Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Soccer Star, Yusuf Ayila's Wife Caught With Charms In Her Wardrobe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soccer Star, Yusuf Ayila's Wife Caught With Charms In Her Wardrobe (2277 Views)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo) / Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah / Omawumi Weds Baby Daddy Tosin Yusuf - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soccer Star, Yusuf Ayila's Wife Caught With Charms In Her Wardrobe by topeorekoy(m): 9:06pm On May 16, 2013
Contrary to reports in the media that Super Eagles star and Orduspor midfielder, Yusuf Ayila, abandoned his wife and kids in Ukraine and eloped with a girlfriend, latest information reaching us has it that there may be more to it.

We were actually able to get Graphic1Ayila’s reaction through his media rep during the week and his revelation was rather shocking as the Graphic3footballer accused his wife, Gbemisola of allegedly wanting to kill him and inherit his properties.

Hear what he told us: ‘Firstly, I’ll like to state categorically that Gbemisola is not my legal wife as widely reported. She is the mother of my two kids. We met years back and started a casual date.

Read more and see more of the charms @

http://topeorekoya..com/2013/05/soccer-star-yusuf-ayila-wife-caught.html

Re: Soccer Star, Yusuf Ayila's Wife Caught With Charms In Her Wardrobe by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 16, 2013
And how re those things charms? D only tin I can see is a bag with powder nd some nylon bags! Daz all,
We attach or create illusions from mundane, temporal n mortal tins; it aint called 4. Please marriage is not a do or die tin, if he is fed up! Do d honourable tin n quit instead of rubbishing d ladies personality! Not 9c
Re: Soccer Star, Yusuf Ayila's Wife Caught With Charms In Her Wardrobe by oseiwe(m): 9:33pm On May 16, 2013
Those nylon bags still dey ukraine?
Re: Soccer Star, Yusuf Ayila's Wife Caught With Charms In Her Wardrobe by Tolexander: 10:19pm On May 16, 2013
Was expecting to see something like gbetugbetu, tude, olonde, amudo, ewon sanpona, okigbe!

All these am seeing are baby napkin!

1 Like

Re: Soccer Star, Yusuf Ayila's Wife Caught With Charms In Her Wardrobe by Airforce1(m): 11:19pm On May 16, 2013
She think sey juju dey work for europe
Yeye woman

1 Like

Re: Soccer Star, Yusuf Ayila's Wife Caught With Charms In Her Wardrobe by dc555: 3:43am On May 17, 2013
mmm
Re: Soccer Star, Yusuf Ayila's Wife Caught With Charms In Her Wardrobe by dc555: 3:45am On May 17, 2013
topeorekoy: Contrary to reports in the media that Super Eagles star and Orduspor midfielder, Yusuf Ayila, abandoned his wife and kids in Ukraine and eloped with a girlfriend, latest information reaching us has it that there may be more to it.

We were actually able to get Graphic1Ayila’s reaction through his media rep during the week and his revelation was rather shocking as the Graphic3footballer accused his wife, Gbemisola of allegedly wanting to kill him and inherit his properties.

Hear what he told us: ‘Firstly, I’ll like to state categorically that Gbemisola is not my legal wife as widely reported. She is the mother of my two kids. We met years back and started a casual date.

Read more and see more of the charms @

http://topeorekoya..com/2013/05/soccer-star-yusuf-ayila-wife-caught.html
dc555: Are u being serious? The mother of ur two kids is not ur legal wife. so u make the mistake twice? I dont blame u, i blame the desperate woman.
Re: Soccer Star, Yusuf Ayila's Wife Caught With Charms In Her Wardrobe by Brimmie(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2013
Na Wetin Una Dey Call Charm Be Dat? Ptww!! :k\

Come Open My Schl Bag!! U Go Fear!! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Comedian AY And Omoni Oboli Get Busy With A Chicken (photos) / Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson’s Name On His Hand While He Was Still Dating Her / Photos: Meet Nollywood Badt Babe's (afrocandy) Beautiful Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.