Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever (8253 Views)

Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? / Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / Who Is The Best Nigerian Movie Actor/actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by hotangel2(f): 10:59am On May 25, 2006
Life Partner: A Must See Movie!

Do you think u've seen the best Nigerian movie ever? Well i beg u to please think again.

Everyone should see this movie, it stars Jim iyke and Lilian bach. I think this is the best job ever done by jim iyke. No bad boy image, no smoking, no speaking slangs.

It teaches, it's soo educative, it's soo good, it's just the best i've seen in a while. Trust me, if this is coming from me, then u better believe that THIS MOVIES IS AWESOME! wink

I'm not getting payed to advertise this movie, but i just feel everyone should watch it. It'll pass for a family movie, a funny movie.

I totally didn't have a boring moment while watching it. I mean it was MEANINFULL ALL THROUGH. I didn't fast forward a scene. JIM IYKE is a good actor. Lilian bach is also good.

Okay enough of my gambula, i just love this movie. It's online for those of u who can't rent it.

Click here to watch it FREE. Once u get on that page, scroll down and look for "life partner".

Awesome movie i tell u. Have u seen it? what do u think about it? I'll vex if i no get reply for this topic oo. SERIOUSLY!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by Rhodalyn(f): 11:02am On May 25, 2006
yeah! i've seen the movie, i now remember cheesy cheesy
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by hotangel2(f): 11:03am On May 25, 2006
Okay! So what do u think about it? undecided
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by Rhodalyn(f): 11:20am On May 25, 2006
just as U said hun kiss kiss it's real good kiss kiss U know they're both very talented Lilian and Jim cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by Rhodalyn(f): 11:33am On May 25, 2006
hey!! cheers a millon gurl cheesy cheesy im actually watching some movies there right now cheesy cheesy cheesy it's been a long tyme since i watched some naija movies sad
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by Rhodalyn(f): 11:34am On May 25, 2006
U're right gurl cheesy cheesy Jim was really been himself, no slurring whatsoever cheesy cheesy he was actuall speaking Ur naija language kiss
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by Rhodalyn(f): 11:39am On May 25, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy U know the bit where she was acting hard on Jim and her friends go like

U dont have to harass a man like that if U're not interested in him and she goes like
and who says im not interested in him?? cheesy cheesy damn funny!
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by Rhodalyn(f): 11:50am On May 25, 2006
lol hottie cheesy cheesy the movie is funny! Jim wants to make love to the gurl and she goes like : leave me to sleep in peace and Jim goes like I dont want to leave U to sleep in peace, i want to sleep with U cheesy cheesy
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by Rhodalyn(f): 11:53am On May 25, 2006
shocked shocked Jim is looking real bad in that movie cheesy cheesy not his Usual handsome self
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by hotangel2(f): 9:29pm On May 25, 2006
The place i like most is When Jim wrote a note, and put it on her, the note said : wake me up by 7:00am.

Jim woke up late, and asked her, "i tot i told u to wake me up by 7:00am". The girl was like, "i woke u up by 7:00am now, didnt u see my note"?

Jim search himself, and found a note on him, the note read "Wake up oo, it's 7:00am". BOY THAT WAS FUNNY!! And they made out. Awww, perfect couple.

I also like the part where Jim suggested that they shouldn't go to the village, and his father-in-law to be was like, "I want to go to the village, i don't know if u have mentally retarded people in ur family". HAHAHAHA, BOY that whole scene was FUNNY

I personally think Jim iyke looked his best in this movie. He should act more like this. Men this is the best romance comedy nigerian movie is yet to bring up. lol

I mean, they didn't copy any american movie, it was NIGERIAN all through. No fake stuffs, no unbelievable stuffs. It was REAL. Stuffs that happen in life.
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by Badman888(m): 9:31pm On May 25, 2006
yea watched the movie it kinda makes sense compared to alot of nigerian movies i have watched, it wasnt as predictable as most of the other ones i have seen.
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by hotangel2(f): 9:38pm On May 25, 2006
Badman, i predicted and all my predictions were Not what the movie ended up to be. i was like, ohh this is wat will happen now, and b4 i knew wat was happening, another thing happened.

