Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

For The Jealousy Ones, Only! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / For The Jealousy Ones, Only! (757 Views)

Height Of Jealousy / Greed And Jealousy / Jealousy Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Jealousy Ones, Only! by OsezyBlessing(f): 3:16pm On May 16, 2013
A husband and his wife were not on good terms. In fact, the wife was convinced that he was carrying on with the pretty housemaid, so she laid a trap.

One evening she suddenly sent the maid home for the weekend, but didn't inform the husband. That night, when they went to bed, the husband gave the old story:"Excuse me, my dear, my stomach...." and disappeared towards the bathroom.

The wife promptly dashed along the corridor, up the back stairs, into the maid's bed. She just had time to switch the lights off when in he came silently. He wasted no time or words but quickly got on top of her. When he was finished and still panting, the wife said, "You didn't expect to find me in this bed, did you?!" and switched the light on.

"No madam....!" said the gardener.
http://www.osezy..com/2013/05/for-jealousy-ones-only.html
Re: For The Jealousy Ones, Only! by Cabsso(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2013
U try bt ur gramma no b here o! grin

(1) (Reply)

Just Tell Me What You Think Would Have Happened If Adam & Eve Did Not Disobey / Is it Even Necessary To Speak Such Big Grammars / The Atheist And His Christian Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.