Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

I Never Knew 2ace Idibia Had Wicked Spirit~ Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Knew 2ace Idibia Had Wicked Spirit~ Fan (2304 Views)

What Acting Wicked Characters Did To My Life — Chiwetalu Agu / Who Knew Annie Idibia Had A Dead Brother; Check Out Her Emotional Tribute / Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew 2ace Idibia Had Wicked Spirit~ Fan by Lana75(f): 12:36pm On May 14, 2013
I Never Knew 2face Idibia Had Wicked Spirit In Him

Guys, I can't stop laughing since I read this from FRESH GIST

page.

Below is the write up of an embittered and even provoked fan to 2face Idibia for choosing to wed in Dubai instead of home, Nigeria. This is what Amina Umar said;

“I never knew or comprehended that Mr 2face Innocent Idibia had this spirit of Wickedness in him.

We have been encouraging him even he was nothing till now that he felt that he has arrived. We all bought every CD you has ever played, paid for all the shows your attended, devout our time to listen to all your songs, even when the songs may not meet out expectations, as an encouragement we continued to listen to them.

Yet you didn’t show us appreciation. 2Face, Let me ask you a question. How many Arabs has bought your CDs or listen to your any of your songs?Annie Macaulay’s Parents are not Arabs as to say your choose Arab-land because of proximity to her Parents.

With your spirit of wickedness, you carry your wedding to Dubai so that Nigerian fans will not eat rice or cake or drink your mineral or even our local beer. You know for sure that most of your fans can’t afford the ticket to Dubai.

You denied your fans who bought and paid for your CDs and Shows the generational opportunity to see a glimpse of your wedding, because your are sure that WE fans are not important, Nigeria is not good enough to host a Celebrity Wedding.

Tomorrow your friends and colleagues in the entertainment Industry who are Naturally Copy-cats will join the trend of wasting our Foreign Exchange in countries that see Nigerians as no body.

Well, let me tell you, get ready to sell your next album in Dubai, perform all your new shows in Arab, with new found Arab fans, as For me, I will not buy or patronize your Music ever, again.

Though it is certain that you are so wicked to us, but we will only forgive you on two condition:-

1] Apologise to Nigerian for refusing to create History in Our Land.

2] You Must take up a Campaign to your copy-cat friends and Colleagues in the entertainment industry to learn how to Appreciate, patronize Nigeria and Thinking Nigeria, First.

Written by Amina Umar

People pls what have you to say?
Re: I Never Knew 2ace Idibia Had Wicked Spirit~ Fan by tinuolababy(f): 12:43pm On May 14, 2013
cheesy cheesy see composition grin
Re: I Never Knew 2ace Idibia Had Wicked Spirit~ Fan by naijazown(m): 12:54pm On May 14, 2013
See para oh!

shocked
Re: I Never Knew 2ace Idibia Had Wicked Spirit~ Fan by maonye: 1:16pm On May 14, 2013
u are right joor. my prayer is dat his next album he will nt sell he will have many lost. make una see sense he has done his wedding, his pocket is low, now he is going around all the schools in Nigeria to empower the youths. collecting 500 for each student as ticket fee. my question is, why cant he go to Arab to empower there youth? why Nigeria? Nigeria youth make una shine una eyes.
Re: I Never Knew 2ace Idibia Had Wicked Spirit~ Fan by dopeJemi: 1:17pm On May 14, 2013
oLd and StaLe
Re: I Never Knew 2ace Idibia Had Wicked Spirit~ Fan by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:31pm On May 14, 2013
dopeJemi: oLd and StaLe
Re: I Never Knew 2ace Idibia Had Wicked Spirit~ Fan by Monicasque(f): 3:39pm On May 14, 2013
did he force you to patronize his music? nooooooooooooooo so why are yuo crying? anyway that 2faced 2face will never see most people supporting him in naija anymore bcoz he is a traitor. he must really produce songs in arab now coz if i here anything related to naija in his music i am going to KILL him and i really mean KILL
Re: I Never Knew 2ace Idibia Had Wicked Spirit~ Fan by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 14, 2013
Wetin dey worry am.she never chop party jollo rice or fanta before.mshewwww
Re: I Never Knew 2ace Idibia Had Wicked Spirit~ Fan by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 14, 2013
So, you did not know he had a wicked spirit when he was impregnating everybody, but you suddenly discovered he has a wicked spirit when he didnt invite you to his wedding.

Amazing how some people's minds function.
Re: I Never Knew 2ace Idibia Had Wicked Spirit~ Fan by moakin: 6:38pm On May 14, 2013
I'm not 2face's fan & I bliv evry1's got d right to do whatever he/she likes so far as d means are dere. It now comes to ur own view, esp. as a role model, if U respect ur fans & u like to giv back to d society free of charge. If I were a star, I'll appreciate fans like Amina.

I luv U for d constructive criticism. hp to meet U smday Amina.
Re: I Never Knew 2ace Idibia Had Wicked Spirit~ Fan by ednut1(m): 9:00pm On May 14, 2013
ur just seein dis after how many months, kindly refund my mb
Re: I Never Knew 2ace Idibia Had Wicked Spirit~ Fan by dominique(f): 9:31pm On May 14, 2013
kulyie: Wetin dey worry am.she never chop party jollo rice or fanta before.mshewwww

grin you know these hungry mogbomoya peeps. Party jollof rice no dey do them. Stale news sha.
Re: I Never Knew 2ace Idibia Had Wicked Spirit~ Fan by chinweasaa(f): 9:51pm On May 14, 2013
Its all true my dear
Re: I Never Knew 2ace Idibia Had Wicked Spirit~ Fan by SpicyMimi(f): 10:09pm On May 14, 2013
ednut1: ur just seein dis after how many months, kindly refund my mb
I demand same. angry
Re: I Never Knew 2ace Idibia Had Wicked Spirit~ Fan by Scarpon(m): 11:26pm On May 14, 2013
singing with duncanmighty. ▶for this life no be everybody go like u even do u be world best some people go dey calll u onuku but who god don bless no man can curse. ...

(1) (Reply)

Meet D'prince's Girlfriend: A Student Of London Fashion College / DJ Khalid Proposes Marriage To Niki Minaj / Nollywood Actress Emerges Miss United Nations In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.