Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

How Was Your Night? Why Do You Want To Know? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Was Your Night? Why Do You Want To Know? (602 Views)

"How Was Your Night?" / Is It Wrong To Ask How Was Your Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Was Your Night? Why Do You Want To Know? by jagabanban: 5:32pm On May 14, 2013
I have been trying to place my hands on how some form of greetings came about.

One of such is "How was your night? To me, its like an invasion of my privacy. Why do you want to know how my night was? When people ask me how my night was, I just reply okay because you certainly do not expect me to go into any details

If I was being intimate with my wife, would I tell you? If I was having a sweet dream or nightmare, would I tell you as well?

I think this form of greeting has no meaning. Just my opinion anyway, others' views are welcomed.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Artworks For Sale / Here,here,beautiful Oil Paintings Are On Sale! / Ivorian Meiway New Album Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.