Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) (58573 Views)

Nigerian Engineer Makes Drones That Smell Bombs. / RC Cars, Drones And Planes / This Nigerian Makes Drones For The United States Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by dainformant(m): 10:36am On Feb 29, 2016
Meet The Nigerian Man Who Reportedly Makes Drones For The US Army. See Photos

We need this kind of brains actively in the country especially in the area of terrorism. According to reports from Nigerian activist based in the US -Amb Osagie, this Nigerian man identified as Dr Osato is living and making great impact in the U.S. The man who is from Benin, Edo state -builds drones for the U.S. Army... and these drones can be used to capture terrorist areas remotely. According to reports, very people know him due to his quiet lifestyle.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/meet-nigerian-man-who-makes-drones-for.html

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by CastedDude: 10:38am On Feb 29, 2016
nice one...Buhari come and see oo

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by Xposer: 10:39am On Feb 29, 2016
many talented Nigerians in Diaspora...we need more of this news .......#NigeriansAreNotCriminals

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by Gbengais(m): 10:39am On Feb 29, 2016
Nice one.. we don't need him anymore.. we need to groom the ones like him that are still in Nigeria by providing goo educational system.

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by KINGwax007(m): 10:42am On Feb 29, 2016
Nigerians now build drones too. The army build their drones now...
we can only need his expertise in advice for efficacy

12 Likes

Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 29, 2016
Xposer:
many talented Nigerians in Diaspora...we need more of this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by comradee1248: 10:43am On Feb 29, 2016
Shooooo
Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by CastedDude: 10:46am On Feb 29, 2016
in any which way we still need him
KINGwax007:
Nigerians now build drones too. The army build their drones now...

we can only need his expertise in advice for efficacy

5 Likes

Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by Oladimejyy(m): 10:48am On Feb 29, 2016
CastedDude:
nice one...Buhari come and see oo
If we a abuse you now many people will think am angry but must you call PMB

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by McCarlito(m): 10:50am On Feb 29, 2016
The talented ones here in Nigeria never get recognised because the federal republic of Nigeria recognitions are based on paddy-paddy things....

9 Likes

Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 29, 2016
Those UAVs are not military spec.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by Pheals(f): 10:52am On Feb 29, 2016
This is what happen when Nigeria fail to embrace creativity

2 Likes

Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by lekkie073(m): 11:00am On Feb 29, 2016
RickRichards:
no mind d useless op.....

all these ones r toys used by teenagers

14 Likes

Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by majamajic(m): 11:00am On Feb 29, 2016
when u fail to build your home...... undecided undecided
Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by drss(m): 11:02am On Feb 29, 2016
nigerians keep decieving demselves thinking they ar living in a con3. they don't know they ar living a cage.
d impunity n wickedness of dis con3 (glorified zoo) is dispecable. only dis stone age feudalist double treatment is happening in dis God forsaken con3.
[b]hypocrisy is when fulani herdsmen ar allowed to carry deadly Ak47 guns in full view of security agencies n farmers ar arrested for possessing localy made rifles.
- only in dis God forsaken con3 dat fulani cattle herders ar allowed to protect demsleves but farmers who ar being wiped out by dis terrorist ar not allowed to carry guns to protect demselves n their families.
- only in dis God forsaken zoo called nigeria dat farmers will be arrested n jailed for defending demselves from fulani attack, while d fulani terrorist ar allowed to contunue killing innocent pipul without any SINGLE ARREST!
- only in dis God forsaken con3 dat govt funds ar used to expand fulani cattles through grazing reserves while local farmers has no access to funds for farming.
- only in dis glorified zoo dat unarmed ipob members ar shot for excersing their civil rights n fulani herdsmen ar allowed to carry their cows into pipul's farms without any arrest.
- hypocrisy is when buari dullard support statehood for palestinians but oders an kill EXTRA JUDICIOUSLY UNARMED IPOB MEMBERS for demanding a country of their own.[/b]
keep on living in denial thinking u ar u ar all equal with odas. u ar not equal. u ar just a slave. a slave dat can be killed any time without problem. those 500 benue pipul killed last week alone ar not important according to nigerian jungle law. they don't mean anytin. why? b.cos they ar not equal stake holders in dis fraud call nigeria. get dis straigh, as long as u ar not a fulani born to rule, u ar a second class citizen.
divide dis con3 make every body go him way.
u think am mad no problem. keep living in denial. by d time they wipe u n ur family off d face of d earth in their grand evil expension plan to take ova all lands through GRAZZING RESERVE, den u will understand dat even d maddest person makes sense.

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by persius555(m): 11:09am On Feb 29, 2016
Pheals:
This is what happen when Nigeria fail to embrace creativity
My sister, the thing is killing us as a country. Every creative project is an opportunity for someinfluential people to make profit. Putting favouritism before expertise is our bane in this country. The JAMB exercise is a good example. Novice individuals who know nothing about ICT have hijacked the system and making a nonsense of the exam. It is all over our society.

