Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Moving A 49kg Electronic Equipment To Germany, How? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Moving A 49kg Electronic Equipment To Germany, How? (643 Views)

Difference Between NEFT And Instant Electronic Transfer / Are more British-born Nigerians moving back to Nigeria ? / Where To Buy Electronics In Germany? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving A 49kg Electronic Equipment To Germany, How? by mogentle(m): 11:41am On May 14, 2013
Hello Friends, i'm just selected to go to Germany with a multimillion naira electronic equipment. This equipment was procured from a German company but it's not working as expected, therefore we were asked to ship it back to them. I'm travelling by air very soon so, i want to know how i will go about the shipment by air. Do i have to get some clearances? What papers will be requested at the airport? What are the steps to follow? Pls, I need sincere information. The machine is about 50Kg, what can be the cost implication? I will appreciate positive contributions based on your experiences. Thank you.
Re: Moving A 49kg Electronic Equipment To Germany, How? by DONFASZY(m): 1:15pm On May 14, 2013
Sir

Pls advice d dimension of this shpt when packed and also d delivery point in germany 2enable us forward our affordable charge up2 german company doorstep
Call me 4 further info
Mr Frank
Skynetfas Cargo Agency
Door2door Express
Re: Moving A 49kg Electronic Equipment To Germany, How? by mogentle(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2013
DON FASZY: Sir

Pls advice d dimension of this shpt when packed and also d delivery point in germany 2enable us forward our affordable charge up2 german company doorstep
Call me 4 further info
Mr Frank
Skynetfas Cargo Agency
Door2door Express

When packed in a carton, the size is 32X25X29 inches.
Re: Moving A 49kg Electronic Equipment To Germany, How? by DONFASZY(m): 3:49pm On May 14, 2013
Whats d closest airport to cnee and company name to verify door step delivery cost as we can ship tomorrow

Pls treat asap send mail 2 skynetfas@gmail.com
Bb pin 27cecb4c
Re: Moving A 49kg Electronic Equipment To Germany, How? by DONFASZY(m): 5:36pm On May 14, 2013
120k all inclusive,picking up from your yard to shipping to German airport,import clearance and door step delivery to shippers yard

That's an estimate until we get more info to give discounts if any
Re: Moving A 49kg Electronic Equipment To Germany, How? by Pappyshoes(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2013
Germany!!
Re: Moving A 49kg Electronic Equipment To Germany, How? by DONFASZY(m): 8:39am On May 16, 2013
Pappyshoes: Germany!!
Its all inclusive

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The UK Currency Still High? / Should You Lend Money To Friends? / Your Solution To Quick Short Term Loans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.