Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

New U.S. Stealth Drones Launched From Aircraft Carrier By REMOTE CONTROL - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / New U.S. Stealth Drones Launched From Aircraft Carrier By REMOTE CONTROL (751 Views)

Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) / Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. / Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New U.S. Stealth Drones Launched From Aircraft Carrier By REMOTE CONTROL by camelus: 10:08am On May 15, 2013
Top Gun in the 21st century: New U.S. stealth drones launched from aircraft carrier by REMOTE CONTROL
The Northrop Grumman X-47B is the first drone designed to take off and land from an aircraft carrier
That means it can be deployed across the world without the need for foreign airfields to operate
It is also the first drone able to fly itself using AI, sparking fears its human controllers could lose control of it. See below link
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324571/U-S-Navys-X-47B-stealth-drone-launches-aircraft-carrier-time--critics-warn-heralds-rise-killer-robots.html
Re: New U.S. Stealth Drones Launched From Aircraft Carrier By REMOTE CONTROL by mitey(m): 4:09pm On May 15, 2013
So the drones have AI. I just hope that a future bomb-laden drone won't be hacked into and redirected to somewhere else and begin World War III.

Other than that, nice job US Navy, when will the Nigerian Navy or Air Force take delivery of such wonderful toys?
Re: New U.S. Stealth Drones Launched From Aircraft Carrier By REMOTE CONTROL by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 18, 2013
mitey: So the drones have AI. I just hope that a future bomb-laden drone won't be hacked into and redirected to somewhere else and begin World War III.

Other than that, nice job US Navy, when will the Nigerian Navy or Air Force take delivery of such wonderful toys?
dey are waiting for you to go and study about it and show dem how to make them.
Re: New U.S. Stealth Drones Launched From Aircraft Carrier By REMOTE CONTROL by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 18, 2013
mitey: So the drones have AI. I just hope that a future bomb-laden drone won't be hacked into and redirected to somewhere else and begin World War III.

dey are waiting for you to go and study about it and show dem how to make them. So you know its an opportunity and you are here asking when will dey do it. The question is when will you go and learn it.
Re: New U.S. Stealth Drones Launched From Aircraft Carrier By REMOTE CONTROL by mitey(m): 2:38pm On May 18, 2013
googlepikin: dey are waiting for you to go and study about it and show dem how to make them. So you know its an opportunity and you are here asking when will dey do it. The question is when will you go and learn it.

I am not an engineer and as a programmer am not at all interested in AI, so I guess am out. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Unlocking a cell phone is officially legal again. / Incredible Photo Of Lightning! Have You Witnessed This Before? / Price Of Phones And Tablets In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.