Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Seun Osewa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Seun Osewa (1374 Views)

Seun Osewa Did You See This? / Is Seun Osewa Yoruba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa by Nobody: 1:10am On May 14, 2013
Seun this is getting out of hands, your mods simply hate my moniker and ban me anyhow.

Last in date ..tgral , she banned because I said: he is already rotting in hell. , like really?
Re: Seun Osewa by onila(f): 1:11am On May 14, 2013
cheesy
Re: Seun Osewa by Nobody: 1:15am On May 14, 2013
I mean I made a comment about someone rotting in hell, Seun this is a forum , a forum? We are not in class or in a church, I want to believe there's a minimum of interaction allowed on this forum..also tell to your mods, that Cameroonpride is just a moniker and do not represent the whole nation, if they have a PBS with Cameroon or Cameroonian , they shouldn't let those problems interfere in their activities(moderating)
Re: Seun Osewa by onila(f): 1:17am On May 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I mean I made a comment about someone rotting in hell, Seun this is a forum , a forum? We are not in class or in a church, I want to believe there's a minimum of interaction allowed on this forum..also tell to your mods, that Cameroonpride is just a moniker and do not represent the whole nation, if they have a PBS with Cameroon or Cameroonian , they shouldn't let those problems interfere in their activities(moderating)

but hell is a very bad place lipsrsealed
Re: Seun Osewa by Nobody: 1:18am On May 14, 2013
You need to talk to

Freiburger
Sexkillz
Tgirl4real
Jesoul
Misseve
angry angry angry

I mean 2weeks for : he is already rotting in hell? shocked angry
Re: Seun Osewa by Nobody: 1:19am On May 14, 2013
onila: but hell is a very bad place lipsrsealed

So? What's the difference between he is rotting in hell, go to hell and get lost? undecided
Re: Seun Osewa by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:57am On May 14, 2013
Is dis d komplaint session? Abeg oga Seun, wen I go start 2 dey, ooh! Sorry, rule 21! grin Oga Seun, pls,is wen will I start 2 b able postin my own topics n 2 dey mod na? Cos I get some baaadt as** topics up my sleeves ni grin
Re: Seun Osewa by Seun(m): 9:46am On May 14, 2013
Insufficient information.
Re: Seun Osewa by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2013
Seun: Insufficient information.
Information? Ikkeeey!
Call me mickey, I be half southy n northy meanin I get share 4 our oyel moni. I'm nice n unbiased plus, kabiru sokoto enta police custody 4rm thia disappear. Me, I enta army barracks 4th mechanized brigade 4rm thia rent one room apartment, courtesy of my able komandant pally grin
Re: Seun Osewa by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:23am On May 14, 2013
i was banned for the same reason. and btw maclatunji banned me for 2 YEARS. THIS IS NOT FAIR! and my only crime was i misread a quranic verse. as though i know the quraan. im a Pagan for GOdss sake! angry
Re: Seun Osewa by Nobody: 11:17am On May 14, 2013
Seun: Insufficient information.
what do you mean? What else do you want to know/
Re: Seun Osewa by Nobody: 6:48am On May 22, 2013
I hope you talked some sense in their heads angry
Re: Seun Osewa by wazirii: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hello Seun, this is for your attention. I know you will be worried but all you need to do is to respond to the letter and i know you may want to play smart by refusing to reply, but i am assuring you that the earlier you do the better, that we may settled all the issues involve the scandal and lies you posted on your site concerning my personality, but if you fail to res[pond, the hand of the law will get at you.=waziri.
Re: Seun Osewa by wazirii: 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
wazirii: Hello Seun, this is for your attention. I know you will be worried but all you need to do is to respond to the letter and i know you may want to play smart by refusing to reply, but i am assuring you that the earlier you do the better, that we may settled all the issues involve the scandal and lies you posted on your site concerning my personality, but if you fail to res[pond, the hand of the law will get at you.=waziri.

Re: Seun Osewa by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
wow so you are banned! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Seun Osewa by tpia5: 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
if you mean cameroonpride, he deleted his account.

this thread is an old one.

(1) (Reply)

Rise and decline of Science In Islam / Today In 1857, Arrival Of Christianity In Igboland / British Council Accused Of Discriminating Against Nigerian Members Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.