Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,659 members, 7,851,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

What Is A New Technology Businesses Use To Save Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is A New Technology Businesses Use To Save Money? (446 Views)

Best 5 Deposit Account Types To Save Money In For High Interest Yield / New Technology To Replace Dstv, Cut Down 96% Bill / The 10 Leading Family Businesses In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is A New Technology Businesses Use To Save Money? by StevenShamar: 6:26am On May 14, 2013
Hello Friends,

What is a new technology businesses use to save money? RFID? VoIP?
I have been looking for an article on technology a business has used to save money. Such as hospitals and RFID tags, or some companies and VoIP such as Vonage.
So my question is this, What are some new technologies that you know of that a company has used to save money?
If you can find me an article with a reputable source that will be great! If not, please just list the technology and the company that you know that has saved money and I will research it on a database.

Thanks In Advance,
Steven Shamar

vizbee-rfid.com

(1) (Reply)

Freight Forwarding Services At Cheap Rates!!!!!!! / MURANO FOR SALE @ ATTRACTIVE PRICE!!! / A Call To The Lack Of Smaller Currency Denominations In Atms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.