Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Willing To Volunteer!!! :) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Willing To Volunteer!!! :) (1129 Views)

Help Pls. Am Almst Frustrated! I Want To Volunteer / Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions / $185 Per Day For Ebola Volunteer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Willing To Volunteer!!! :) by Nobody: 1:12am On May 16, 2013
Hello all!! Am gonna go straight to the point! I just need ur help as to places where i can work as α volunteer in the health sector! Preferably,working with issues on HIV,teen pregnancy,awareness and stuff like that! But majorly with youths! They say the best way to get experience is to volunteer right? smiley i stay in lagos and proximity is the ish abeg,i stay around isolo! Expecting ur replies,tanks!

PS: α graduate of microbiology,working part-time! Tnks!
Re: Willing To Volunteer!!! :) by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 16, 2013
Still expecting your replies and referrals
Re: Willing To Volunteer!!! :) by SaintChukz(m): 8:40am On May 17, 2013
naanxie: Still expecting your replies and referrals
Well since you are really passionate about volunteering your time and energy. I think the United Nations organization should be a very good place to start your search so you could look up this link http://internshipdb.blogpost.com/2013/03/internships-at-unaids-secretariat.html?m=1
Re: Willing To Volunteer!!! :) by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 17, 2013
Thanks for replying! But i think something is wrong with this link! It redirects me to www..com!
Saint Chukz: Well since you are really passionate about volunteering your time and energy. I think the United Nations organization should be a very good place to start your search so you could look up this link http://internshipdb.blogpost.com/2013/03/internships-at-unaids-secretariat.html?m=1
Re: Willing To Volunteer!!! :) by SaintChukz(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2013
[quote author=naanxie]Thanks for replying! But i think something is wrong with this link! It redirects me to www..com! Oh i think i know what's wrong, anyway what you should do is input the keywords "internships at unaids secretariat" and conduct a search for it on goggle. I think u should get the result u want after that.
Re: Willing To Volunteer!!! :) by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 19, 2013
Thanks a lot for your time,seriously!! Well,as per what u suggested,i did try but am way past the deadline! Thanks a lot! I'm also doing my own research! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Hot Jobs In Lagos / NNPC Jobs / Total Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.