Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape (19360 Views)

Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) / This Nigerian Man Is Wanted In Norway For Rape / Man Jailed For 19 Years For Rape In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by dre11(m): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
A gang of armed robbers which specializes in attacking travelers on the waterways have been nabbed by the police.

It was gathered that six of the suspects were
arrested following a report by a woman that the gang attacked and raped while she was travelling in a canoe at the Lamgbasa area of Lagos state on September 20.

The woman who requested anonymity said: “I was going home in a canoe that fateful day but unknown to me, the canoe I entered belonged to a gang of robbers. Half way into the trip, the men told me to cooperate with them and they brought out dangerous weapons and threatened to kill me.

“They collected all my money, handset and other valuables. I was begging them not to kill me but they told me to cooperate with them or they will throw me into the water. I was scared and held on to the canoe. That was how they grabbed and pulled my clothes. They took turns and raped me.

“When we got to the shore, they threatened to kill me if I shouted for help. They left me in pains and they zoomed off in their canoe. I reported the case to the police and I was informed that they were arrested.”
Lagos state commissioner of police Mr. Fatia Owoseni confirmed the arrest of the six suspects.

He said: “The suspects were arrested after the woman summoned courage and reported them to the police.
“Six of them were apprehended and the police recovered ninety three assorted telephones from the gang, face masks and two laptops.
I want to use this medium to advise fun seekers to be careful and cautious of persons who want to help them.

The police are on the trail of other suspects and they will be arrested soon and charged to court.”

https://www.naij.com/595517-six-robbers-rape-woman-inside-canoe-photo.html

Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by benedictnsi(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
Serves them right.

Now that the thunder that will fire them have finished doing Press-up,......... can you please send these idiots behind bars let them face their repercussion

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by Bekwarra(m): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
You this FTC guy sha.

Well today is my birthday but I won't beg for likes unlike some people.

10 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by kemlily(f): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
good for them

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by butanepro(m): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
Gone for good
Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by walanter(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Waf dah fuk
Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by donaldofficial1: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
lol .......................... ok
Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by tolexy007(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
b
Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by caslord(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Good
Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by TreasuredGlory: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by Demmzy15(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Are they Biafrans?! undecided

Sh't!! grin grin

*runs out of thread*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by philusaau(f): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
Their mind and liver done de dance shoki.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by damton(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
RAPE RAPE RAPE all the time. I think joystick is becoming uncontrollable for some folks in recent times. Justice must be served.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by youngice(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
castrated the fucktards already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by ijustdey: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
six hefty men on one womanshockedshocked

some men manhood are supposed to be cut off when we hear Rape

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by Disneylady(f): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
Waterways ke? Are they fishermen? undecided
Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by MizFrances(f): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hmm
Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by kennyman2000(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
Good..
Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by Stanleyafam(m): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Rape and stealing, what's happening to our youths?
Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by evans360(m): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
owk
Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
One could imagine the kinda pain she felt all through the ordeal.... What made the fools think they could commit such an offence on top of water and go scot free.
Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
yup

Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by wellmax(m): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
Wicked people everywhere
Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by seunlayi(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
Good news coming from our policemen but please, endeavor to investigate to ensure that they are the real culprit

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by Boland(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
It's a good thing Police are doing there job, atleast if they can be this potent everytime, Nigeria will be a better place..
Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by j4sure(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
Noted
Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by SirLegal(m): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
angry Happy for them. Now the will go rest their sorry asse.s at Kirikiri

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by Ucbiu(m): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
KILL THEM ALL,

USELESS MOFOLS. cheesy cool
Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by Israelie(m): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ember month tins..
Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by Lilimax(f): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
One day na for the theif...
Re: Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape by free2ryhme: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Confirm the picture correspond with story for the thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped / Two Brothers Strangle Father To Death In Kano / Accountant Fakes Own Kidnap In Lagos, Steals Company’s $50,000 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.