Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

The Untold Story Of Dana Crash - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Untold Story Of Dana Crash (1771 Views)

Insurer Pays N821m To Dana Crash Victims’ Relatives / Tribute To Dana Crash Victims! A Very Touching Video!! / Crash Real Cause: Presidential Plane Caused Dana Crash! Pls Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by kefmawin: 1:49am On May 15, 2013
http://www.kefmawin.com/2013/03/05/dana-crash/
The news of the crash was so painful and devastating such that its memory makes many feel uneasy.
Many unfortunate stories have been told and graphical display given on the last moments of the passengers who kept crying for help which never came.
But what followed has not come to the thoughts of many. This unrevealed truth may not be fit for the pages of the press as this would be termed "nonsecular".

But it does not change the truth. I write this with due respect, sympathy and empathy for all lovely Nigerians & foreigners involved plus the families affected by this unfortunate event.
What is the truth?
At the time of the crash, many on board made their very last statements and what followed was the "GREAT SEPARATION":

This great separation involves the movement to two different destinations:
In this separation, social status, heritage, background, race or level of affluence are inconsequential as they have no role to play here.
Its a separation between the Righteous and the unrighteous. The undisputed fact is that the righteous end up in everlasting bliss,joy and rest, while the unrighteous are ushered into everlasting torment and shame .
This is the untold story of the unfortunate crash. The question is this: on which camp would you be during the great separation?
This calls for sober reflection and the need to prepare for eternity because this is the acceptable time for salvation as tomorrow may be too late.
The story of the Rich man and Lazarus in Luke 16:19-31 is a parallel of this untold story.
This is the Very answer of Christ Jesus to those who reported an unfortunate incidence to Him: "except ye repent ye shall all likewise perish" (Luke 13:3).
God is not willing that any should perish (John 3:16, 2Peter 2:9).

http://www.kefmawin.com/2013/03/05/dana-crash/
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by Nobody: 6:32am On May 15, 2013
The story of the rich man and Lazarus was a parable. Dead people do not feel pain. If you are dead, you are dead. No part of you survives.
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by j2012(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2013
sexkillz: The story of the rich man and Lazarus was a parable. Dead people do not feel pain. If you are dead, you are dead. No part of you survives.

You don't need to say what you are not sure of.
Check that passage, there is no where that Jesus called it a parable. He refered to it as "The story of the rich man and lazarus.
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by Nobody: 8:27am On May 15, 2013
j2012:

You don't need to say what you are not sure of.
Check that passage, there is no where that Jesus called it a parable. He refered to it as "The story of the rich man and lazarus.
It was a parable, an illustration.
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by j2012(m): 9:09am On May 15, 2013
sexkillz: It was a parable, an illustration.

What ever you and I say will not change what it is. But that notwithstanding, it would also do you some good to go and read the place and compare it with Jesus' other parables.
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by Kaycee7(m): 12:57pm On May 15, 2013
sexkillz: The story of the rich man and Lazarus was a parable. Dead people do not feel pain. If you are dead, you are dead. No part of you survives.
And what of the soul?
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 15, 2013
Kaycee7:
And what of the soul?
Man is a soul.

When God finished creating the first man, he was lifeless until "God breathed into him the breathe of life, and he became a living soul". Man doesn't have a soul, man IS a soul. If a soul is not living, it's dead. Dead people don't feel pain.
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by Kaycee7(m): 1:07am On May 16, 2013
@ Sexkillz
U make sense in every other section except religion. So if the soul dies with the body, what lives after death?
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by Nobody: 7:07am On May 16, 2013
Kaycee7: @ Sexkillz
U make sense in every other section except religion. So if the soul dies with the body, what lives after death?
Nothing lives after death. Death is the opposite of life. You cannot be dead and be alive somewhere else. I'm a living soul. If I die, I'm a dead soul. Dead is dead.
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by greedie1(f): 7:28am On May 16, 2013
sexkillz: Nothing lives after death. Death is the opposite of life. You cannot be dead and be alive somewhere else. I'm a living soul. If I die, I'm a dead soul. Dead is dead.
well.... are u an atheist? undecided
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by Kaycee7(m): 9:05am On May 16, 2013
sexkillz: Nothing lives after death. Death is the opposite of life. You cannot be dead and be alive somewhere else. I'm a living soul. If I die, I'm a dead soul. Dead is dead.
I guess dat means you don't believe in heaven and hell. Wait a minute, ar u Jehovah Witness?
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by Nobody: 9:11am On May 16, 2013
gree-die:

well.... are u an atheist? undecided
Do I sound like one? cheesy
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by Nobody: 9:12am On May 16, 2013
Kaycee7:
I guess dat means you don't believe in heaven and hell. Wait a minute, ar u Jehovah Witness?
Do I sound like one?
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by Kaycee7(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2013
sexkillz: Do I sound like one?
Yes.
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by Nobody: 9:48am On May 16, 2013
Kaycee7:
Yes.
In what way?
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by greedie1(f): 10:27am On May 16, 2013
sexkillz: Do I sound like one? cheesy

yes u do.
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by Nobody: 10:42am On May 16, 2013
gree-die:

yes u do.
In what way?
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by greedie1(f): 11:06am On May 16, 2013
sexkillz: In what way?

the body and soul talk sounds atheish... do u mean dat once a person dies dats d end? there is no other realm apart from this one??
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 16, 2013
gree-die:

the body and soul talk sounds atheish... do u mean dat once a person dies dats d end? there is no other realm apart from this one??
What other realm exists?
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by kefmawin: 11:56pm On May 16, 2013
The story of Christ involves a real name- Lazarus of a real person who lived in a real place at a particular time. He was not called a 'certain man' as depicted in many parables as parables hardly comes with a real name.

