Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Turn Your Android Phone Into A Scanner! Get Camscanner! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Turn Your Android Phone Into A Scanner! Get Camscanner! (1321 Views)

How I Transformed My Phone Into A Scanner / Tips: Turn Your Phone Into A 3D Hologram Projector…awesome! / This Hilarious Trick Turns Your 3k Phone Into An Iphone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Android Phone Into A Scanner! Get Camscanner! by proproman(m): 3:39pm On May 14, 2013
Say, for instance, the application deadline for a job you want to apply for online is about to expire. You have to scan and submit your CV and passport and post it. Going to a cybercafe/business center would take too much time or cost you money or there's none close to you. What to do? How about using your phone as a mobile scanner.

No, I don't mean just snapping a picture of your CV and Passport with a camera (we've all tried that before. never comes out clear enough). No I mean, a mobile app that turns your phone into a mobile scanner! Camscanner is a powerful android app that enables you scan documents, pictures....pretty much anything you want to using nothing but your mobile phone! Camscanner not only scans documents, it also optimizes the scanned results, can create pdf files from scanned material, has tools for resizing and reshaping scanned pictures/documents and even has options for setting the quality of the scanned items. Awesome or what? Here are a few items I scanned with camscanner (pictures on the actual blog post)

And the best part of it all? It's toally free. Camscanner is available on the Google Play Store for free download without paying a cent. Sometimes, it boggles my mind that apps these powerful are free. One of the many joys of being an android user/lover.

Download camscanner from the Play Store by following this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intsig.camscanner&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5pbnRzaWcuY2Ftc2Nhbm5lciJd

Want to see more? Then check out this promotional video about camscanner. If that doesn't convince you, go back under the rock you came out from!!! (video on the actual blog post)

http://gidirecommends.com/index.php/specials/nnandez-s-tech-and-gadgetz/item/76-turn-your-android-phone-into-a-scanner-get-camscanner#.UZJL1rU-YXE

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Iphone 6 And Iphone 6 Plus / Searched For GIP V4.1 On Google I Couldnt Download Please Help / How To Add More RAM To Your Android Device With A Microsd Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.