Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Under Aged Justin Bieber Caught Drinking Beer Right Or Wrong? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Under Aged Justin Bieber Caught Drinking Beer Right Or Wrong? (1049 Views)

Pope Benedict XVI Caught Drinking Beer Publicly(photo) / Caught In The Act: Justin Bieber Caught Grabbing Kendall Jenner's Butt (photo).. / Justin Bieber Caught In A Brothel In Brazil, Hustling For Prostitutes (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Under Aged Justin Bieber Caught Drinking Beer Right Or Wrong? by amokejoe(m): 7:36am On May 14, 2013

Justin Bieber, who is only 19-years-young is drinking a beer! OMG! Bieber, clearly not understanding the legal
drinking age in the Americas (which is a strict
21-years-old!) was caught abusing the power
of the South African 18-year-old drinking age
and slurped on a cold one much to the
chagrin of his PRE-PUBESCENT Instagram followers! Bieber licks his lips with carbonated glee as he
grips an Amstel Light, a beer popular with
women who want to watch their figure but
also appear like “one of the guys.” “Beers in the jungle” Bieber captioned the
photo. Justin also posted photos of elephants from
the same jungle with captions like, “In the
wild” and “God is good.” Do you know what isn’t good!? UNDERAGE
DRINKING! #DARE Here’s a sampling of some of the comments
left by his fans: “Ew that prob taste like sh*t” “OMG Justin You drink beer?” “I saw your movie and I looked up to U, but
how am I supposed to do that when you are
drinking and getting new tattoos?” “Oh my God don’t get drunk” Hopefully Justin Bieber gets his act together
before he does something worse, like drive
without a seatbelt, eat before swimming or
WORSE, stay up past his bedtime!!!!

Source: www.ajoworld.com/2013/05/under-aged-justin-bieber-caught.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

20 Photos From The “d’kings Men Live In Concert / Omotola's First Outing At The Future Awards (tfa) / 2face Finally Speak On His Babymamma Marriage Too Pastor Adeoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.