Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced (18226 Views)

Android Emerging Markets Analysis: Destroying High-end Vendors.. / Google To Fund, Develop Wireless Networks In Emerging Markets. / Nokia Unveils Lumia 510 For Emerging Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 15, 2013
The husle for the smartphone begins. Where are the runs girs? Perhaps, they are listening.
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by fxproff(m): 2:52am On May 16, 2013
dont get it twisted, q5 is unremovable battery.... so it should cost half price the q10
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Nobody: 7:24am On May 16, 2013
asids55:

go play or try download nfs (644 mb expands to 1.8 gb) or gta 3 or vice city and tell me if your n7 no go blow
screen shots from my gta iv. i had to crop it cos of the size. grin. N7 is a cool phone. I agree with u on the low ram but that doesnt mean u guys should just baash it like trash. The phone rocks

Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by asids55: 8:01am On May 16, 2013
teeo: screen shots from my gta iv. i had to crop it cos of the size. grin. N7 is a cool phone. I agree with u on the low ram but that doesnt mean u guys should just baash it like trash. The phone rocks

hmmm..i underestimated your n7..e try small but there are some set of games that cant play on them
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:29am On May 16, 2013
achi4u: I love d way china is scattering the price of all this costly European and American phones

I tell you!
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by bigt2(m): 8:32am On May 16, 2013
asids55:

hmmm..i underestimated your n7..e try small but there are some set of games that cant play on them
tongue tecno wins.......pants down!!! smiley
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Nobody: 8:37am On May 16, 2013
asids55:

That's my problem with some guys they Just underestimate the phone cos its a Tecno
The phone make sense, honestly I don't regret buying it. I wanted an iphone but this serves my need wella.
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:00am On May 16, 2013
saxywale:
He has a point. There are Samsung products produced for Asian and African markets just like HP laptops produced for Asian and African markets. The quality are not as good as the ones you would find in developed countries.
The Chinese also produce quality high end devices for use in their own country.

I believe it's not all made in China products that are substandard. There are good quality products from there too.

In life, once there's an original, expect the counterfeit.

Some of our businessmen and women aren't helping matters. I heard one time a man went to China to get some products made for him. The Chinese guys showed him two samples: one of standard quality and the other of lesser quality. The former costs more to produce than the latter but inorder to maximise profit, he choose the latter.

I also believe the Chinese know the kind of markets they target. We have lax regulations and policies in Nigeria, so substandard products can easily enter the country unlike stricter climes.
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by edrys(m): 9:09am On May 16, 2013
Why are U so concerned about the games,playable on Tecno Android, the fact is dat it pains U to d marrow to see pple with Chinco fone (for ur mindcheesy) enjoy what U struggled to get on ur suppose high end device. Beside why will I waste so much money on d so called high end device, and start having HBP cos it fell down or cos I wnt to meet d latest upgrade. For ur information haters of Tecno, I watch TV on Tn3, read pdf documents, edit word xl files, share internet connections with wifi enabled device and U know what I play loads of games on it, d one U get from playstore for ur high end device. Real Racing 1.08gig plays with no lag. Find me a BB or Asha phone Series of #13,500 dat can do all dis. If U cnt enough of dis brouhaha.
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:14am On May 16, 2013
edrys: ...Find me a BB or Asha phone Series of #13,500 dat can do all dis. If U cnt enough of dis buhaha.

Edrys, it's brouhaha.
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:16am On May 16, 2013
I actually love the design and outlook of this phone. If it's within my size, I'll keep it in mind when I'm phone hunting.

I'm not an apps freak, so android phones et al are out of the equation. So long a phone can browse with data compression at the fore front, I'm okay with it.

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:25am On May 16, 2013
Ifykns: The phone is not a touch screen. Not going for it. Love my galaxy s 4 nd Gionee infinify plus. cheesy

Ifykns, from what I've just read on gsmarena, it's a TFT capacitive touchscreen phone.
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Dabss(m): 11:03am On May 16, 2013
asids55:

Oga don't conclude on screenshots alone. I saw the pitiful N7, the display alone is a turn of for me.

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by SailorXY: 11:18am On May 16, 2013
Blackburry is Blackburry undecided
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Frostyzone(m): 11:57am On May 16, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
Oga don't conclude on screenshots alone. I saw the pitiful N7, the display alone is a turn of for me.

