Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Commences With Biometrics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Commences With Biometrics (21369 Views)

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / YABATECH Post-utme Screening Exams Registration Commences. / When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Commences With Biometrics by paleo(m): 10:47am On May 16, 2013
REGISTRATION STEPS FOR WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013

Step 1: LOGIN
Candidates are to start their Registration by enrolling their fingerprints and capturing other personal details using the Biometric Data Capture software. Visit WAEC website to download, if you have a fingerprint scanner or visit any Registration Centre with such facilities to scan your fingerprints. Ensure your Surname, First name and other names are captured using the software

Step 2: BIO DATA
You are required to enter your bio data which includes Gender, Disability, Marital Status, Maiden Name (if applicable), Date of Birth, Nationality and State of Origin. Note that your name must not be more than 40 characters, this includes spaces between the surname, first name and other names. Please select NONE for disability information if you are not disabled

Step 3: UPLOADING OF PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
You are required to upload your scanned passport size photograph with a white background. The photograph must be a recent one and must be in Joint Portable Exchange (jpg) format. Note that the photograph you upload will be printed on your photocard and certificate.

The dimension of the passport must be exactly 275 X 314 pixels. The photograph must not be more than 15 kilobytes and not less than 7 kilobytes in size
Validate your passport photograph here:

Step 4: CONTACT INFORMATION
You are required to supply your contact information which includes telephone, email, residential address, residential city, residential state, postal address, city and state. Note that Telephone number is compulsory since it would be used to contact the candidate should the need arise.

Step 5: SELECTION OF PREFERRED EXAMINATION TOWN
You are required to select the state and town you wish to write the examination. The exactcentre will be automatically assigned to you by the system. Please note that you cannot change your examination town after submission.

Step 6: SUBJECTS SELECTION
English Language and Mathematics have been automatically selected for you because they are compulsory. You are required to select the other subjects you wish to register for in this examination.

Please note that a minimum of Seven (7) and a maximum of Nine (9) subjects are allowed(English Language and Mathematics inclusive).

Step 7: DECLARATION
You are required to read the declaration section carefully and check or tick the check boxes before submitting your form. You cannot proceed unless you have done this.

Step 8: SUBMITTING REGISTRATION
Once you have completed the registration form, you are required to click the ACCEPT button after which a preview of your details will be displayed. You are required to review your application at this stage and click the EDIT button if you desire to make any modification. You should click the SAVE button if you want to save your application and still be able to come back and modify it. Note that you can only modify up to 3times. Click the SUBMIT button if you want to submit your application.

Important Notice: that you will no longer be able to modify your application once you click the ‘SUBMIT’ button

Step 9: PRINTING OF ADMISSION NOTICE/PHOTO CARD
On successful completion and submission of your registration form, the system will allocate a centre to you and generate your examination number. You should then print the admission notice/photo card.Note that this document will be required before you are allowed into the examination hall.

http://registration.waecdirect.org/RegistrationInfo.aspx
Re: WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Commences With Biometrics by paleo(m): 10:51am On May 16, 2013
Please take note that the Waec 2013 Nov/Dec Registration Will officially Close on the 7th of August, 2013.

The 2013 WAEC GCE registration steps given above will definitely help all candidates, but we advice all applicants to ensure that they go through all the necessary instructions and WAEC syllabus before filling the Waec GCE 2013 registration form.

Types of Registration PIN/Code

Normal Registration PIN/Code: This code is used for registration during normal entry period before the start of the late registration period 9,100 NGN

Late Penalty PIN/Code: This code is used together with a normal registration PIN code for those that have a normal registration PIN/Code but have not completed their registration in the late registration period 10,000 NGN

Late Registration PIN/Code: This is used for fresh registration in the late registration period. 19,100 NGN
Re: WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Commences With Biometrics by paleo(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2013
though, the registration of the waec gce nov/dec 2013 is officially out, i noticed that there is a problem completing the registration especially the capturing of fingers with the biometric capture. The link opens but I guess it's not yet updated to accept the capturing of fingers yet. I have a number of candidates to register and I have tried using different scanners to register, yet no success. To this end, I am very certain its the site that is having problem and not the finger print scanner. Please, is there any one who have completed the registration or having a contrary view to this observation, please share with the house.....

