Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced (18224 Views)

Android Emerging Markets Analysis: Destroying High-end Vendors.. / Google To Fund, Develop Wireless Networks In Emerging Markets. / Nokia Unveils Lumia 510 For Emerging Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 15, 2013
teeo:

Let me just see, am not eating it joor.
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 15, 2013
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Frostyzone(m): 4:13pm On May 15, 2013
apocalypse: Yeah who says you are "quite" about your phone , it's in bold and you mentioned the make for no reason

What are you on about??

About the quite typo, it's what it was - a minor mispelling on my part, which I have since rectified.
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by bigiyaro(m): 4:13pm On May 15, 2013
Frostyzone: People that owns Techno, please take note;

Techno is a cheap-àss phone that is not really android in the real sense of the word. Infact, it's doing it's very best to destroy android's good name.

Thanks a lot China.(Sarcastically)
see mumu, do you think Google will approve their Os to the used on a crappy device? Don't be a brand slave. All phones and 80 0/0 of all digital devices are made in China. Moreover if tn3 or tn7 were to be a Samsung or HTC products., it would have been at least 40k upward. So free your mind. Tecno is equal to the task.

2 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Frostyzone(m): 4:18pm On May 15, 2013
apocalypse:

okay I don't get your point , are you angry Tecno does what your otherwise overpriced Galaxy Note does ?

That's just the thing. It doesn't! It couldn't even run a simple HD Fifa 13 without lagging throughout the sequence.

Techno users should stop deceiving themselves by calling themselves Android users because what they are using is a low-end by product.

5 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 15, 2013
okpara ugo:

Let me just see, am not eating it joor.

Biko google is your friend, its 29k wink
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 15, 2013
Frostyzone:

That's just the thing. It doesn't! It couldn't even run a simple HD Fifa 13 without lagging throughout the sequence.

Techno users should stop deceiving themselves by calling themselves Android users because what they are using is a low-end by product.

I laugh in techno, when did you carry out this test ooo. My N7 runs all HD games without lag mister...
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Frostyzone(m): 4:21pm On May 15, 2013
bigiyaro: see mumu, do you think Google will approve their Os to the used on a crappy device? Don't be a brand slave. All phones and 80 0/0 of all digital devices are made in China. Moreover if tn3 or tn7 were to be a Samsung or HTC products., it would have been at least 40k upward. So free your mind. Tecno is equal to the task.

Let me educate you.

The season why Most of Americans and Europeans Parent products are sourced in China is because of the cheap labour. Less pay, more work.

4 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 15, 2013
Frostyzone:

Let me educate you.

The season why Most of Americans and Europeans Parent products are sourced in China is because of the cheap labour. Less pay, more work.

Exactly our point, we pay less for a tecno that does a whole lot of work. I dont know why you want to pay much for less work... cool cool. Am as wise as an american cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Frostyzone(m): 4:23pm On May 15, 2013
teeo:

I laugh in techno, when did you carry out this test ooo. My N7 runs all HD games without lag mister...

Okay...try running 10 apps simultaneously.

4 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 15, 2013
tongue am waiting for the almighty tecno n9 to be out soon
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 15, 2013
Frostyzone:

Okay...try running 10 apps simultaneously.

Okay you now agree that the tecno is up to the task grin grin

Running many apps works well if u increase your ram space wink wink. 5 working apps at the sametime is ok for me and my unrooted N7 does that without issues. Guess what am enjoying my Contract Killer and downloading Iron Man3
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Frostyzone(m): 4:30pm On May 15, 2013
teeo:

Exactly our point, we pay less for a tecno that does a whole lot of work. I dont know why you want to pay much for less work... cool cool. Am as wise as an american cheesy cheesy

When I said less pay, more work, I meant the workers not the products.

The Chinese people work with less money than their European counterparts.

As for the products it's only natural it wouldn't be in the same level as the ones packaged in Europe or America. In other words, it would be slightly inferior.

3 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 15, 2013
Janiobi: Even thoug that bb angry Q5 naa 30k, me no go ever leave nt tecno N3 too that scrap bb of tin tongue tongue
Defending Poverty!!!

2 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 15, 2013
Frostyzone:

When I said more pay, less work, I meant the workers not the products.

The Chinese people work with less money than their European counterparts.

As for the products it's only natural it wouldn't be in the same level as the ones packaged in Europe or America. In other words, it would be slightly inferior.

OOO jezz, i guess you didnt understand the sarcasim in the post. Now your saying all Samsung phones made in Asia are substandard, smh for your level of exposure undecided undecided
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Frostyzone(m): 4:36pm On May 15, 2013
teeo:

Okay you now agree that the tecno is up to the task grin grin

Running many apps works well if u increase your ram space wink wink. 5 working apps at the sametime is ok for me and my unrooted N7 does that without issues. Guess what am enjoying my Contract Killer and downloading Iron Man3

The fact remains that Techno either rooted or uprooted, whichever model cannot run more than 6 apps simultaneously because it simply doesn't have the RAM.

And try running Dead Space on your Techno 7, you will discover the sad truth then; which is techno doesn't have what it takes to be a genuine android device.

3 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Frostyzone(m): 4:40pm On May 15, 2013
teeo:

OOO jezz, i guess you didnt understand the sarcasim in the post. Now your saying all Samsung phones made in Asia are substandard, smh for your level of exposure undecided undecided

This guy self...

Asia is a continent, and China is a single nation located geographically inside that continent.

