Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,354 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

An 18-year-old Boy Olanrewaju Kayode-aremu,who Stabbed His Father,to Death. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An 18-year-old Boy Olanrewaju Kayode-aremu,who Stabbed His Father,to Death. (1342 Views)

69-year-old Herbalist Marries 18-year-old Girl As 57th Wife / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest / This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An 18-year-old Boy Olanrewaju Kayode-aremu,who Stabbed His Father,to Death. by sambas: 6:46am On May 15, 2013
An 18-year-old boy Olanrewaju Kayode-Aremu,
who stabbed his father, Victor Kayode-Aremu,
to death.
Police authorities said stabbed his 46-year-old
father to death while the man was attempting
to enter his room. Olanrewaju is the first of
five children. He lived with his parents and
siblings in a duplex . He was enrolled in
University of Ilorin to study Geology in 2011
but was later asked to withdraw because he
had very poor grades.
Since he was not attending any school, he
started working with his father who was a civil
engineer. The arrangement his father made
with him was that he would be working with
him until he could get admission to another
school.
He was not happy about the arrangement and
around 10pm on that day, the whole family
had just had dinner and they were watching
television when their father received a
telephone call. He went upstairs and when he
got to the entrance of the room, Olanrewaju
appeared from nowhere with a kitchen knife.
He stabbed his father in the back, sides,
hands, legs over 10 times. The man, who was
screaming in pains, attracted the attention of
other members of the family who were
downstairs. When the mother came upstairs,
she found her son still stabbing her husband.
The presence of other children did not stop
him.
When she tried to save her husband,
Olanrewaju threatened to stab her if she came
close. The woman then went outside and
called on neighbours for help.
It took the intervention of neighbours to
overpower the 18-year-old and wrest the knife
from him.
The suspect, who was not remorseful, said he
killed his father because he was convinced that
his father did not love him.
He said he was not worried about his
predicament since he was too young to be
prosecuted.
Here are his words:
“The case is a very long story. The truth is that
my father never loved me and the only form
of care he showed me was paying my school
fees. I am just 18-years-old so I know I cannot
be prosecuted. I have no regrets for my
action,” he said.
What your thoughts?
Re: An 18-year-old Boy Olanrewaju Kayode-aremu,who Stabbed His Father,to Death. by Nobody: 7:22am On May 15, 2013
Dat guy na confirm BASTARD!!

1 Like

Re: An 18-year-old Boy Olanrewaju Kayode-aremu,who Stabbed His Father,to Death. by ZUBY77(m): 7:37am On May 15, 2013
I think the boy is not mentally stable. Some parents sometimes know that their children are not mentally balanced yet they keep them in the house or in public places nstead of gettng help from psycho therapists...
Re: An 18-year-old Boy Olanrewaju Kayode-aremu,who Stabbed His Father,to Death. by Mcdondayan: 9:06am On May 15, 2013
Source
Re: An 18-year-old Boy Olanrewaju Kayode-aremu,who Stabbed His Father,to Death. by Jaideyone(m): 9:08am On May 15, 2013
He's 18 and he thinks he won't go to jail Dream on!!!
Re: An 18-year-old Boy Olanrewaju Kayode-aremu,who Stabbed His Father,to Death. by greatgod2012(f): 9:16am On May 15, 2013
The boy has just shown who he really is to the whole world..........a bastard.

#ti ile ba ntoro, omo ale ibe ko tii dagba ni.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: An 18-year-old Boy Olanrewaju Kayode-aremu,who Stabbed His Father,to Death. by Nobody: 10:02am On May 15, 2013
An 18-year-old murderer feels he's too young to be prosecuted? With such a show of defiance, and no remorse, he'll be prosecuted several times over.

May the dead man's soul Rest In Peace.
Re: An 18-year-old Boy Olanrewaju Kayode-aremu,who Stabbed His Father,to Death. by baby124: 10:40am On May 15, 2013
Lmao, this guy is definitely unstable. Where in this world is an 18yr old a kid? As soon as you strike 18, you are perfectly legal and qualified for death sentence. What an idi*ot. In his mind, he planned this crime well. The perfect crime. SMH embarassed. The father was right, he should have gone back to school. Maybe he can borrow some brain there. Daddy was seeing what he couldn't. What a lazy tw*at, probably a cult member.

(1) (Reply)

12 Points For Wives To Note!!! / Married Police Woman Demoted After She Was Caught Having Sex With Another Man / Pls Help Me, .christians And Muslims Around The World... What Shud I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.