Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,473 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:19 AM

First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! (276426 Views)

Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 / Sterling Bank Graduate Employment / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by kindel001: 6:46am On Apr 18, 2015
Pls friends, can you help me with the layout of the mail for quick identification pls. Will be holding on for brilliant responses from you sirs..
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by boomshaky: 6:54am On Apr 18, 2015
kindel001:
Pls friends, can you help me with the layout of the mail for quick identification pls. Will be holding on for brilliant responses from you sirs..
well, i dont knw wat u mean. But if it is wat am thinking, dis is wat olufemi A Oladele of FBN sent to me

Good afternoon,
Congratulations!Following your successfulcompletionof documentationand medicals,we are pleasedto offeryou admissioninto the First AcademyFoundationSchool
whichcommencesas statedbelow:
Date: Monday 20th April, 2015
Time: 9:00am
Venue: First Academy, 2 Abebe Village Road (beside Nigeria Breweries Plc.), Iganmu, LagosState
Please notethatyour admissionletterwill be issuedto you at the First Academy.
Also, the bank has a dresscodeand it has to be strictly adhereto as statedbelow:
* The dresscodefor MEN - black, navy blue or dark grey suitswith black shoes/beltand white or sky blue shirts
* The dresscodefor WOMEN - black, navy blue or dark grey skirtsuits/trousersuits
Sport wears are also compulsoryfor all Trainees for use in the academy, kindlybring onealong.
Kindly acknowledgereceipt.
Thank you.
Kind regards,
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by AndronicusOsb: 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
colleagues, pls does it mean we will be bringing along all our luggage for d training or wat as we were told to come with sporting attires, will we be housed throughout the training or what? let any1 with better understanding relate it
please
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by timilehyin01(m): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2015
AndronicusOsb:
colleagues, pls does it mean we will be bringing along all our luggage for d training or wat as we were told to come with sporting attires, will we be housed throughout the training or what? let any1 with better understanding relate it
please
bro u are going to hostel so just prepare.... Wen u get in tomorow ,u ain't getting anoda opportunity to get out till sat evening or Sunday and Dats if dey feel merciful...so bro pack well...u need just cloths and a few belongings.every other thing will be freely given

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by kindel001: 6:57am On Apr 25, 2015
Hi friends. Pls does any still expect to receive a message from them? Cos I av not gotten mine, but am working with faith that it will come very soon. Pls is the message inform of mail or text message to know where to focus on. And is it a customized one? Thanks will be waiting for your brilliant responses
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by MEQUELLA001(f): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2016
Pleas when will they recruit next o. I am seriously looking for a graduate trainee job
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Kookny(m): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hello!

Anybody made it here??
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 16, 2016
smh
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Zullyat: 4:39am On Jan 12, 2017
goldenchic:
Goodmorning house, I wrote d Fbn test last year, precisely 14th of Feb, got a message from workforce afta 2mths dat I passed n shld come for assessment center, wen we got der, dey tld us dat 250000 applicants only 900 was choosen. Dat dey picked best out of the best, out of the 900 dey picked only 221 or der about cos dey had 2 training stages. I failed becos of power point during my presentation.take ur mind off it. Its God dat gives Job. If u want 2 knw all dat happened in d assessment centre.lemme knw
Pls kindly share with me
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Scholarifeoma(f): 2:00pm On May 26, 2017
in addition,all job seekers can also visit www.GMATmasteryclass..com to get access to over 7,500 real past questions for banks, multinationals,oil companies,private companies etc. Here,job seekers all over the country come together and help one another to solvenumerous test questions on their own,which makes it very interactive.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Scholarifeoma(f): 2:01pm On May 26, 2017
in addition,all job seekers can also visit www.GMATmasteryclass..com to get access to over 7,500 real past questions for banks, multinationals,oil companies,private companies etc. Here,job seekers all over the country come together and help one another to solvenumerous test questions on their own,which makes it very interactive.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by kolawoleoladipo: 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
From first bank

Dear xxxxxxx

Further to our earlier e-mail, the next phase of the recruitment process for the FirstBank 2017 GT Programme is set to begin.  The process is scheduled to run in batches over the next six weeks; the first batch of candidates has been invited for this week.

Do not be disturbed if you have not yet received an invitation.  As we move through the process, you will receive a text message and an e-mail, containing the details of your specific schedule.  Please check your e-mail regularly.

You may contact us through our Help Centre number: 01-4605115, 0703 307 2581 or e-mail:recruitment@hcp-ng.com if you have any concerns.

We wish you the best in your preparation.

Regards,

Has anyone recieve dis? So keep calm all.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by pronto543(m): 12:04am On Jun 13, 2017
kolawoleoladipo:
From first bank

Dear xxxxxxx

Further to our earlier e-mail, the next phase of the recruitment process for the FirstBank 2017 GT Programme is set to begin.  The process is scheduled to run in batches over the next six weeks; the first batch of candidates has been invited for this week.

Do not be disturbed if you have not yet received an invitation.  As we move through the process, you will receive a text message and an e-mail, containing the details of your specific schedule.  Please check your e-mail regularly.

You may contact us through our Help Centre number: 01-4605115, 0703 307 2581 or e-mail:recruitment@hcp-ng.com if you have any concerns.

We wish you the best in your preparation.

Regards,

Has anyone recieve dis? So keep calm all.

Yeah namesake. I received the same message around 7 pm today. Where are you based?
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by kolawoleoladipo: 7:45am On Jun 13, 2017
Lasgidi. How about you. All the best.
pronto543:

Yeah namesake. I received the same message around 7 pm today. Where are you based?
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by pronto543(m): 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
kolawoleoladipo:
Lasgidi. How about you. All the best.