Bro, you just spoke my mind.
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by tupaz96: 7:14pm On May 16, 2013
nice fone herenice fone herenice fone here
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by ibietela2(m): 8:31pm On May 16, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:

You want to buy LCD TV?
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Dabss(m): 11:28pm On May 16, 2013
ibietela2:

You want to buy LCD TV?
screen quality is the problem not the screen size.
Oga! The display looks like it was painted with water colours.
Build quality is poor, camera is terrible.
Your so called hd games play well because your lowly mediatek cpu has very little pixels to push.
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 16, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
screen quality is the problem not the screen size.
Oga! The display looks like it was painted with water colours.
Build quality is poor, camera is terrible.
Your so called hd games play well because your lowly mediatek cpu has very little pixels to push.
Eiyaaa... Its not Mediatek But Qualcomm cpu.
U guys seem 2 under-rate dis Tecno devices.
Just 3 products(Low Ends) and they r pulling waves?
WoW.... Wonder how's gonna be like wen they release Mid-End smartfone with Quadcores and screen size(4"-4.3"wink
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by fxproff(m): 11:05am On May 17, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Ifykns, from what I've just read on gsmarena, it's a TFT capacitive touchscreen phone.

ifykns. its a touch screen, got all features in q10 but the only different is the battery is fixed, not removable.
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by fxproff(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2013
na wa oo which one come be all this techno thing when this tread is meant for q5, abeg techno user go sitdown somewhere if una wanna promote ur techno fone... techno is not any mate with all standard compare to OEM fones... abeg... i use techno as a supporting striker too... if u into tech, its just to obvious u cant compare OEM fone to wannabe..
abeg do not flood this thread with techno sh*t
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Nobody: 11:54am On May 17, 2013
Mattex001: G2 is crap joo ℓ̊ got d fone dint use it for two dais sold it owt d slide keyboard is too wide for one to hold...ℓ̊ tink htc chacha n status has d best keypad ever produce
one man's meat is another man's poison. i like the G2 because of its wide keyboard, makes me type with the speed of light. that chacha has a very low ram and small screen
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by paulbrown429(m): 1:30pm On May 17, 2013
Blackberry Q5 is such a great looking phone. Not only the looks but this phone is also equipped will all the latest technology. Many of the users are already impressed with this phone. I think this phone will rule the market for quite some time.
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by Juniorrei(m): 8:23pm On May 28, 2013
Has anything been said about the pricing in africa yet? Cos i was hearing £20 per month on contract for the phone in the UK
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by amAZEing: 8:10am On May 29, 2013
edrys: Why are U so concerned about the games,playable on Tecno Android, the fact is dat it pains U to d marrow to see pple with Chinco fone (for ur mindcheesy) enjoy what U struggled to get on ur suppose high end device. Beside why will I waste so much money on d so called high end device, and start having HBP cos it fell down or cos I wnt to meet d latest upgrade. For ur information haters of Tecno, I watch TV on Tn3, read pdf documents, edit word xl files, share internet connections with wifi enabled device and U know what I play loads of games on it, d one U get from playstore for ur high end device. Real Racing 1.08gig plays with no lag. Find me a BB or Asha phone Series of #13,500 dat can do all dis. If U cnt enough of dis brouhaha.

Abeg sorry for them. N3 na Real Flagship for Tecno users and e dey RAISE Enuf dust for the eyes of some Big Brands.

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by oti4: 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
Una don 4get say this one na Q5 thread? android ma ass and apple ma lag, bb + eti unlimited is the bomb, Bleep android I don't manage mb anymore since I ported to ma bb and I will definitely get dis piece cuz I lov it built. Bye bye to all ya bb haterz .
Re: BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced by physise(m): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
oti4: Una don 4get say this one na Q5 thread? android ma ass and apple ma lag, bb + eti unlimited is the bomb, Bleep android I don't manage mb anymore since I ported to ma bb and I will definitely get dis piece cuz I lov it built. Bye bye to all ya bb haterz .
etisalat bis is nt unlimited it is capped at 2gb tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity / How To Bypass Icloud Using Dns Server / Glo Offers Youtube Data For Nigerians At A Very Affordable Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.