Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Who's Worthy Of A Role Model? The Camilla Mberekpe (mama Eko) Example - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who's Worthy Of A Role Model? The Camilla Mberekpe (mama Eko) Example (888 Views)

Camilla Brook Preparatory School!!! Carers Of God's Treasure / Divorce An Act Worthy Of Celebration? / Are Today's Elders Worthy Of Emulation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who's Worthy Of A Role Model? The Camilla Mberekpe (mama Eko) Example by passnownow: 3:29pm On May 15, 2013
The story of the Nollywood veteran actress, Camilla Mberekpe, popularly known as Mama Eko, who was at the Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, on Sunday ‘delivered’ from a demon that had possessed and tormented her for many years is still keeping so many people pondering.

During the deliverance section, the actress confessed, among other things, that her mission was to destroy a very good actress who prays and worships God a lot.

In her statement, “I don’t want her to go up. She’s a very good actress. I want to destroy her.”

“I destroyed her marriage because she refused to worship me. I hate it when she prays. She is a prayer warrior,” she said.

As she was trashing on the floor and screaming during the exorcism, what was particularly going through my head was the feelings of people who see her as their role model, her families and her friends.

For those who had hitherto seen her as their role model, it would be a complete bombshell to realize that their idol was such an embarrassing kind of person.

Who is your role model? How well do you think you know your role model? Would someone still be your role model having confirmed that s/he is diabolical? How many 'Mama Ekos' are still out there, or perhaps all supposed role models should be made to go through the ‘screening test’ of Pastor T.B. Joshua? Read on here: https://www.passnownow.com/new.php?id=491

Re: Who's Worthy Of A Role Model? The Camilla Mberekpe (mama Eko) Example by emilyone(f): 4:54pm On May 15, 2013
let him without sin cast the first stone!

Camilla your sins are forgiven go and sin no more

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of A Nigerian Facing Racism Abroad / How To Teach Your Child The Values Of Money. / How Does It Feel To Be An Only Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.