However, in light to the above, if the site opens fully and the registration goes smoothly, I'll update the house about the development.
Re: WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Commences With Biometrics by kaysy(m): 12:03am On May 28, 2013
It is not the site that's having problem cos i have registered 2 candidates and the registration took just few minutes to complete, plz check what u installed.

Check Out Our Website: www.kaysyconcept..com
See Evidence Below:

Wish You Luck!

Re: WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Commences With Biometrics by paleo(m): 5:54pm On May 31, 2013
kaysy: It is not the site that's having problem cos i have registered 2 candidates and the registration took just few minutes to complete, plz check what u installed.
\

Thanks Boss... i was able to rectify the problem. its not the site like you said.... you're right. thanks for the contribution. i was able to register my candidates successfully.
Re: WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Commences With Biometrics by paddyman(m): 7:47am On Jun 05, 2013
@paleo and kaysy, so how did you resolve the problem the capturing of fingers with the biometric capture. I'm experiencing same here using U&U digatlpersona. Thanks for your response.
Re: WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Commences With Biometrics by jonnyp(m): 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
pls where is your location lagos or ogun state
Re: WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Commences With Biometrics by kaysy(m): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2013
paddyman: @paleo and kaysy, so how did you resolve the problem the capturing of fingers with the biometric capture. I'm experiencing same here using U&U digatlpersona. Thanks for your response.

I never had a problem installing it... it was just a simple and straight thing that took me less than 10mins, Registration has commenced and i've been registering since then at least on a daily basis

Applicants that wants to register in our office should click this link http://www.kaysyconcept..com/

That's Our Website.... We are fully into Educational Business... You can find our address in the website.
Re: WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Commences With Biometrics by famuy35: 12:26am On Jun 15, 2013
• Registration for WAEC Nov/Dec 2013 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates will be online.

• Candidates are to obtain the form at a fee of N9,350.00 only through any FirstBank branch nationwide. The fee is non-refundable.

• After paying the fee, each candidate should collect an e-Receipt containing the registration PIN/code as well as the registration kit containing the information VCD and the result checker scratch card before leaving the banking hall. The Information VCD should be viewed before the candidate attempts to register for the examination.

• Candidates are to log on to www.waeconline.org.ng for registration, noting that the registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation during examinations in examination centres.

• Candidates must conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period, ensuring their names, gender, passport photographs, date of birth, subjects and disabilities (if any) are correct and correctly uploaded. WAEC will not be held liable for errors in candidates’ particulars. No request for correction will be entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration.

• Candidates are to print the admission notice/photocard as evidence of successful registration. This will serve as their photocard during the examination where they are expected to come with their original photocard.

• Candidates are also to print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.

• Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC website using their registration PIN.

• All candidates must go to their examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination hall.

• Blind and other visually impaired candidates will also register online like sighted candidates but they must clearly state their disabilities e.g. blind, low vision, etc.

• The entire results of candidates who make more than one entry will be cancelled.

• Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.

• Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone and/or electronic communication gadgets will have his or her entire result cancelled.

• Candidates who engage with in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled but may be prosecuted.

• Normal registration is from April 8 to July 7, 2013.

• Late registration is allowed from July 8 to August 4, 2013 but will attract a penalty fee of N10,000.00 in addition to the normal fee.
Re: WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Commences With Biometrics by Lilkingsamuel(m): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
If you need mercenary/runs-man in science courses anywhere in Enugu contact me on 08181699618 or lilkingsamuel@gmail.com
Re: WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Commences With Biometrics by DARREG(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
Please i really need help...after i registered mine instead of me to be given an examination center they wrote "to be made avaluable later" what can i do and how do I get my center?
kaysy: It is not the site that's having problem cos i have registered 2 candidates and the registration took just few minutes to complete, plz check what u installed.

