Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Kinly Help Me With Codes To Unlock My Samsung SGHi927!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Kinly Help Me With Codes To Unlock My Samsung SGHi927!!! (1334 Views)

Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kinly Help Me With Codes To Unlock My Samsung SGHi927!!! by Bowale007(m): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
Afternoon my bigger boss in the house (home and abroad), kindly help me to unlock my Samsung SGHi927. it prompted me to enter Network lock control key. i dont know what i press before it started this. thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
Re: Kinly Help Me With Codes To Unlock My Samsung SGHi927!!! by physise(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
Bowale007: Afternoon my bigger boss in the house (home and abroad), kindly help me to unlock my Samsung SGHi927. it prompted me to enter Network lock control key. i dont know what i press before it started this. thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
is it still showing d network lock control key?dnt put any code o or else u can kiss ur network byebye
Re: Kinly Help Me With Codes To Unlock My Samsung SGHi927!!! by Bowale007(m): 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
@my Oga Physise, i'll not put any code again. kindly put me through on how to solve this challenges if u've experienced it before.
Re: Kinly Help Me With Codes To Unlock My Samsung SGHi927!!! by physise(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
Bowale007: @my Oga Physise, i'll not put any code again. kindly put me through on how to solve this challenges if u've experienced it before.
experienced it b4 o on my first samsung phone after dialing some code my network disappear till nw no show
Re: Kinly Help Me With Codes To Unlock My Samsung SGHi927!!! by Bowale007(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
haaaaa, plz anybody with magic codes?
Re: Kinly Help Me With Codes To Unlock My Samsung SGHi927!!! by uche715: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Bro ve experience dat stuff on my samsung galaxy s vibrant n it took me 2k to get d code from an engineer, you better take it to someone experienced or if you ve some online account, you can pay online for d code to be given to u ub d nxt 24hrs,dat fault always come to network carriers like at&t, t mobile n so on. So act fast
Re: Kinly Help Me With Codes To Unlock My Samsung SGHi927!!! by minmini: 5:58am On Jul 31, 2014
Bowale007: Afternoon my bigger boss in the house (home and abroad), kindly help me to unlock my Samsung SGHi927. it prompted me to enter Network lock control key. i dont know what i press before it started this. thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

You can get the Network unlock code for your Samsung SGH-i927 phone from your Network service provider or any third party online vendors like Unlock-Zone.com here you need to specify your country, Network name to which it is locked, IMEI number of your phone. You can also have a lookup at this free guide MobileUnlockGuide.com which gives free unlocking instructions for modem and phones. Using this you can unlock your phone from Network lock easily.
Re: Kinly Help Me With Codes To Unlock My Samsung SGHi927!!! by Bowale007(m): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2014
minmini:

You can get the Network unlock code for your Samsung SGH-i927 phone from your Network service provider or any third party online vendors like Unlock-Zone.com here you need to specify your country, Network name to which it is locked, IMEI number of your phone. You can also have a lookup at this free guide MobileUnlockGuide.com which gives free unlocking instructions for modem and phones. Using this you can unlock your phone from Network lock easily.
Thank u very much Sir!

1 Like

Re: Kinly Help Me With Codes To Unlock My Samsung SGHi927!!! by saibinc(m): 9:15am On Aug 08, 2014
Have you been able to unlock the phone?
Re: Kinly Help Me With Codes To Unlock My Samsung SGHi927!!! by Bowale007(m): 1:25am On Aug 11, 2014
Yes sir!
saibinc:
Have you been able to unlock the phone?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get New BBM Pin / How To Make A Music Video With Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah / How To Install Files That Write Not Installed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.