Incase u havent' noticed, i love this movie. cheesy cheesy
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by Badman888(m): 9:39pm On May 25, 2006
yea everything wasnt going according to what i planned, i was like wow, thumbs up to them
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by babwilms(m): 11:16pm On May 25, 2006
I've seen it before but it's not a match for "Royal Palace 1,2,3" and "All My Life 1,2,3". This two movies in my point of view are the best Nigerian English Movies ever produced. You can check them out on Onlinenigeria.com.
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by hotangel2(f): 11:22pm On May 25, 2006
I've not seen royal palace. But All my Life? Nahh, i don't think so.
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by Badman888(m): 11:28pm On May 25, 2006
have you watched the 2face movie, didnt make sense to me and all those films that have up to part 3 abeg i cant watch too long.
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by hotangel2(f): 11:30pm On May 25, 2006
I was watching the 2face movie, and i got tired. Im watching royal palace now sha.
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by babwilms(m): 11:34pm On May 25, 2006
@hotangel. I assure you, you will fall in love with Royal Place, hope you have enough time to finish watching it at once because watching movies at different time makes one to loose interest.
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by Badman888(m): 11:37pm On May 25, 2006
watching it rite now, at least they are good reviews there i hope i like it "royal palace"
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by tochi(f): 12:27am On May 26, 2006
@babwilms, i agree with you~! Life partner was a good movie but no match for All my life or even blood sisters! It was the first time i actually heard of lilian bach(life partner of course) and she was a tad bit too cool for me sometimes~!
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by messiah(m): 11:42am On May 26, 2006
looking at the wealth of echoleon u showered on the movie,it's hard for one to believe that u are not advertising the movie as u claim. nothing will ever make me watch a nigerian movie again,we're embarrassingly backwards in that aspect! neither the pictures,direction,production nor the story lines are qualitative.we've got a long way to go!
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by beelyjay45(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2006
[color=Black][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]

Actually ve not seen the movie but If d movie was produced n directed by Tade Ogidan then it shoul db ebecos dat guy has wat it takes to produce a film that cam match international standard but if it was produced by our sterotype producers well I think i shldnt be worth mentioning grin
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by tochi(f): 2:33pm On May 26, 2006
@ messiah, you will be very very alrite! grin You know its funny because i used to be like you 4yrs ago, talking bout i wont watch any more Nigerian movies anymore, blah blah blah! I have grown so much since then and learn to accept and respect Nigerian movies for what they~! If you compare them to American movies, you're sure to be dissappointed because that is not what they are or what they are trying to be! Admittedly, some of them can have some wack storyline at times but that is no reason to totally cut them out of your life! Anyways, do as you please because it is not my place to tell you what and what not to watch!
Cheers!
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by tatenda: 4:29pm On May 26, 2006
what impressed me is the fact that when lillian started having marital problem, she didnt go to some shady juju man wearing red regalia and a white painted eye sorrounded by human skulls to get a "solution". the film was nice and at least it had meaning,
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by lunafish(f): 7:29pm On May 26, 2006
What the F*uck are you talking about?
I watch part 1 and was disgusted at how he became more of an a*sshoole and the film progressed. I've yet to see part 2 but I know that she shouldn't have married him anyway.
It's one of the most partriarchally loaded bulls*hit films I've seen in a long time.
I started off liking it- when she was making shakara but then she lost her edge, nope not the best. Not even close.
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by Badman888(m): 11:25pm On May 26, 2006
lunafish:

What the F*uck are you talking about?
I watch part 1 and was disgusted at how he became more of an a*sshoole and the film progressed. I've yet to see part 2 but I know that she shouldn't have married him anyway.
It's one of the most partriarchally loaded bulls*hit films I've seen in a long time.
I started off liking it- when she was making shakara but then she lost her edge, nope not the best. Not even close.

Calm down, smiley smiley . You dont like the movie i guess that summarizes it
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by lunafish(f): 11:52pm On May 26, 2006
Badman888, I was angered- deeply angered by what I witnessed.
Now I am calmer- thank you. lol wink wink wink
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by silans(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2006
hmmm, i see it myself it, really nice of jim iyke
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by heyo: 5:41pm On May 27, 2006
yeah i agree wit u hot angel,its one of tha best movies jim iyke has ever acted,did u also notice sumtin in dat movie?, jim did not wear any of his shades
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by queen2(f): 8:35pm On May 27, 2006
Lol, ive got the disc but havent seen it yet, but i will surely see it tonite
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by hotangel2(f): 11:08pm On May 27, 2006
heyo:

yeah i agree wit u hot angel,its one of tha best movies jim iyke has ever acted,did u also notice sumtin in that movie?, jim did not wear any of his shades

Yes oo, he was totaly a gentle man.

@ lunafish, i knew not everyone would like the movie, but pls see part two now. cheesy
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by Rhodalyn(f): 11:09pm On May 27, 2006
plus his hair-cut cheesy no braids, nothing cheesy

lol hottie kiss kiss cheers girl, im actually watching some movies online right now cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil 2016 HD Dvdrip Full Movie Download 720P / "BLACK GOLD" New Nollywood Hit By Jeta Amata / Phillipines: The Imortal Season Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.