Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,532 members, 7,958,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

African China Arrested For Rape In London? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / African China Arrested For Rape In London? (17137 Views)

Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape / Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia / Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

African China Arrested For Rape In London? by bocamadias: 1:51pm On May 15, 2006
Read it online from www.hiphopworldmagazine.com
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by Seun(m): 5:19pm On May 15, 2006
An unmitigated crisis is brewing for politically-conscious dancehall artiste, African China, as he was arrested last week for allegedly raping a lady in his hotel room in London. The artiste, (real names are Chinagorom Onuoha) had performed at comedian, Basketmouth’s Laffs & Jams at Meantime, London, after which he later attended the After- Party with the lady, whose identity is yet to be ascertained. They were reported to have retired to China’s hotel room afterwards, both allegedly drunk. However, the lady was said to have cried foul the next morning, claiming China had had intercourse with her without her consent (she was under the influence of alcohol the night before) efforts by an obviously perturbed African china to appease her proved helpless.
http://www.hiphopworldmagazine.com/featurex.aspx?featureid=41
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by akani(m): 5:22pm On May 15, 2006
Aba! this na hele le ooooo.How far is this allegation levied against him is true?but if eventually found truthful, well its common among most artiste  trying to debar their career with unnecessary knobs.Afteral i could deduce the fact that Africa china is visiting Uk for his first time with bad image.
     Wish him goodluck!  but i mean very unfair.
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by Bisanke(f): 9:16pm On May 15, 2006
Damn!!! Yall serious I hope dis nigga dont mess up his career jus 'cause of what 10 minutes of pleasuring himself. Hmmm he needs 2 really watch what he's goin 2 b doin'
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by desiree(f): 9:43pm On May 15, 2006
grin grin grin shocked shocked

That is very typical!!!! Guys that reason with their 3rd legs instead of their brains
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by Bisanke(f): 10:27pm On May 15, 2006
@desiree yup i know gurl grin
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by sade511(f): 11:09pm On May 15, 2006
he don Bleep up.
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by hotangel2(f): 4:39am On May 16, 2006
Come on now guys.

THEY WERE BOTH DRUNK! SO technically, if the girl says he raped her because she was drunk, he could say, they both had sex because they were drunk.

They were both drunk, am i missing something here? They both did it. SInce chinaguy or watever his name is, was also drunk, then u should know that whatever he did at that time wasn't willingly.

To me oo, he didn't mess up. Now they r going to believe the lady saying he raped her. He didn't rape her. They were both caught up in the moment. Probably the girl woke up before him, found out something had gone down, and then she started yelling. He woke up and said uhnn, uhnn 'what happened'? Then he realised oh, last night was fun.

And the girl yelled. haaaaaaaa, he used me, he took advantage of me!!! And the guy being baffled is like, uhnn uhnn.

Thing is ehn, i know my whole explaination wont change what the lawyers think. But if i read that article well, it said they were both drunk. So no one is to be blamed for the kasala that bursted between them. They had sex, they should forget abt it. Afterall, the lady knew she was with him. They didn't tie her legs now, did they? They went to dinner together, and she went to his hotel room.

A lady that's hanging out with a person like that, and even went to dinner with him and ish, should have planned on NOT DRINKING TOO MUCH, so that she could be contious of whatever the fxck would happen that night.

No one should even say it was rape, because this don't look like rape to me. Except of course if there r some other things not being said.
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by Manta(m): 10:57am On May 16, 2006
Our politically-conscious dancehall artiste, African China is in some serious crisis right now, as he was arrested ealier this month for allegedly raping a lady in his hotel room in London. He was in London where he performed at the Basketmouth’s Laffs & Jams after which he later attended the After- Party with the lady in question.

They were reported to have retired to China’s hotel room afterwards, both allegedly drunk. However, the lady was said to have cried foul the next morning, claiming China had had intercourse with her without her consent (she was under the influence of alcohol the night before) efforts by an obviously disturbed African china to appease her proved abortive. The lady whose identity was not disclosed invited the police claiming she had been raped by the Nigerian music star.

