Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

I-Go-Save And I Go Dye Celebrating Chelsea's Win - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I-Go-Save And I Go Dye Celebrating Chelsea's Win (35005 Views)

Referee Mike Dean To Be Demoted After Performance In Chelsea Win Over Manchester / Can Chelsea Win Premierleague This Season? / Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I-Go-Save And I Go Dye Celebrating Chelsea's Win by chrisdstar: 1:09pm On May 16, 2013
mikeyhernadez: Mtcheeww
chaii.......badbelle people no dey finish.
Re: I-Go-Save And I Go Dye Celebrating Chelsea's Win by Solowande(m): 1:13pm On May 16, 2013
i'm tryin to relate dis two guys 4 years wat they hav in common. na i know. chelsea, nawa
Re: I-Go-Save And I Go Dye Celebrating Chelsea's Win by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 16, 2013
bolaino: Why are local people attracted to chelsea football club?

see jamb question o
Re: I-Go-Save And I Go Dye Celebrating Chelsea's Win by andyanders: 3:11pm On May 16, 2013
Good to know they belong to chelsea
Re: I-Go-Save And I Go Dye Celebrating Chelsea's Win by fujirice: 3:33pm On May 16, 2013
Haters are gon hate or what d'u expect of them?
Nevertheless make them dey hate dey go make we dey pack trophy dey go..... hihihihihihihihihihhi!
Re: I-Go-Save And I Go Dye Celebrating Chelsea's Win by sheymoni(m): 3:57pm On May 16, 2013
Can noisy londoner pls stop bragging about this europa that no sensible team want to be involved in...... even a trophy starved arsenal don't pray to be involved...it is called second tier trophy
Re: I-Go-Save And I Go Dye Celebrating Chelsea's Win by sheymoni(m): 3:59pm On May 16, 2013
Man utd England champion
Barcelona Spanish "
Juventus Italian "
Bayern Germany "
Spain World & Eroupean champion

pls which title are we going to give the ( europa) second tier winner
Re: I-Go-Save And I Go Dye Celebrating Chelsea's Win by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 16, 2013
bolaino: Why are local people attracted to chelsea football club?
stop that ur Eagle prid, they are not longer poor even if never look down on any1 in life becoz this life is dynamic okay, Edo boy says so...
Re: I-Go-Save And I Go Dye Celebrating Chelsea's Win by sizmokool: 5:37pm On May 16, 2013
All you haters, keep it up! Especially those trophyless Goners. It was a blessing in disguise for Chelsea to crash out early in the UCL this season. We are a team in transition and this Europa winning experience will only galvanise the boys to fight even harder for better titles going forward.

If you know your football very well, you will remember that before Barcelona started their bout of world football dominance in 2005, they dropped to the Uefa Cup(now Europa)the season before. Ronaldinho and Edgar Davids featured.

So laugh at Chelsea at your own peril, but know that we can only get stronger and better going forward.

BLUES!! BLUES!!
Re: I-Go-Save And I Go Dye Celebrating Chelsea's Win by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 16, 2013
All the Eagle pride in here, if real U don't like this guyz and chelseafc at large pleasez go an huge a very Hot Transformer....
Re: I-Go-Save And I Go Dye Celebrating Chelsea's Win by donchubby: 7:17pm On May 16, 2013
lol
toluleke: wetin make we do den...wat d big deal abt dis...see as dem look like hungry lions...na so all chelsea fans be
Re: I-Go-Save And I Go Dye Celebrating Chelsea's Win by toluleke(m): 8:27pm On May 16, 2013
see curses wey people dey throw give me.nawa ooo...UP CHELSEA UP ABGEROS...
Re: I-Go-Save And I Go Dye Celebrating Chelsea's Win by Ojigho: 10:56pm On May 16, 2013
I remember last two seasons,when Man Utd and Man City were sent packing from the Ucl,which tournament did they drop to? I remember how red nose was boasting of how his team were going to the Europa league to win it,what happened at the end of the day? They got beat home and away by Athletic Bilbao,now the same Man Utd hypocrites are hating now because we won. Hate it or love it,blue remains the color,and we'd continually keep the blue flag flying high.
Re: I-Go-Save And I Go Dye Celebrating Chelsea's Win by ceeceeco: 4:41am On May 17, 2013
Thank God i ain't a chelsea fan & can neva b. I luv 2 b responsible cos i knw most chelsea fans are very irresponsible. Chelsea isn't a club 4 gentle men, it's a club 4 rascals...Smh!
Re: I-Go-Save And I Go Dye Celebrating Chelsea's Win by Donnyboy(m): 6:30am On May 17, 2013
toluleke: wetin make we do den...wat d big deal abt dis...see as dem look like hungry lions...na so all chelsea fans be
if u dont lik it my broda, go hug trans4ma. BLUE is d colour. Up Chelsea 4 Life! WE are d Best
Re: I-Go-Save And I Go Dye Celebrating Chelsea's Win by Heffalump(m): 12:54pm On May 17, 2013
sheymoni: Man utd England champion
Barcelona Spanish "
Juventus Italian "
Bayern Germany "
Spain World & Eroupean champion

pls which title are we going to give the ( europa) second tier winner

You can choose to give any title that suits your conscience. All we know is that CHELSEA is the "European League Champions, 2013". For once, can't you "doobale" for a winning team? Arsenal has nothing tangible to shelve for over 5 yrs now, any hatred? I can see shameless men milling atround with their Irish skirts! BLUES 4-Life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. / Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? / Chelsea vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 17th Spetember 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.