Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Co-operative Society: The Vehicle To Fund Your Building Project Without Stress - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Co-operative Society: The Vehicle To Fund Your Building Project Without Stress (1711 Views)

A Nairanlander Building Project / Affordable 1000sqm,1600sqm,2000sqm Land At Co-operative Villa Estate Ajah Lekki / Why Soil Investigation Is Necessary For Your Building Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Co-operative Society: The Vehicle To Fund Your Building Project Without Stress by Iphyzi: 9:36am On May 15, 2013
Co-operative society is one of the proven secret that wealthy people are using to achieve success in whatever goal they desire to achieve.

Unfortunately, many Nigerians are missing this lifetime opportunity of using this platform to associate with like minds and gain financial freedom.

One of the factors misleading people about the power is the lack of meaningful results or alters failure of the ones they see around.

But should you drop your search and resign to faith because of these reasons?

Aren’t there co-operative societies at work places and outside that have done well and are still doing well?

Don’t be deceived; cooperative society can be the vehicle to fund your building project without stress and for the growth of your business if it’s well run.

One proven case study of how co-operative society can help a person earning either low or middle class income to build a house is the story of Maniberu Adeomo.

He’s a poor teacher on a meager salary of N25,000 in a private secondary school.

His friend and colleague, Mr. Matthew informed him about a certain co-operative society in the city that was turning its members to vehicle owners and better business men and women.

Maniberu and his friend joined the society and began contributing five thousand naira monthly each.

After six months, they borrowed times three, of their total contribution of N30,000 to arrive at N90,000 each.

They bought a plot of land each and when they were due for another loan, they started work on the land.

With the support of the co-operative society , they were able to build bungalows of three bedrooms each. The lesson here is to join a cooperative now.

For better understanding of the effect of joining a cooperative society, let me remind you the story of the broom stick versus the broom bunch.

If given a portion to sweep, while it may take forever employing the services of a broom stick, you will be through in a moment if the broom bunch is applied.

The principle behind this story is what makes it possible for a cooperative to do whatever it is designed to achieve.

In my desire to understand how co-operative society can be used for the common good of members effectively, I have conducted series of research for four years and spent thousands of personal and company funds.

Here is the outcome and what you now do with it is subject to your decision.

But if you may allow me, I will advise you to read this up and take an immediate action for or against it.

I however hope your action will be in the affirmative because if otherwise, it may come to haunt you.

The Project

Prime Asset Housing Co-Operative Multi-Purpose Society Limited (PAHCMS LTD) project is an initiative of Realty Point Limited.

It is a private venture initiative to assist individuals in owning a home.

It is registered with the appropriate Government supervisory body and runs independent of the promoters.

It has full complement of duly elected executives. Therefore, Realty Point Limited is not the owner of this Co-operative Society.

Overriding Objectives

To help members become Landlords by:
1. Providing property purchase and construction opportunities for self use.
2. Providing a 10 – 25 year mortgage scheme for members.
3. Providing real estate and other investment opportunities for collective gain.
4. Providing investment (real estate inclusive), entrepreneurial and other life enhancing training to members at our monthly meetings.
5. Always providing well-researched and negotiated clusters of landed properties which members can buy; and also assisting in developing into mini-estates while providing other services as may be required, e.g. access to mortgage facilities below the market rate building materials, etc.
6. Providing opportunities for members to borrow for growth in their business operations through our well-structured and professionally managed thrift in association with participating Micro-Finance Banks. 20% of our fund at anytime is made available for our thrift operation.
7. Investing our collective monthly contributions regularly and distributing 30% of surplus (gain or profit) annually as dividend on a prorated basis.
8. And much more.

In summary, we are a house-ownership actualization and investment society using the power of cooperative and thrift.

If you are interested in more information on Prime Asset Housing Co-Operative Multi-Purpose Society Limited (PAHCMS LTD), you can put a call/text to me through 08059899701 or send me a mail nigeriarealestatehub@outlook.com. To apply for membership, download application forms from www.primecooperative.org or www.realtypointltd.com

For more real estate articles please visit http://www.nigeriarealestatehub.com/

(1) (Reply)

Remedial Work Proposed To Remedy Rising Damp In 4-flat Apartment In Lekki / Galvanized polystyrene 3D wall panel system / Introducing "Lorenzo"...affordable Homes For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.