Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:09 AM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (292657 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN Test. by obasijoy(f): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2012
Please has anyone been invited for CBN test? Those that applied for IT vacancies around February. Any news on when they might start calling for test? Please house!!!
Re: CBN Test. by tobnical(m): 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2012
No info yet. Nextzon only used d contacts of d applicants to invite them for their 3mnths oversea IT trainin program with huge cost.
Re: CBN Test. by obasijoy(f): 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2012
@tobnical I don't get you please. First you said no info yet and later said nextzon only used the contact of the applicants to invite them for 3months over sea training. Please can you explain better? Does that mean some people have been called or wouldn't there be any test and interview for the post? Please I need your reply. Thanks.
Re: CBN Test. by tobnical(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2012
it has nothin to do with d recruitment. its part of their trainin programme dat wud lead to an award of IT certificate. cost over 750K
Re: CBN Test. by Vergil: 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2012
So it was all a sham then in an way yh?
Re: CBN Test. by obasijoy(f): 6:13am On Jun 16, 2012
@tobnical thanks. At least there is still hope by God's grace. Still waiting for their test invitation.
Re: CBN Test. by chinexex(m): 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2012
@obasijoy, as we speak, ivs for the test have been sent to some applicants in ph via email. The cbn IT test will hold on 30th jun at 89 stadium rd,ph. Hope lagos applicants will receive theirs soon
Re: CBN Test. by obasijoy(f): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2012
@chinexex thanks for the information. I reside in lagos. I pray the call us by God's grace.
Re: CBN Test. by calabaman(m): 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2012
Thats good to know. I have been expecting word from them for a long time now. Nice one Obasijoy! Wish u all the best in the upcoming aptitude test

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by denniscla: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2012
June 15, 2012

Lagos State, Ikeja

Dear ***** **********

RE: INVITE FOR CBN APTITUDE AND IT SKILL TEST 2012

With reference to your application for employment, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted and invited to take the CBN Aptitude and IT Skills Test with details below;

Date: June 30th, 2012
Time: 12.00PM
Venue/ Test Centre: New Horizons, No.1 Oba-akran, Ikeja, Lagos
Candidate Exam Code:

Please note that on the test date, you are required to come along with the items listed below to your test centre;
· A copy of this invite.
· Valid means of picture identification such as Drivers License or International passport.
· Originals and photocopies of all credentials including NYSC certificate and university certificate with a minimum of second class lower degree (2:2).
· 2 recent passport photographs.

You will be required to provide your passport photograph as well as biometrics (thumbprint) information before taking the test.

Kindly note that you will be personally responsible for your transportation, accommodation and all personal cost incurred.

Yours sincerely,
Nextzon Business Services Limited
Re: CBN Test. by obasijoy(f): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2012
Re: CBN Test. by obasijoy(f): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2012
@denis.cla thanks for the information, I haven't gotten iv yet. I called my contact he said he will get back to me. I hope this contractors wouldn't mess up this recruitment by using there IT trainees. @calabaman you sounded like one that has a contact too. You can still call him to know whats up. I pray things works well though what matters most is to get the job as in appointment letter.
Re: CBN Test. by chinexex(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2012
@obasijoy, pls which contact r u refering to as i'm yet to receive the email as well. Hope it's not an in-house/runs thing because i also applied.
@all, omo mae una show me the way nah!
Re: CBN Test. by calabaman(m): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2012
obasijoy: @denis.cla thanks for the information, I haven't gotten iv yet. I called my contact he said he will get back to me. I hope this contractors wouldn't mess up this recruitment by using there IT trainees. @calabaman you sounded like one that has a contact too. You can still call him to know whats up. I pray things works well though what matters most is to get the job as in appointment letter.
indeed i have a contact there. I would call him ASAP! Its well... Naija sef
Re: CBN Test. by denniscla: 3:17am On Jun 20, 2012
I applied but I'm out of the country right now and can't risk coming back cos of nextzon or cbn. Goodluck to those that got the invite.
Re: CBN Test. by Murphy7h4: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2012
Re: CBN Test. by frikuenci(m): 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2012
I also got an invitation to test in Lagos. Congrats to those that have gotten an invite. And for those yet to get theirs, I pray God will answer them as well. In the mean time please does anyone knows what we should be expecting.
Re: CBN Test. by Ess: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2012
Does anyone know the test format please? For those that have written CBN test before, kindly share your aptitude test experience so that others can learn.
Re: CBN Test. by johnchiokwe: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2012
What is the test format House?
Re: CBN Test. by kulyet: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2012
Pls, has any1 wu wrote d test in Abj received any msg from them. Kindly update me.
Re: CBN Test. by yomz1e(m): 11:13am On Jun 24, 2012
Hi guys,

i am one of the lucky ones that got the same email and to God be the glory , for those waiting for such news, i do pray it will come at the right time. Now that been said, my problem is when the job was advertised , there were a few roles their i could apply for so i did, now my problem is that which role am i been called for? also, some people are neglecting the main questions here , what is the paygrade, i say this because i i recently went for a formal chat with a client and it took me 2hrs 30mins to get there, and i said to myself will i do this everyday to get to work and not to talk about the traffic on my way back? lastly does anyone have an idea of what the test might be?
Re: CBN Test. by frikuenci(m): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2012
It seems no one wants to share their experience especially hints on what to expect.anywaz, no wahala. I wish e everyone the very best. We all shall have testimonies to tell at the end of it all. Amen.

I believe such test should be based on GMAT. Cheers!!!
Re: CBN Test. by Vergil: 1:14am On Jun 25, 2012
Naija sef. Always has to be thru a "contact" yh? Connection every time, every where
Re: CBN Test. by yomz1e(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2012
my tenant said i should try GMAT aptitude test, but i checked it, it doesn't cover IT related questions.. see link http://www.ieccareernetwork.com/product1_gmat.php

also i was searching some froums yesterday and some people suggested this site too http://www.waldentesting.com/main/tests/ITtests.htm

i hope this is of help to someone. I see you guys on saturday. Besides no need to be sacred, if you are honest when applying for the role, so no matter what test they bring you should sail through but most importantly is the favour of God.
Re: CBN Test. by lawmany: 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
Pls has anyone in abj gotten an invite...........pls where is the venue for abj candidates?
Re: CBN Test. by kiuusm(m): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2012
Hello Guys,
the info I got is that out of 33000 applied only 1000 has been invited for aptitude test
and it has been hadle by consultant that is NEXTZON

there is going to be 2nd batch but dont know when.
hope that helps to calm down those that haven't been invited including myself.
keep hoping and expecting to receive the invitation.

best of luck to those that are going for the aptitude test on the 3oth of this month.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by Harribatia2s: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2012
kiu_usm: Hello Guys,
the info I got is that out of 33000 applied only 1000 has been invited for aptitude test
and it has been hadle by consultant that is NEXTZON

there is going to be 2nd batch but dont know when.
hope that helps to calm down those that haven't been invited including myself.
keep hoping and expecting to receive the invitation.

best of luck to those that are going for the aptitude test on the 3oth of this month.
pls wats d source of ur info.
Re: CBN Test. by kiuusm(m): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2012
Is an insider who told me. sorry is an undisclosed reliable source that's all u need to knw
and I believed him hop u too.
Re: CBN Test. by frikuenci(m): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2012
Thanks all for ur contributions. I wish everyone all da best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (80) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.