Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan (27232 Views)

Best Cake In Benin / Photos From The Unveiling ‘the Tallest Cake In Africa” By Tosan Jemide / How To Make A Cake In Less Than 10 Minutes With A Microwave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by OliliBob: 10:52pm On May 16, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1292488/tallest-cake-africa this post is by 1:20 while this is by 1:35 please admin why was this choosen b4 mine?

1 Like

Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 16, 2013
For what na? Am i going to live on that cake ni? when Nigerian wan do something, them dey over dooo
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by Smhart1(f): 11:34pm On May 16, 2013
Where is the cake ? What i see is a decorated pillar
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by thinkdip(m): 11:50pm On May 16, 2013
Good work
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by whatzbyafria(m): 12:08am On May 17, 2013
Ironi: These Nigerians and their yeye.

Why do you people feel the need to make yourselves important? African Giants, African Soccer Giants, African dumbasses and now African Tallest cake.

Talk about insecurity.

Meanwhile Nigeria is unraveling before your eyes, the problem is NIGERIANS.
you have issues. I wonder why you cant celebrate a good thing?
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by bidexolumanish(m): 1:04am On May 17, 2013
Policewoman: IS THAT A CAKE? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
NO ITS NT A CAKE BUT A POLICE STATION.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by Nobody: 4:27am On May 17, 2013
Damn. I love cake like a fat kid. angry

1 Like

Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by Iyoaye1(f): 4:57am On May 17, 2013
You know what am thinking?what type of baking pan and oven e take bake this giant cakeomo mehn...I trip o.
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by komek(m): 7:34am On May 17, 2013
All these guys feel they can fool us abi? why can't he build the cake from ground to the Top?. Why he go use cake plaster the pillars of Silver bed galleria?. As far as iam concern this is not the tallest cake even in Agbado Ijaiye
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by olatunjin(m): 7:46am On May 17, 2013
Olili Bob: https://www.nairaland.com/1292488/tallest-cake-africa this post is by 1:20 while this is by 1:35 please admin why was this choosen b4 mine?
Mine was choosing because I posted it before you,sorry but will still make front page.Thanks dear.
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by olatunjin(m): 7:56am On May 17, 2013
komek: All these guys feel they can fool us abi? why can't he build the cake from ground to the Top?. Why he go use cake plaster the pillars of Silver bed galleria?. As far as iam concern this is not the tallest cake even in Agbado Ijaiye
You are one of the people that is drawing Nigeria backward with your low man mentality.I like practicality a lot and if I were you I will go there on Sunday to watch the pulling down of the cake and even taste it for confirmation,it wasn't decorated in a corner everybody that care to be there were there to feed their eyes because most of us in NIGERIA don't appreciate good things.If it were foreigners now you people will be shouting wow.Haba let us appreciate the guy and move Nigeria forward.You have not seen anything yet just watch out for OLATUNJI CAKE very soon,and I will be celebrated as a nairalanda.A question for you Kome or what your name is...HAVE YOU EVER BE CELEBRATED in your village?Not to talk of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by Pearl27(f): 8:20am On May 17, 2013
theutopianex: its ugly!!! if you watch cake boss on TLC and food channel, youll undderstand, half of the cake is inedible! from what i can se 60percent of the cake i wood or whatever it is they used lmao... ihate the way we do things like this for world appreciation and we cant even come up with very creative ideas, i hate it!! it annoys me! what will all the master cake bakers all over the world say about us they are laughing right now!!
Wait!wat re u?a dummy!must u alwas compare a whiteman's work done wit huge machineries 2 our work here,learn 2 appreciate wat u cant achieve in ur life 2 come,am sure u grow up wit criticism,u re a low liffer,take a walk nd get a life,stop living on oyinbo's fantacy,learn 2 appreciate tins done by others no matter hw small,life is too short 2 criticise @ every opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by Pearl27(f): 8:26am On May 17, 2013
:Pyummy,i want a piece of dat please!!! grin grin
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by nikkyshyne(f): 8:28am On May 17, 2013
Olili Bob: https://www.nairaland.com/1292488/tallest-cake-africa this post is by 1:20 while this is by 1:35 please admin why was this choosen b4 mine?
Because yours was lacking in content.
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by Daatlaw11(m): 8:44am On May 17, 2013
[b][/b] What a woman can do... A man would do thrice as best! Well done sir. grin
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by BabeOnIdeas(f): 9:44am On May 17, 2013
so loving this...
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by Nobody: 10:06am On May 17, 2013
Tallest and ugliest actually!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by bububabe(f): 12:23pm On May 17, 2013
tongue it's a nice cake.the way am seeing it.
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by mayojuri: 12:44pm On May 17, 2013
Creativity, makes whole lot of sense wish i can av a taste wink
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by auntygee: 2:48pm On May 17, 2013
theutopianex: its ugly!!! if you watch cake boss on TLC and food channel, youll undderstand, half of the cake is inedible! from what i can se 60percent of the cake i wood or whatever it is they used lmao... ihate the way we do things like this for world appreciation and we cant even come up with very creative ideas, i hate it!! it annoys me! what will all the master cake bakers all over the world say about us they are laughing right now!!

My dear, i completely agree with you. the separators make up 70% of the cake. This is not art, it is just baking cake, basic decorations and stacking them on big wooden separators. i would have appreciated it if he had done something unique. If you are a baker and a fan of TLC and Food network you will understand what we are taking about.

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by illuminutty: 6:59pm On May 17, 2013
What a waste of human and capital resources
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by harlos: 7:20pm On May 17, 2013
illuminutty :
What a waste of human and capital resources
what is the waste there?
Is the cake not eatable?
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by Rednose: 8:41am On May 18, 2013
Fancier: Good job Tosan! you are making Nigerians proud. God bless your creativity.

Cake lovers and enthusiasts who critiqued this work with a thumbs-down did so because they have an aesthetic appreciation of a classic work of art - cake in this case. The baker may be praised for his effort but certainly not for his creativity. Nairalanders should let foodies to comment on this one. Theutopianex, I absolutely agree with you, unlike the cakes I see on TLC's Cakeboss and on Food Network's dessert programs, this one doesn't even whet my appetite and I LOOOOVE cakes. If I saw this picture anywhere and wasn't told it was cake, I'd think it was something else ...Better luck next time to the baker.
Re: Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan by Hehi58(f): 9:56am On May 21, 2013
Ok so here are some previous world tallest cakes to compare with......what do u all think now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Palmoil Rice For Cold Weather / My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) / See How I Made This Very Delicious Goat Meat Pepper Soup Recipe (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.