Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

Husband And Wife Matter - A Must Read! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Husband And Wife Matter - A Must Read! (1785 Views)

When Village People Have Concluded On Your Matter / The Stranger, The Husband And Wife / Husband And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husband And Wife Matter - A Must Read! by pisolution(m): 3:44am On May 16, 2013
This dialogue ensued between two couples. Having agreed that each time they want to enjoy themselves, they will call it PHONE CALL, so as to prevent the children from decoding their language.

Husband: (calls his son) Go tell your mum that I want to make a phone call
Wife: Tell your dad that the network is busy today.
Husband: Tell your mum that if the network is busy at home, I will go to the pubic phone boot.
Wife: Tell your dad that if he dare goes to the public phone boot, then I will open a business center.

Read more funny jokes and also post your jokes at http://www.believersboard.com/index.php?board=12.0
Re: Husband And Wife Matter - A Must Read! by PrettySpicey(f): 10:23pm On May 17, 2013
OMG!!! Completely hilarious. I love it. i just gbadu the wife jo. No dulling grin grin grin
Re: Husband And Wife Matter - A Must Read! by pisolution(m): 6:14am On May 18, 2013
PrettySpicey: OMG!!! Completely hilarious. I love it. i just gbadu the wife jo. No dulling grin grin grin
Thanks. I will be expecting you at http://www.believersboard.com to get more jokes. You can also submit your jokes there.

(1) (Reply)

That Moment When Osun Teachers Get Paid / How To Know If Witches And Wizards From Your Village Are After You / Difference Between Yankee Nairaland And Naija Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.