Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan (27233 Views)

Best Cake In Benin / Photos From The Unveiling ‘the Tallest Cake In Africa” By Tosan Jemide / How To Make A Cake In Less Than 10 Minutes With A Microwave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by Lilnikee(m): 7:38pm On May 16, 2013
Them go chop the cake?
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by nikkyshyne(f): 7:38pm On May 16, 2013
But what is with all that inbetween just to make it tall undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 16, 2013
Good job by Tosan. But that cake can feed a whole street for 3 months.
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by omoodeogere(m): 7:42pm On May 16, 2013
Policewoman: IS THAT A CAKE? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
NO IS KACE
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by AbuMikey(m): 7:42pm On May 16, 2013
Yummy yummy
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by abbk000: 7:47pm On May 16, 2013
THAT'S IT I'VE HAD IT WITH THE INTERNET, TO THE BIN!!!

THIS UGLY MONSTER IS POINTLESS!!

1 Like

Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by kokoye(m): 7:48pm On May 16, 2013
I hope it's all cake o...and not wood or sand in the center.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 16, 2013
Impressive.

nikkyshyne: But what is with all that inbetween just to make it tall undecided
I wonder oo. I hope it's all cake.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by martin1772(m): 7:49pm On May 16, 2013
Is dat the national cake people talk about
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by imarena(f): 7:49pm On May 16, 2013
Nice job Tosan
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by Decryptor(m): 7:49pm On May 16, 2013
That is not a tall cake because the suspenders are not made of flour and icing. It's just cakes that were placed above one another. The other photo of the world's tallest cake is it.

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by harlos: 7:53pm On May 16, 2013
How many people go chop dis one??
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 16, 2013
Decryptor: That is not a tall cake because the suspenders are not made of flour and icing. It's just cakes that were placed above one another. The other photo of the world's tallest cake is it.

Abi. Na ojoro. Even the tallest cake have suspenders that helps increase its height.

Nice initiative tho.

I wan chop chop chop cake my Kogi brother made. I hear that Kogi men sabi cook kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by plainmirror(m): 7:57pm On May 16, 2013
@ a time eeeh
Unu n'ako ririri
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by Ironi: 7:58pm On May 16, 2013
These Nigerians and their yeye.

Why do you people feel the need to make yourselves important? African Giants, African Soccer Giants, African dumbasses and now African Tallest cake.

Talk about insecurity.

Meanwhile Nigeria is unraveling before your eyes, the problem is NIGERIANS.
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 16, 2013
theutopianex:
a european would at least put his life into making it beautiful and presentable!!! dont you watch tv?? whatever is acceptable in america or europe is acceptable here and standards should not be lowered because we are africans or Nigerians!! please google all the previous world tallest cakes....
so what is wrong with this cake?
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by supaeagles(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2013
When we fit taste this cake? Abi is just for looking.
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by decrox199(m): 8:09pm On May 16, 2013
theutopianex: its ugly!!! if you watch cake boss on TLC and food channel, youll undderstand, half of the cake is inedible! from what i can se 60percent of the cake i wood or whatever it is they used lmao... ihate the way we do things like this for world appreciation and we cant even come up with very creative ideas, i hate it!! it annoys me! what will all the master cake bakers all over the world say about us they are laughing right now!!
what a pathetic life!
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by jossy501: 8:09pm On May 16, 2013
9ija @ 60 hehehehehehehheehe
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by Yaksssss(m): 8:34pm On May 16, 2013
Useless......Nigeria.
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by Deiok(m): 8:36pm On May 16, 2013
ok ooh. Can i have my share,?
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by chinnyonwu(m): 8:52pm On May 16, 2013
D cake get lift? If not its pointless
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by cjprince(m): 9:08pm On May 16, 2013
Speechless.......................
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by buchito1(m): 9:12pm On May 16, 2013
Dis tin no be cake jooorr... Dey jst used kpako nd carbon paper 2 make it..
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by olatunjin(m): 9:12pm On May 16, 2013
theutopianex: its ugly!!! if you watch cake boss on TLC and food channel, youll undderstand, half of the cake is inedible! from what i can se 60percent of the cake i wood or whatever it is they used lmao... ihate the way we do things like this for world appreciation and we cant even come up with very creative ideas, i hate it!! it annoys me! what will all the master cake bakers all over the world say about us they are laughing right now!!
At least let us appreciate our self not because will are Nigeria but because will are putting our creativity into use.I'm proud to be there live and direct and I'm proud to be a baker.Let us appreciate our self I will still do my own very soon.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by Donmichaelz(m): 9:32pm On May 16, 2013
Cake boss smiley so on point
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by Obijulius: 9:36pm On May 16, 2013
I dey shame. Money miss road!!!

1 Like

Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by redsun(m): 9:46pm On May 16, 2013
Is there any taller in the world?It is epic,though dangerous for consumption because of the sugar content.

Sugar kills for those of you sweet tooth like texas cowgirl.I can see her tucking into it from a distance.
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by lernah: 10:01pm On May 16, 2013
olatunji_n: The tallest cake in African was unveiled Today at silver bird Galleria

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1109723_africa_cake2_jpge2548302c716061e0379a5a473823d5b[/img]

Nigerian sugar craft cakes maestro Tosan Jemide of Cakes by Tosan unveiled his anticipated project ‘The Tallest Cake in Africa” at the Silverbird Galleria, Lagos.

According to Tosan, the 28 feet master creation was inspired by his love for arts and crafts, passion for Nigeria, desire to blaze the trail, thinking not only outside the box but without the box as well as his understanding of the focus on Africa.

Photo Credit: Bellanaija
[color=#000099][/color] wow very creative cheesy
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by IGBOSON1: 10:07pm On May 16, 2013

^^^It's just like a short-man-devil standing on 6 feet high stilts, beating his chest and declaring with aplomb and an air of arrogance: "i'm the tallest man in the world!"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Healthy Living: Organic Sea salt, Organic Honey, Raw Shea butter & Coconut oil. / Palmoil Rice For Cold Weather / My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.