Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

F - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / F (1144 Views)

What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today / 13 F*ree E-books To Fire You To Success in 2015 (Download) / Introducing E.L.F Cosmetics Beauty Line: Become A Distributor, Empower Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

F by 2good(m): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2008
H
Re: F by appetitto(m): 9:15am On Apr 22, 2008
What is the standard that you are looking at. What do you already have ?
Mr Biggs will cost as much as 40m,
The standard determines the capital.
I run 3 outlets in Portharcourt
Re: F by 2good(m): 9:30am On Apr 22, 2008
@appetitto
Very small one that I can build a futune out from with time. Wont be depending on the proceed from the outlet cos I work.
@least after 1-2 years, I should be able to open a new branch.
what do you think about that.
Re: F by 2good(m): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2008
@dejimayor
Dont know how people like you think.
What is the problem in opening a new tread for what you want to market.
I'm just trying not be insultive here but its really bad digressing from an issue when you know you cannot contribute.
Re: F by lusc: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2008
You have lost me. who are you talking about @ 2good
Re: F by 2marto: 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2008
1.Decide on the nature and type of menu you want to be providing
2.Do a business plan/feasibility study and market research plan on the fast food industry.That will enables you to determine how to enter the market, your pricing strategy, menu list ,and other major decisions that will enhance your success.
3.Branding: I will advice you to choose a unique branding, or call it style that your target customers can readilyt identify with and keep to it.
4.quality: offer quality and clean service
5.location !location!!location!!! success of fast food business depends on right location

that's it for now.

should you need help or assistant on how to go about your start up fast food business, then contact me
martojms@yahoo.com
Re: F by senderos(m): 1:29am On Aug 12, 2008
yeah! u can start a fast food business with that capital. you only required experience hand, who can put in place 4 u. if you are really serious about it, i can help u out. you can reach me on: 08028119935, 08038207577 or mail me: adecube2003@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Gold (raw Golddust And Others) Business In Nigeria-information / Red Alert!do Not Visit Or Order Anything From This Site / Nigeria On Track To Overtake South Africa To Be Africa's Largest Economy By 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.