Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? (56571 Views)

My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / What Should This Father Do? / This Little Boy Perfectly Imitates His Father's Palour Posture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
This boy was involved in an accident. His father is dead. If you know him, please contact the authorities at Maitama Hospital Abuja: Address: Aguiyi Ironsi St, Abuja. Phone: 09 870 4926.

Mods, please frontpage. cc lalasticlala

7 Likes 13 Shares

Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by Queennikky(f): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lalasticlala.... Abeg forward am

Chai!!!

Cute guy.... Someone's husband to be

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by chocolateme(f): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lord help u!!
He will soon be located by their family members

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by powerfulsettingz: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
OMG child issue again

. He's so cute to be lose........ May God raise you IJN

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by freesinzu(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
cry cry cry AT DIS AGE LOSING A FATHER, MAY GOD SEE HIM THROUGH

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by lekjons(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
oh sorry, poor boy!

my unborn son'll never be in this kinda situation in Jesus name...

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Chai so sad

Be careful who u give ur life to

Becareful of the god that ask u to give ur life to him....

Ur true creator will never ask u for the life he gave u, one true God will never demand u make a sacrifice to him from what he created and give to u...

The real God will never abuse u or make u a slave after giving u freewill..

Bleep religion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by marked10(m): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chai

accident everywhere, ember month is not yet here ooooooooo and it is still remaining less than two days

Abeg my people take am easy oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by miki1(m): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lord! Please we need your mercy!!!!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by iamauxin(m): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hey, for crying out loud this is a wrong way to pass this information...it won't be proper if the wife of the dead man hears this info from sources like this. why not use some other means...if the picture I'm seeing is the son of the deceased in question I'm sure he can give some rational answers as to d identity of the father....any Nigerian of that age can give a good answer if made to relax n talk. I'm disappointed at the hospital officials...there is something called information management and this isn't it.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
May Allah help the boy locate his family soon

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by savio07(m): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Tears just ran down my eyes cry cry cry Wat a world.
May the Dad's soul RIP Amen.

You will be found handsome young man.

3 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by dulux07(m): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
This life. This innocent fine boy. Pray n hope they get in touch wit his family ASAP.
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by oshibote1: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hmmmm
[quote author=FlirtyKaren post=37490629]This boy was involved in an accident. His father is dead. If you know him, please contact the authorities at Maitama Hospital Abuja: Address: Aguiyi Ironsi St, Abuja. Phone: 09 870 4926.

Mods, please frontpage. cc lalasticlala[/quotepl]

He's clearly Fulani not sure if he's from Kano though!
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by Cutehector(m): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
No I don't knw him.. I blive he may hav relations..
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by UnknownT: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
He looks fulani. May God help him and his family find each other

2 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by debo07(m): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
Eiyah...May God be with him..RIP to his Dad.
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by passionate88: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
Chai
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by NoRetreat(m): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
God will locate his people and for the good samaritans taking care of the boy, Heaven will open for them on account of them.
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
very sad
defntly a fulani boy..
if hes ppl cnt be located i will suggest they take him to an orphanage home coz at a point the hospital mgmnt will get tired of takin care of him.

RIP TO HIS DAD

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by An2elect2(f): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
ouch sad
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by Yustash001(m): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
Poor boy....may God help him locate his family...
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by allanphash7(m): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
I dont know him but above all RIP to ur dad poor boy

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by oneda(m): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sad
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by meforyou1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
That's why they say people should be entering motor at the park. And they should write down the phone numbers of their next of kin

4 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by freecocoa(f): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Such a handsome little boy, this life is just so unfair.

May the dad's soul rip.
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
r.i.p to the dead...
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by kingobozy: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
He looks kinda familiar but I'm sure it's not the person I am thinking about. So unfortunate, and he's wearing a Kano Pillars jersey, they should check if they can find any I.d card on the dad.

4 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by lonelydora: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Chai........ May God touch the hearts of your relations to help you until you stand on your own as a man.

But, my son, the road ahead is not going to be easy. It may get to a point you will want to give up. But don't worry, keep going until you make it in life.

#simpletruth #thereisnoplacelikehome #noonecareslikeyourparents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Awww....poor boy cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? / Identical Twins Show Off Their Baby Bumps (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.