3 Likes

Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by CastedDude: 11:13am On Feb 29, 2016
wetin u dey talk? why won't I call Buhari...is he not my president?...abeg, park for ur lane
Oladimejyy:
If we a abuse you now many people will think am angry but must you call PMB

4 Likes

Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by CastedDude: 11:15am On Feb 29, 2016
toys used by teenagers...show us ur own toys because u must really have one ..teenager
lekkie073:
no mind d useless op.....

all these ones r toys used by teenagers

3 Likes

Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by jmichlins(m): 11:17am On Feb 29, 2016
No region in Nigeria has exclusive right to great man and women of substance. From East to West and from North to South, we have great people. Repping Ala-Igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by lekkie073(m): 11:22am On Feb 29, 2016
CastedDude:
toys used by teenagers...show us ur own toys because u must really have one ..teenager
http://www.flybestdrones.com/5-best-drones-with-camera-under-100-dollars/

satisfy ur ignorance .....

I think with dat link, I have being of a little help to ur education

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by CastedDude: 11:29am On Feb 29, 2016
Ur own education seems to be faulty due to the fact that the op NEVER said that the drones in the pictures are military drones.......the op said that the man makes drones for the US army.. so how are they related.....do u expect military drones to be in his office? the drones in his office are probably prototypes or ordinary ones because that is what he does

It's quite unfortunate that u can write BUT CANNOT READ
lekkie073:

http://www.flybestdrones.com/5-best-drones-with-camera-under-100-dollars/

satisfy ur ignorance .....

I think with dat link, I have being of a little help to ur education

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by CastedDude: 11:32am On Feb 29, 2016
and who said the drones in his office are military specs..pls read the post well before jumping to conclusions
RickRichards:

1 Like

Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by lekkie073(m): 11:37am On Feb 29, 2016
CastedDude:
Ur own education seems to be faulty due to the fact that the op NEVER said that the drones in the pictures are military drones.......the op said that the man makes drones for the US army.. so how are they related.....do u expect military drones to be in his office? the drones in his office are probably prototypes because that is what he does

It's quite unfortunate that u can write BUT CANNOT READ
Mr man...those things displayed on dat his table r not prototypes...they r toys....r u dumb

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by Pwayne2016(m): 11:39am On Feb 29, 2016
Checked his Name...Osato(Asato) looks like Igbo name or may be he is from Igbanke Clan..all hail Umuigbo

1 Like

Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by sambisamana: 11:39am On Feb 29, 2016
RickRichards:

those are models.
Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by Pheals(f): 11:40am On Feb 29, 2016
persius555:
My sister, the thing is killing us as a country. Every creative project is an opportunity for someinfluential people to make profit. Putting favouritism before expertise is our bane in this country. The JAMB exercise is a good example. Novice individuals who know nothing about ICT have hijacked the system and making a nonsense of the exam. It is all over our society.
when there is no firm or philanthropist to sponsor it
Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by CastedDude: 11:40am On Feb 29, 2016
maybe u can read but the problem seems to be ur UNDERSTANDING....it is well bro...I agree with u these ones are toys because u make the REAL drones and u are a very SMART dullard ...am out
lekkie073:
Mr man...those things displayed on dat his table r not prototypes...they r toys....r u dumb

1 Like

Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by lekkie073(m): 11:43am On Feb 29, 2016
CastedDude:
maybe u can read but the problem seems to be ur UNDERSTANDING....it is well bro...I agree with u these ones are toys because u make the REAL drones and u are a very SMART dullard ...am out
should I keep satisfying ur ignorance

What's d difference between what dat man has on his table and the ones I posted here?

d drone on d car and d white one in d op's pix is d same.

Dumb ass

3 Likes

Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by CastedDude: 11:57am On Feb 29, 2016
what is ur point...all these ur insults are just falling out due to ur shallow understanding......dats why we need quality education....go and read the post from the top again....let me make it clearer for u for ur own understanding...THE OP NEVER SAID THE DRONES IN HIS OFFICE ARE MILITARY DRONES......BUT THAT THE MAN MAKES DRONES FOR THE US ARMY...

if u were smart, u would know that the drones he makes for the US army are classified due to security reasons...so u cant even see the pictures online....I don't still get where are going with this ur shallow mindedness.

1 Like

Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by CastedDude: 11:57am On Feb 29, 2016
what is ur point...all these ur insults are just falling out due to ur shallow understanding......dats why we need quality education....go and read the post from the top again....let me make it clearer for u for ur own understanding...THE OP NEVER SAID THE DRONES IN HIS OFFICE ARE MILITARY DRONES......BUT THAT THE MAN MAKES DRONES FOR THE US ARMY...

if u were smart, u would know that the drones he makes for the US army are classified due to security reasons...so u cant even see the pictures online....I don't still get where are going with this ur shallow mindedness.

lekkie073:
should I keep satisfying ur ignorance

What's d difference between what dat man has on his table and the ones I posted here?

d drone on d car and d white one in d op's pix is d same.

Dumb ass

2 Likes

Re: Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) by blazer234: 11:58am On Feb 29, 2016
Xposer:
many talented Nigerians in Diaspora...we need more of this

What kind of thoughtless comment is this?

You need more of what?

More of talents Nigerians to leave the country and become slaves to america?

Have you listened to any of Donald Trump's campaigns?

If you have, you will know better than that funny comment of yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA / Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather / A Nairalander Kills A Gaboon Viper That Swallowed A Fish At His Place Of Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.