Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends (26470 Views)

Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself / Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York / Donjazzy's Reply To A Fan That Wanted Money To Buy Her Boo Val Gift Is Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
It was a memorable moment for the reigning Face Of Culture Nigeria, Queen Susan Eniolorunda as she marked her birthday in style in Abuja recently.

The Kogi state born bea‎uty queen celebrated her birthday with an exclusive dinner with selected friends where got several birthday gifts.

Some high profile showbiz personalities in Abuja were in attendance like Uyi of The Banks Clubs, AleReports her publicist, ‎Pape her close friend, ex- Queen Of Aso - Jennifer Igwegbe, reigning Miss Tourism International - Queen Rita Oguebie, Amb. Roland the Project Director etc.

It was indeed a fun filled dinner party which also attracted her friends from Baze University.‎ There was obviously a lot to eat, drink and merry with.

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/12/birthday-photos-face-of-culture-nigeria.html?m=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
More

Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
See here

Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by StefanSalvatore: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
Where is d hot kiss

Mtchew

12 Likes

Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
Continue

Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by 20bc(m): 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
Nice pics cool

1 Like

Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by Khd95(m): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
U mean my sister is a beauty queen in dis kontiri nd i didnt aware of itgrin

Op bia here,where the hot kiss

2 Likes

Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
More here

Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
Good

Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by blesseddivah(f): 10:02am On Dec 30, 2015
Awww
She's so cute.
Happy belated bday to her.

Biko nairalanders, a sister is going for MISS NIGERIA PLUS SIZE come 2016.
Your support would be needed

4 Likes

Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by Ologogoro: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2015
Even your Boo get a Boo

1 Like

Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by frankyfresh(m): 10:03am On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmm

End time kiss

Happy new year in advance
May we find favour in God's eyes in 2016
And may God help nigeria......Amen
Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by lilmax(m): 10:03am On Dec 30, 2015
Okay so make i come dey cry because she get hot kiss from her boo undecided
Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by mizhefeh(f): 10:03am On Dec 30, 2015
Still lookin for d hot kiss Op,she's preti dou wink
Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2015
All I can see here is a frozen kiss at -5¤ celcius
Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by ijebu2020: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2015
THIS ALEX REPORTER GUY SELF..HIM GO JUST DEY INSIDE ONE HOTEL OR HOUSE WITH HIS ASHEWOS AND PATRONISERS COME DEY TELL US FOR NL SAY HIGH PROFILE AND CELEBRITY....I BEG GO ND SIT DON JOOR..URE PROMOTING IMMORALITY AND ASHEWO BUSINESS GOD DEY WATCH U OO

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by Daslim180(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2015
Finally.. 2 days to the end of 2015
To God Almighty = I say Thank You Lord King of kings n Prince of everlasting peace.
To my true friends = I appreciate you all.
To those who showed me love = I'm grateful.
To those who hurt me = I forgive and forget.
To those I really hurt = I'm so sorry, please forgive me.
To those who challenged me = lets do it again.
To those I showed love to = I still love you and will continue to love you.
To those who expected my love but whom I ignored = I love you and will make amend. To those who helped me= I am so grateful and will reciprocate in due season.
THANK YOU FOR MAKING 2015 A
FRUITFUL YEAR 4 ME.
WISHING YOU A PROSPEROUS
#2016 in #ADVANCE . THANKS I LOVE YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by Sijo01(f): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2015
The girl on the 7th pic be like, which kind PDA be this na. Make una comot here make I see road........ The guy be like, chaiiiii, wish am the one kissing those lips cheesy
Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by jamalchance(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2015
d cameraman try oooo ......

2 Likes

Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by walemadu: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2015
good for them
Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by suyamasta(m): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2015
I like the venue!
Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by winner01(m): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2015
beautiful
Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by Truepee(m): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2015
so wetin concern.. hit the link on my sig nd c hot gist
Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by HDee(m): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2015
Ehen?? Nonsense undecided
Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by dejavubobo1(m): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2015
the alhajis in picture 9 & 12 are the real bomboklash.. forget dat dude kissing en just dey form official b.f. but d after party clearing belongs to d men in native

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by sule17(m): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2015
My girl fine pass her. Jare

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by Demmocrats(m): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2015
OP next time learn to caption it this way UNKNOWN beauty queen.

1 Like

Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2015
Good looking people with smiles on their faces. Nice location and a lot of food. Life is beautiful. cheesy
Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by agrovick(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2015
Smh! And this news is front page worthy? The mods here need to be flogged

1 Like

Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by Sasuwa(f): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2015
Nice
Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by WisdomTank: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2015

NICKNAME : WisdomTank

HOBBIES: Collecting Teeth from live lions, catching bullets with bare hands, jogging up and down mount Everest.

MY RECORDS: Fought with a dinosaur and broke its neck, skinned a crocodile alive, held breathe under water for 2months, 3weeks, 6hours,5mins and 45seconds.... traveled around the world in a Day

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENTS: Went to heaven to charge my phone, fluent in 10,598 languages, first man to land on the sun

SILLIEST THING I'VE DONE: swimming in Tsunami and driving towards a tornado

EMBARRASSING MOMENT: Couldn't kill 100 bears with a single punch though 99 died instantly and the last one is now an slowpoke

PROUDEST MOMENTS: Firstly, when a cobra died after biting me.

SOMETHING ABOUT ME: I don't like bragging and i hate lies...Good Morning folks !!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa / Toyin Aimakhu Steps Out In Style (photos) / Maureen Solomon Celebrates Her Husband & Daughter On Their Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.