaun of the Dead: a funny as hell Bristish Romantic Zombie Comedy!
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by Jayboy124: 2:07pm On May 25, 2011
About a Boy, Notting Hill, Love Actually, Four Weddings and a Funeral, An Education,
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by ragdollz: 2:37pm On May 25, 2011
I wish all British comedies could be like Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead. In fact, any comedy with those two guys in it is always a smash!!¡
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by MadMax1(f): 6:53pm On May 25, 2011
Any of the Monty Python movies.
A Fish Called Wanda
Bridget Jones Diary
Re: Funniest British Movie Ever Is by KennyG6(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2011
Hot Fuzz was cool

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Movies / 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) / Highlights From Big Brother Naija (videos + Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.