Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

METAMORPHOSIS - 4 Characters In 2 Minutes - Acting Skills - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / METAMORPHOSIS - 4 Characters In 2 Minutes - Acting Skills (567 Views)

Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. / Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies / Twilight Fan Marries Cardboard Cut-out Of Edward Cullen In £2,000 Vegas Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

METAMORPHOSIS - 4 Characters In 2 Minutes - Acting Skills by VillageBoi(m): 10:52pm On May 14, 2013
In Metamorphosis, actor Jason Gray-Stanford assumes four vastly different roles in a span of two minutes to demonstrate an actor's journey towards discovering himself.

Metamorphosis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja8jnAUIAZA
Re: METAMORPHOSIS - 4 Characters In 2 Minutes - Acting Skills by sholay2011(m): 5:26am On May 15, 2013
lol...this is quite nice. he even changed his voice for each xter. This video also reminds us of the importance of make-up wc I think this video sells rather than acting. it really helps us to believe our actors as the xters they are playing. nice one.
Re: METAMORPHOSIS - 4 Characters In 2 Minutes - Acting Skills by VillageBoi(m): 8:36am On May 15, 2013
sholay2011: lol...this is quite nice. he even changed his voice for each xter. This video also reminds us of the importance of make-up wc I think this video sells rather than acting. it really helps us to believe our actors as the xters they are playing. nice one.

True but I think it sells both. The costumes + make-up help sell each character to us; to me it's more than just him changing his voice. Most of 'our' actors are exactly the same no matter what make-up or costume they wear.
Re: METAMORPHOSIS - 4 Characters In 2 Minutes - Acting Skills by sholay2011(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2013
VillageBoi:

True but I think it sells both. The costumes + make-up help sell each character to us; to me it's more than just him changing his voice. Most of 'our' actors are exactly the same no matter what make-up or costume they wear.
True word cool
Re: METAMORPHOSIS - 4 Characters In 2 Minutes - Acting Skills by VillageBoi(m): 9:17am On May 18, 2013
sholay2011:
True word cool

Hopefully a new crop of actors & directors will change that.

(1) (Reply)

Roman Polanski Stars His Wife / How To Import Blu-ray Movies To Itunes / Denzel And Huddah Have Just Been Evicted From Big Brother Africa Season 8.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.