According to sources, the artiste may be released on bail once a payment of five thousand pounds is effected. Though, his management team is making arrangements to offset the bail requirement from the upfront appearance fee paid to the conscious lyrisist by Nigerian Breweries Plc for this year’s edition of Star Trek which started April 28, 2006

Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by nike4luv(f): 11:46am On May 16, 2006
wtf! thats crazy, five thousand pounds, shocked its not naira o
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by twinstaiye(m): 12:34pm On May 16, 2006
Source please!
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by ldollier(f): 1:32pm On May 16, 2006
source source source.
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:35pm On May 16, 2006
twinstaiye:

Source please!
ldollier:

source source source.
which of the sources would U LIKE please ketchup cheesy cheesy
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by ldollier(f): 1:37pm On May 16, 2006
Rhodalyn:

funny smiley smiley. nah maybe the mayonaise
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by twinstaiye(m): 2:25pm On May 16, 2006
Rhodalyn:

Amebo source of course!
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by Seun(m): 7:45pm On May 16, 2006
If she resisted at the last minute and he forced himself on her on the pretext that there's "no turning back", it is still rape. If I drop my money on the seat of a molue bus and it's taken in my absence, it is still theft.
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by hotangel2(f): 7:49pm On May 16, 2006
And who told you that he did that? I mean who told u that he persisted?
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by debosky(m): 8:02pm On May 16, 2006
exactly, all these interpretations without facts, its a pity he got himself in such a situation though, obviously he should've shown better judgement. As the new ad in the uk says unless she says YES its rape, even if she's drunk.
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by badman(m): 9:23pm On May 16, 2006
if u are looking for source try hiphopworldmagazine.com
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by Seun(m): 9:36pm On May 16, 2006
And who told you that he did that? I mean who told u that he persisted?
Who told you that he did not do that? You are the one that's so sure he's innocent, I haven't made any assertions about his guilt. All I said is that if indeed he forced her to have sex with him, then he's guilty even if she was drunk.
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by hotangel2(f): 9:38pm On May 16, 2006
Seun:

Who told you that he did not do that? You are the one that's so sure he's innocent, I haven't made any assertions about his guilt. All I said is that if indeed he forced her to have sex with him, then he's guilty.

Uhmm well, yeah, but there's no proof that he's Guilty.

I'm just saying that, most people are easy to persecute celebrities. Just because he's an artiste, they want to use everything to make him go DOWN. U know, he could actually be innocent.
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by Seun(m): 9:41pm On May 16, 2006
That's what you should have said instead of arguing that since the girl was drunk our boy must be innocent.
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by hotangel2(f): 9:42pm On May 16, 2006
Im sorry for not being clear. embarassed
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by Bisanke(f): 10:06pm On May 16, 2006
hmmm African China he this kinda sound lyke he's innocent. But lyke some ppl already said he's a star and ppl r always lookin 4 how 2 put down a star by startin shitt. Really china can really b innocent but if he was really drunk yeah he could've done it but not intentionally.
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by LoverBwoy(m): 10:14pm On May 16, 2006
Yawa Don Gas o  shocked

Really china can really b innocent but if he was really drunk yeah he could've done it but not intentionally.

shocked  shocked  shocked

guillibilty to the highest order!!>> http://www.newstarget.com/gullibility.html

They had sex, they should forget about it. Afterall, the lady knew she was with him.
ypu too ^^^
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by Badman888(m): 10:20pm On May 16, 2006
I think he should be released by now becuase he was arrested at the begining of month. I doubt if he try rapping her, he would have boasted of being a star and now show all his stuff for his performance they just try and rip him off with cash.
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by OldGlory1(m): 11:00pm On May 16, 2006
@Bisanke

Are we even sure he lasted 10mins? Why are you giving him so much credit? Bisanke have you done 10mins with a man you did not want on top of you before?
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by shollyp(m): 11:51pm On May 16, 2006
As for me I don’t believe African china can do such a thing because this guy is a complete gentle guy and not only that it may be a set up.

More also I can’t call that rapping because he didn’t force the girl in to his hotel and also he didn’t fore her to sleep on bad since they are both drunk i think the girl had the intension of sleeping with him . she just want to blackmail THE GUY .
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by shollyp(m): 11:56pm On May 16, 2006
As for me I don’t believe African china can do such a thing because this guy is a complete gentle guy and not only that it may be a set up.

More also I can’t call that rapping because he didn’t force the girl in to his hotel and  also he didn’t fore her to sleep on bad since they are both drunk i think the girl had the intension of sleeping with  him . she just want to blackmail  THE GUY .

Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by Seun(m): 12:09am On May 17, 2006
I agree with you. It is difficult to believe that he'll be stupid enough to do such, in a foreign land no less.
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by DaHitler(m): 12:22am On May 17, 2006
What kind of woman would get drunk with a man that she is not related to and then follow him to his place? undecided
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by LoverBwoy(m): 12:22am On May 17, 2006
It's also difficult to act right when you are in a drunken state- wherever you are  wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. / Three Arrested As Hunter Shoots 14-Year-Old Girl Dead In Lagos / Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.