Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Got My First Kiss From Desmond Elliot’ – Nollywood Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Got My First Kiss From Desmond Elliot’ – Nollywood Actress (2889 Views)

Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends / Ini Edo Stuns In Blue Dress For Honourable Desmond Elliot’s Inaugural Reception / Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got My First Kiss From Desmond Elliot’ – Nollywood Actress by KyekubbeJoo: 10:17am On May 15, 2013

Nollywood actress Omoni Oboli has revealed she got her first kiss from Desmond Elliot.
“My first kiss movie was in Unfinished Business and that was in 2007 or 2008, I am not sure. It was okay. It was with Desmond Elliot” she said.
According to Omoni it was make-believe so there was nothing to feel uneasy about.
“We are both actors, so we both know what we are doing. The viewers saw it and thought it was amazing and that is the most important thing”.
The actress whose turning point in Nollywood was after staring Kunle Afolayan’s block buster movie, Figurine, however has some intimate secrets that may surprise some of her fans as revealed in this encounter with a reporter recently in Lagos.
Despite often stepping out with her husband, you may not also know that the actress although cooks for her husbands, but not all the time. Here is how she captured it in her response.
‘My husband is very supportive so it makes life a lot easier for me. I try to give my family quality time when I have time. I cook for my husband often; of course not every night. I do so most times when I’m around and he wants something special.
We have somebody who cooks for us. I wouldn’t deny that. If he wants something special, then I’ll prepare it. If I feel I need to do something special for them. I like to bake for them a lot. So I do that often.’
Unlike most men, Omoni said her husband feels great each time they step out together and someone admires her beauty. She said, “My husband feels good when I step out for a red carpet event and other men admire me. Everyone likes to show off something that they like and something they think is beautiful. I think it is a good feeling for him.”

Read morehttp://naija366.com/i-got-my-first-kiss-from-desmond-elliot-nollywood-actress
Re: I Got My First Kiss From Desmond Elliot’ – Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 15, 2013
YOU GOT YOUR FIRST KISS FROM UR MOM WHEN STILL A BABY, DESMOND GAVE YOU THE SECOND
Re: I Got My First Kiss From Desmond Elliot’ – Nollywood Actress by plainmirror(m): 2:36pm On May 15, 2013
Half paint of garri z still #250

*jhus sayn*
Re: I Got My First Kiss From Desmond Elliot’ – Nollywood Actress by Tolexander: 3:08pm On May 15, 2013
“My first kiss movie was in
Unfinished Business and that
was in 2007 or 2008, I am not
sure. It was okay. It was with
Desmond Elliot” she said.
sure it should be the first kiss in the movie!

Afraid caught me. Cos i wondered how a first kisser would be a very perfect passionate kisser like that.
Re: I Got My First Kiss From Desmond Elliot’ – Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 15, 2013
so. . . . . . . . . . .
Re: I Got My First Kiss From Desmond Elliot’ – Nollywood Actress by JameyMaxwell(m): 7:08pm On May 15, 2013
Na lie jhor•
Abi she sef no do Mummy & Daddy when she was just a pickin•
I dis-believe in her•

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Kaffy Flaunts Hot Body During Workout Session / Ella Martins Says Everyone Now Calls Her Gennevieve Wife Back At Home / I Bathe My Son And Prepare Him For School- Cobhams Asuquo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.