There are 3 top notch countries that produce high end products in Asia and China is not one of them.

2 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 15, 2013
Frostyzone:

The fact remains that Techno either rooted or uprooted, whichever model cannot run more than 6 apps simultaneously because it simply doesn't have the RAM.

And try running Dead Space on your Techno 7, you will discover the sad truth then; which is techno doesn't have what it takes to be a genuine android device.

Tecno is an emerging product which has come to stay whether you like it or not. When Tecno android series first came out it didnt have the functionality of the N7, gradually they improved and have given Nokia a run for their money with the low end phones, they are uping their game and the F7 has a 1gig Ram so what else are we asking for. As long as it comes with an upgradable Android OS then you can as well say good bye to Samsung and the other expensive phones.

I would download that Dead Space and post the screen shots.. grin
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by physise(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2013
bigiyaro: see mumu, do you think Google will approve their Os to the used on a crappy device? Don't be a brand slave. All phones and 80 0/0 of all digital devices are made in China. Moreover if tn3 or tn7 were to be a Samsung or HTC products., it would have been at least 40k upward. So free your mind. Tecno is equal to the task.
ABI
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Frostyzone(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2013
teeo:

I would download that Dead Space and post the screen shots.. grin

Lol...alright then. I will be waiting.
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 15, 2013
The ones the have already produced who is going to use them
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 15, 2013
Frostyzone:

This guy self...

Asia is a continent, and China is a single nation located geographically inside that continent.

There are 3 top notch countries that produce high end products in Asia and China is not one of them.

Are you saying that because South Korea managed to produce the samsung galaxy then all chinese mobile products ranging from the Haier, Huawei, Lenovo, ZTE, Tecno ..... are now less durable. Just so you know Huawei phones are the next best smart phones in world. Pls google it, lets try as much as possible to appreciate good products when we see them.
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Frostyzone(m): 5:01pm On May 15, 2013
teeo:

Are you saying that because South Korea managed to produce the samsung galaxy then all chinese mobile products ranging from the Haier, Huawei, Lenovo, ZTE, Tecno ..... are now less durable. Just so you know Huawei phones are the next best smart phones in world. Pls google it, lets try as much as possible to appreciate good products when we see them.

I'm not going to deny that Huawei devices are really good, but to say they are world class is over-stating it.

If they are so good as you are making them out to be, then why are they not competing with Samsung in smart phone market like Taiwan's HTC is doing, heh?
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by bheemz(f): 5:02pm On May 15, 2013
Oya blackberry freaks make una rush go market*mtcheeeeew
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by achi4u(m): 5:03pm On May 15, 2013
okpara ugo:

Is HTC not chinese Is Iphone not made in China Pls look at the back cover of an Iphone and Ipad, then get back to me.

Me too will like to own HTC or Iphone but they are all packaged in china just like my beloved TECNO...
Okpara_ugo i ga egbukwa madu ebe a lolgrin .Am hustling to grab that their andriod toy.
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by RedLight1: 5:07pm On May 15, 2013
teeo:

lol
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 15, 2013
Frostyzone:

I'm not going to deny that Huawei devices are really good, but to say they are world class is over-stating it.

If they are so good as you are making them out to be, then why are they not competing with Samsung in smart phone market like Taiwan's HTC is doing, heh?

Samsung has a name in the market, thats a fact that i wont deny but Tecno, HTC and Huawei phones are hitting them from both sides and this is affecting their market strength. What am saying some of these samsung phones are overprized and rated

http://inspiredmagz.com/huawei-edge-aluminum-is-in-competition-with-the-samsung-galaxy-s4/
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Frostyzone(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2013
okpara ugo:

Is HTC not chinese Is Iphone not made in China Pls look at the back cover of an Iphone and Ipad, then get back to me.

Me too will like to own HTC or Iphone but they are all packaged in china just like my beloved TECNO...

Apple inc. is an American company that produces iPhone and Macintosh computers, that sometimes out sourced their products to China for profit reasons. If you buy made in China iPhone, then be prepared to buy another one in 2 years time, because that is the amount of time it will take to expire.

The real iPhone is made in U.S.A.

HTC is Taiwanese with similar arrangement with China.
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Frostyzone(m): 5:18pm On May 15, 2013
teeo:

Samsung has a name in the market, thats a fact that i wont deny but Tecno, HTC and Huawei phones are hitting them from both sides and this is affecting their market strength. What am saying some of these samsung phones are overprized and rated

http://inspiredmagz.com/huawei-edge-aluminum-is-in-competition-with-the-samsung-galaxy-s4/

Techno is doing nothing but undermining Android platform, which Samsung is the flag bearer together with HTC. Huawei in contrast is gradually becoming a genuine contender. The only Chinese brand together with Lenovo that I can vouch for.
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by physise(m): 5:24pm On May 15, 2013
Nawa 4 some peeps shall,y una just hate tecno like dat if una dey use samsung or any other product nor mean say u beta pass person wey dey use tecno.person wey buy galaxy grand 4 50 or 65k and person wey buy tecno n7 4 29k na d same os dey wan enjoy,d same app n games no diff so if u dey use samsung gud 4 u
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by achi4u(m): 5:24pm On May 15, 2013
I love d way china is scattering the price of all this costly europian and american phones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity / How To Bypass Icloud Using Dns Server / Glo Offers Youtube Data For Nigerians At A Very Affordable Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.