Many evade the subject of hell because they have not prepared to meet their creator. The truth is that anyone can repent today and embrace the Grace that God has freely given before it becomes too late.
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by gluv01(f): 2:12am On May 17, 2013
Sexkillz I never knew you were a preacher...
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by Nobody: 6:38am On May 17, 2013
kefmawin: The story of Christ involves a real name- Lazarus of a real person who lived in a real place at a particular time. He was not called a 'certain man' as depicted in many parables as parables hardly comes with a real name.

Many evade the subject of hell because they have not prepared to meet their creator. The truth is that anyone can repent today and embrace the Grace that God has freely given before it becomes too late.
That's cos the concept of hell fire is a fallacy.

Man was made from dust, and at death, he returns to the dust. When God made man from dust, it was only when "blew into him the breathe of life" that he became a "living soul". Which simply means that he was a dead soul before that breathe was given to him. God told Adam that "dust you are, and to dust you will return.

If a person dies and you refuse to bury him, he'll rot before your own eyes and decompose and smell and turn to sand. That being the case, you need to be alive for you to feel pain. The concept of hell carries the teaching that humans in hell feel pain, yet, how can that be, when the bible said in Eccl 9:5 that the dead are concious of nothing at all (including pain)? If people in hell feel pain, how did they survive death?

It's no mystery, unless you refuse to think.

If you say his spirit is in hell, do spirits feel pain? The last time I checked, only flesh and blood can feel pain. Spirits do not feel pain.

The teaching of hell fire has been deceiving people for centuries. Not people like me who know the truth. Forget whatever you have been taught and open your mind and think.
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by Nobody: 6:42am On May 17, 2013
gluv01: Sexkillz I never knew you were a preacher...
Not preaching. Setting records straight. It cos of unfounded theories like hell fire that makes atheists attack Christians.
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by Nobody: 6:46am On May 17, 2013
Ehmmmm, SK what about the part of the bible that speaks of 'thrown into the lake of fire where they'll be wailing and gnashing of teeth' undecided undecided
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by Nobody: 7:04am On May 17, 2013
tchidi: Ehmmmm, SK what about the part of the bible that speaks of 'thrown into the lake of fire where they'll be wailing and gnashing of teeth' undecided undecided
When you throw something into fire, does it survive? Or does it get burnt beyond recognition?
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by gluv01(f): 10:40am On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: Not preaching. Setting records straight. It cos of unfounded theories like hell fire that makes atheists attack Christians.

Records? or theoretical analysis of hell and Christianity in your own way?
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 17, 2013
gluv01:

Records? or theoretical analysis of hell and Christianity in your own way?
The bible says so. Hell is a theory in it self cos the bible never referred to a place of tormenting dead people.
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by Kaycee7(m): 3:38pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: In what way?
You don't believe in heaven or hell or life after death. In that way.
Anyway, read your Bible properly, if at all, u're a christian. There are many references to heaven and hell there. Stop deceiving urself and others.
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 17, 2013
Kaycee7:
You don't believe in heaven or hell or life after death. In that way.
Anyway, read your Bible properly, if at all, u're a christian. There are many references to heaven and hell there. Stop deceiving urself and others.
Eccl 9:5 - 10

"The living are concious they will die, the dead are concious of nothing at all."

can a person unconcious of nothing at all feel any pain from fire?
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by Caracta(f): 3:51pm On May 17, 2013
Is sexkillz saying there is no hell fire?
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by Kaycee7(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: Eccl 9:5 - 10

"The living are concious they will die, the dead are concious of nothing at all."

can a person unconcious of nothing at all feel any pain from fire?

The living body and the dead body. What of the spirit or the soul? Where do they go?
Re: The Untold Story Of Dana Crash by CrazyMan(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2013
I agree with sexkillz here...man is a soul...once you die, you cease to exist its as simple as that.

Look at the story of lazarus, he died and was buried...when Jesus raised him up, he didn't mention anything like an after life...his life continued from where it stopped on earth.

Look at the story of paul

Acts 20:8-12
8 And there were many lights in the upper chamber, where they were gathered together. 9 And there sat in a window a certain young man named Eutychus, being fallen into a deep sleep: and as Paul was long preaching, he sunk down with sleep, and fell down from the third loft, and was taken up dead. 10 And Paul went down, and fell on him, and embracing him said, Trouble not yourselves; for his life is in him. 11 When he therefore was come up again, and had broken bread, and eaten, and talked a long while, even till break of day, so he departed. 12 And they brought the young man alive, and were not a little comforted.

This young man came back to life after falling off from a fence and died in the process...he never spoke of any life after death.

Also see
I kings 17:18-24.
[b] 18 And she said unto Elijah, What have I to do with thee, O thou man of God? art thou come unto me to call my sin to remembrance, and to slay my son? 19 And he said unto her, Give me thy son. And he took him out of her bosom, and carried him up into a loft, where he abode, and laid him upon his own bed. 20 And he cried unto the Lord, and said, O Lord my God, hast thou also brought evil upon the widow with whom I sojourn, by slaying her son? 21 And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried unto the Lord, and said, O Lord my God, I pray thee, let this child's soul come into him again.22 And the Lord heard the voice of Elijah; and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived. 23 And Elijah took the child, and brought him down out of the chamber into the house, and delivered him unto his mother: and Elijah said, See, thy son liveth.

24 And the woman said to Elijah, Now by this I know that thou art a man of God, and that the word of the Lord in thy mouth is truth.
[/b]

If you guys don't have any valid proof about dead people being tormented in hell, then it would be wise to end this debate cos your ignorance is already becoming annoying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPINION: Homepage Is Way Too Busy To Be Taken Serious / Routesms In Nigeria / Fashion Or Madness (picture) Shared By A Facebook User.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.