I'm based in Ilorin. Do you know if all candidates will be coming to Lasgidi for the Assessment?
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by kolawoleoladipo: 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
Not sure sake
pronto543:

I'm based in Ilorin. Do you know if all candidates will be coming to Lasgidi for the Assessment?
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Jaykizz(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=Zullyat post=52733774][/quote]

Please share with us your assessment centre experience. We are hoping to learn from your experience.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by hdawakee: 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by bartho77(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=micoleola post=32304525]Yestaday was awesome..

Documentation..checked
Medicals..checked

The HR team did a wonderfl job..flawless process
Michael..I feel that guy...

Can't wait to get into the FirstAcademy. I was at the final stage of ChamsMTJobs where we met the MD nd execs. For me, this year has been so great so far nd like mama alwz says "its just another beginning".
After much anticipation, I now got couple of prospective offers I hve to choose from. SterlingCall will eventually Call #smh.
To all my fellow in da Chams race, I wish you all best of luck...
To those who were dropped at every instance some were considered, a better of ur imagined best will come...
To all the prospective entrant of FirstAcademy, Congratulations nd let's not forget its just another beginning...

#HappyMe #HappyWe #FirstBankYouCanBankOn[/quo
te]

I will like to ask you some questions concerning medicals and documentation, hope u don't mind?
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by bartho77(m): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=Tetegh post=32220026]@ All, congrats on your invite for documentation. It entails submitting your credentials. We were called within a month after documentation. FBN training school is the very best in the country, I assure you. Enjoy yourselves while offer last, the facilities are standard. I can go on and on...but there is much work at the other side after training school.

Sorry, I may not give you guys my phone number here but you can mail me privately and I am always willing to assist or better still you can always ask your questions here and I will check bye from time to time to provide answers

Wish you guys the very best, welcome to Fristbank![/q

Please can I get your contact, I'm at crossroads concerning this medicals and documentation. Thank you
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by osinachifestus(m): 4:51am On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=bartho77 post=59266702][/quote]

Hello @bartho77, hope the documentation and medicals is not that of FBN 2013 GT? Does it take as long?
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by bartho77(m): 6:58am On Aug 09, 2017
osinachifestus:

Hello @bartho77, hope the documentation and medicals is not that of FBN 2013 GT? Does it take as long?

No, it is that of FBN GT 2016.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by solonazzy: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2017
bartho77:

No, it is that of FBN GT 2016.
...d same one some ppl r awaiting date to do AC

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by bartho77(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2017
solonazzy:
...d same one some ppl r awaiting date to do AC

yeah, but I've done my AC, I just want to know the documents that will be needed in case I get called for medicals and documentation.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by bartho77(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2017
Hello guys, splendid morning to you all.....
Guys, please the date of birth on my birth certificate and waec cert did not tally......my birth cert shows 13/3/1992(correct) and my waec shows 19/5/1992(wrong). I went to table my complaints at the waec office and they said I have to submit my original waec cert and birth cert through the principal of my secondary school. The young lady also said it will take up to 6months- 1year before I receive my rectified waec cert. I plan to swear an affidavit backing my birth cert. but someone told me that financial institutions don't accept affidavits........pls I need u guys more than ever now.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Bamibor: 8:10am On Sep 02, 2017
bartho77:
Hello guys, splendid morning to you all.....
Guys, please the date of birth on my birth certificate and waec cert did not tally......my birth cert shows 13/3/1992(correct) and my waec shows 19/5/1992(wrong). I went to table my complaints at the waec office and they said I have to submit my original waec cert and birth cert through the principal of my secondary school. The young lady also said it will take up to 6months- 1year before I receive my rectified waec cert. I plan to swear an affidavit backing my birth cert. but someone told me that financial institutions don't accept affidavits........pls I need u guys more than ever now.

I am not speaking authoritatively but I don't think you will have any issues as the error is quite negligible. You can still swear an affidavit and go with it. Cheers!
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by pussyAvenger: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
boomshaky:

well, i dont knw wat u mean. But if it is wat am thinking, dis is wat olufemi A Oladele of FBN sent to me

Good afternoon,
Congratulations!Following your successfulcompletionof documentationand medicals,we are pleasedto offeryou admissioninto the First AcademyFoundationSchool
whichcommencesas statedbelow:
Date: Monday 20th April, 2015
Time: 9:00am
Venue: First Academy, 2 Abebe Village Road (beside Nigeria Breweries Plc.), Iganmu, LagosState
Please notethatyour admissionletterwill be issuedto you at the First Academy.
Also, the bank has a dresscodeand it has to be strictly adhereto as statedbelow:
* The dresscodefor MEN - black, navy blue or dark grey suitswith black shoes/beltand white or sky blue shirts
* The dresscodefor WOMEN - black, navy blue or dark grey skirtsuits/trousersuits
Sport wears are also compulsoryfor all Trainees for use in the academy, kindlybring onealong.
Kindly acknowledgereceipt.
Thank you.
Kind regards,
pls what are the documents you tendered during documentation
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by pussyAvenger: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
Tetegh:
@ All, congrats on your invite for documentation. It entails submitting your credentials. We were called within a month after documentation. FBN training school is the very best in the country, I assure you. Enjoy yourselves while offer last, the facilities are standard. I can go on and on...but there is much work at the other side after training school.

Sorry, I may not give you guys my phone number here but you can mail me privately and I am always willing to assist or better still you can always ask your questions here and I will check bye from time to time to provide answers.

Wish you guys the very best, welcome to Fristbank!
please what are th

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.