Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

BG PREMIERING : (RAMATU, PARTS 1 TO 48)---DONT MISS THIS!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BG PREMIERING : (RAMATU, PARTS 1 TO 48)---DONT MISS THIS!!! (2750 Views)

Ramatu, Parts 1 To 51 (updated) / Ramatu..parts 1 To 44 / RAMATU series parts 1 to 43...merry xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BG PREMIERING : (RAMATU, PARTS 1 TO 48)---DONT MISS THIS!!! by bingbagbo(m): 5:25pm On May 16, 2013
PARTS 1 TO 44 HERE...https://www.nairaland.com/1174927/ramatu..parts-1-44

Part 45
That day, Pastor gave me a real good flogging.
I received not less than 300 lashes, i swear.
This made me very angry so decided to revenge.
At dawn, around 3 AM, as pastor had left the mission to go and evangelise, i tiptoed to his bedroom, where his wife Madam Ruth was fast asleep in her nite-gown in the bed.
I went and slept on the bed.
WIthin 5 minutes, I felt a hand touching me every where.
I was smiling, as i knew it was the sure hand of Madam Ruth.
I began responding "positively" to Madam Ruth.

Part 46

Suddenly, i heard a loud fart coming from Madam Ruth's end.
It was like there was a dead rat on the bed.
I covered my nostrils tightly to avoid the stench that was apparently coming from Madam Ruth's anus.
Soon the odour had disappeared and we continued the game.
Suddenly, she switched on her bed lamp and realised it wasnt pastor, her husband.
"Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesors" she screamed
I knelt down and begged her not to tell anybory.
After several minutes of pleading, she winked at me, opened her arms and whispered " now, co...come to mummy"

Part 47

I jumped on her and did like i was mad.
From that day, it was a daily routine between me and Madam Ruth.
One early morning, Pastor had left for evangelism and there was no one in the mission house apart from me and Madam Ruth. As usual, we chose the bathroom to do our own thing.
We locked the bathroom, and began our own game.
Just two minutes into the game, we heard someone screaming out Madam Ruth's name on the compound.
It was Tunde, the nextdoor neighbour, also friend to Pastor.
He kept on screaming " knocking, knocking, is nobody in the house?...then why is the shower running?..abeg, moh i go close am" The moment i heard that from the bathroom, i felt cold shivers down my spine.
Madam Ruth was trembling. Soon Tunde had got to the bathroom door.
He knocked several times, but we didnt respond, before we realised, Tunde had broken the door and was in the bathroom. "i don die be this ooo" i screamed

PART 48

" no, u no die yet! edioot" Tunde replied.
Madam Ruth and i were already kneeling and begging Tunde not to report the matter, else we are dead.
Tunde was furious and threatening to tell every one.
We however got a bit relieved, when Madam Ruth said "oh, mr Tunde, please, i will do anything you ask for, please" Tunde began to calm down a bit, when he heard this. He then said, "ok, right now, i am also going to hav e my fair share of the national cake, agreed?" Madam Ruth didnt hesitate and replied quickly "yes yes yes agreed". I wasnt happy with this offer, but i was also nodding "yes yes yes yes". Next Tunde Ordered me to get out of the bathroom so he would take his turn grin

watch out for part 49

Re: BG PREMIERING : (RAMATU, PARTS 1 TO 48)---DONT MISS THIS!!! by DONFAITH: 6:56pm On May 16, 2013
1st 2 comment. U try. Bt y u de vex. U no knw say GOD loves a cheerful giver.
Re: BG PREMIERING : (RAMATU, PARTS 1 TO 48)---DONT MISS THIS!!! by EFULEFU1(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2013
bin at his best, lol grin

1 Like

Re: BG PREMIERING : (RAMATU, PARTS 1 TO 48)---DONT MISS THIS!!! by BIGVAJINA(f): 6:02pm On May 17, 2013
grin
Re: BG PREMIERING : (RAMATU, PARTS 1 TO 48)---DONT MISS THIS!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:48pm On May 18, 2013
that's why dem call me the jokes president....
Re: BG PREMIERING : (RAMATU, PARTS 1 TO 48)---DONT MISS THIS!!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:43am On May 26, 2013
grin
part 49 dropping in a jiffy grin
Re: BG PREMIERING : (RAMATU, PARTS 1 TO 48)---DONT MISS THIS!!! by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:09am On May 26, 2013
Bin M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊
Love, where is †ђξ
Concluding part of RAMATU?

Continue joor
Re: BG PREMIERING : (RAMATU, PARTS 1 TO 48)---DONT MISS THIS!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:46am On May 26, 2013
Lolaabokoku: Bin M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊
Love, where is †ђξ
Concluding part of RAMATU?

Continue joor

lola my love, part 49 is dropping soom.......lol
Re: BG PREMIERING : (RAMATU, PARTS 1 TO 48)---DONT MISS THIS!!! by Umartins1(m): 10:42pm On May 30, 2013
Bin! Where art thou? I wanna copy this story and send it for publication in a magazine! Permission granted?
Re: BG PREMIERING : (RAMATU, PARTS 1 TO 48)---DONT MISS THIS!!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:51am On May 31, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry

by bye jokers cry
Re: BG PREMIERING : (RAMATU, PARTS 1 TO 48)---DONT MISS THIS!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2013
Umartins1: Bin! Where art thou? I wanna copy this story and send it for publication in a magazine! Permission granted?

YOU WILL HEAR FROM MY LAWYERS IF YOU DAMN TRY THAT angry angry

COPY-COPY grin

Re: BG PREMIERING : (RAMATU, PARTS 1 TO 48)---DONT MISS THIS!!! by juns4sure(m): 10:33am On Jun 11, 2013
first time oo..bin yhu try..oya continue na..abi make we fry frogs for you ni...?
Re: BG PREMIERING : (RAMATU, PARTS 1 TO 48)---DONT MISS THIS!!! by seapson(m): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2013
bin. 4 d old things has passed away.behold all things has become new
Re: BG PREMIERING : (RAMATU, PARTS 1 TO 48)---DONT MISS THIS!!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
juns4sure: first time oo..bin yhu try..oya continue na..abi make we fry frogs for you ni...?

seapson: bin. 4 d old things has passed away.behold all things has become new

which old things? angry
Re: BG PREMIERING : (RAMATU, PARTS 1 TO 48)---DONT MISS THIS!!! by bingbagbo(m): 2:37am On Jul 02, 2013
WATCH OUT FOR PARTS 49 AND 50 SOON grin

(1) (Reply)

The Most Confusing Question Ever(come In And Have A Look) / Funny Response A Guy Gave To His Girlfriend(snapshot) / Ibo Boy & Girl at Peppersoup Joint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.