Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Red Alert!do Not Visit Or Order Anything From This Site - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Red Alert!do Not Visit Or Order Anything From This Site (1122 Views)

Do You Want To Buy Or Order Anything On Jumia / Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS / Order Anything In The World - I Will Ship To Nigeria From U.S. (New Jersey) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Alert!do Not Visit Or Order Anything From This Site by MORANOCEE(m): 12:37am On Oct 01, 2010
Please do not visit or order anything from this website:www.uamaltrade.com.From all indications,they are scams.I was surprised to see a mail from my outbox today sent to all my mail contacts refering them to this site and claiming that i got satisfaction from my previous order which i never did.They claim to be in korea and offer cheap prices for items at unbelievable shipping costs!Please do not fall cheap and pay any money through western union or bank transfer or you would regret it.I am still puzzled at an online Liberty Reserve scam of $650USD which i have involved EFCC in and would not want anybody to fall for this.Below is the extracted mail sent to all my contacts through my yahoo mail box that i am still confused about,please beware,ignorance is not an excuse:

Hi,
A Korean friend of mine recommend me a company,they sell various authentic brand's products which are from many countries and they accept paypal,credit card and western union.I have bought many items from it and I have my own shop in local now.I suggest you can visit their website and purchase the products that you like.I gurantee this is the first time for you to buy happily .their website : www.uamaltrade1.com
I hope you can visit it.
thank you q--6
Re: Red Alert!do Not Visit Or Order Anything From This Site by Osama10(m): 12:41am On Oct 01, 2010
Thanks for the info, hmmn your use of the word "Red Alert".
Re: Red Alert!do Not Visit Or Order Anything From This Site by feb4groove(m): 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2010
Dont fall to scammers, create your own product that sell for 100 dollars. Free report
Re: Red Alert!do Not Visit Or Order Anything From This Site by Bavura: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2011
It's a pity I've already sent some money to Uamaltrade.com and since then they have telling me all sort of stories. Till now i have not received any goods from them. Is there anything i can do to retrieve my money back?
Re: Red Alert!do Not Visit Or Order Anything From This Site by MORANOCEE(m): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2011
It is a pity that you did not get my warning.please bear the loss cos you can not do anything!
Re: Red Alert!do Not Visit Or Order Anything From This Site by Falekeodu: 12:43pm On May 12, 2011
uamaltrade.com is a scam. i sent some money to them also for the purchase of electronics. After some time, they claimed to have sent the goods giving me a fake EMS tracking number and later said it is having some problem with customs that i should send them some money to help me with the clearance which i refused.they later claimed they didn't receive any money from me. i learnt they operate the same website with www.overstock.com. all effort to get my money back is to no avail. Please don't send any money to them cos their is just no how you can get your money back as i learnt they operate the account via a credit card. some even said they are indians using china address to deceive people. i don't know what believe but i sure know this people are scams.

If you have sent them any money, am sorry to tell you that their is nothing you can do to get it back. if you want to buy anything online, don't transfer any money to them by TT or western union unless you are so sure about the source.

(1) (Reply)

South African Retailers Ready To Jump Into Africa / Lagos Based Chinese Pharmaceutical Company Looking For Area Business Partner! / Am In Need Of An Export Brokerage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.