Check Out Our Website: www.kaysyconcept..com
See Evidence Below:

Wish You Luck!
Re: WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Commences With Biometrics by okaforfrancis: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2014
i just want to thank Mr Desmond he help me to upgrade my wace 2013/2014 result, four of my subject was bad than i was worry about my admission this year then i was citing down thinking before, one of my friend told me about Mr Desmond how he help people to upgrade their wace result then i now decide to call he, he told me not to worry that it he will help me out but to God been the glory my result is upgraded i real thank he for this good work my fellow wace student who have problem with their wace or to upgrade their result should contact Mr Desmond with this number 08165915209 before it get late........
Re: WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Commences With Biometrics by ezejenifer333: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
c
Hello my name is jenifer please Every body in the house should join me thank God and the helper he send to me, talking about Mr DESMOND, this. Is the 4th time am writing waec result and when I check my result, my chemistry and my English was very poor and I almost died because I cannot imagine my self writing another exam so I was opportune to contact Mr DESMOND he told me not to worry that he will help me to upgrade my English to a higher grade which he did and now guess what, my chemistry is B2 and my English was c4 now wow am very happy. If you need this help, call. Mr DESMOND on this number ( 08165915209) cos it is better you this now than to write another exam. and i also want you to benefit from it you can contact him now with this 08165915209 now before it get late..........
Re: WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Commences With Biometrics by OkorieChinyere: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
My name is Okorie Chinyere, i am 20 years of age i, hail from Anambra State Nigeria.Whose most of examines has frustrated in so many times even to the extant my friends named me Miss enrollment, before i met this gracious man call Mr Albert Rufai who helped me to released all my withheld WAEC GCE results and also helped me to upgrade some subjects that i had failed.At, first when i saw his number on net i thought it was a fake and is not genuine or real.And i also felt that it might be those hungry lions in the street,(yahoo boys or fraudsters)but i never knew that he was God sent to me.So that was how he poured smiles on me with his connections,influences,powers and authorities that are invested in him.But today,i am very happy at least i can boast of some result that can push me to further my educational career.Please, in case you needs his help i advice u to call him through this number:07032082404
Re: WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Commences With Biometrics by Pinitiative: 11:36am On Dec 11, 2014
AWOOF!!!

Grab this free airtime

7259-XXXX-XXXX

Learning is fun.
Predict the last four digits... >>>

www.jambcbttest.com/fpages.php?id=41
Re: WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Commences With Biometrics by Pinitiative: 8:47am On Jan 01, 2015
Get your new year wishes and card at www.jambcbttest.com
Re: WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Commences With Biometrics by Sandraoko: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
I just got my 2014 waec gce withheld results released with the help of Mr Andrew a very high person in the waec office, i am so very happy because i equally made all my papers. If you need his help either to release your waec gce withheld results or upgrade it, i will advice you contact Mr Andrew on his number 08152240666
Re: WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Commences With Biometrics by UsmanKelvin: 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
My name is Kelvin and i am from Plateau state, i just got my gce withheld results released yesterday by Mr Andrew in the waec office, it was my second time of writing this same waec gce.I believed that Mr Andrew is a person that God have sent to help all of us that have been have been writing waec for many years and it is a wise decision for all those that are having problems in their waec gce to contact him on 08152240666 for help.
Re: WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Commences With Biometrics by Cristabel11: 10:56am On Jan 24, 2015
I checked all my 2014 waec gce results and my results was withheld, i had to contact Mr Andrew in the waec office to see if he can help me just as i heard from so many friends that he helped them to release their result. My results is out successful today after i contacted him in just 6 hours and i am so happy about because i also made all my subjects and if you need help to get your withheld results just call Mr Andrew on 08152240666
Re: WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Commences With Biometrics by Pinitiative: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence / Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive / Election Postponement- LASG Review School Calendar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.