Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Sidney Sam Called Up To Germany National Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sidney Sam Called Up To Germany National Team (1102 Views)

Iheanacho, Simon, Awoniyi Called Up For U23 Cup Of Nations / Germany Snubs Sidney Sam / Bayer Leverkusen’s Sidney Sam Open To Nigeria Call Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sidney Sam Called Up To Germany National Team by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 16, 2013
The super eagles are abt losing a rare gem! sad

Bayern Leverkusen winger, Sidney Sam just got a call-up to the German national team. If he plays for them, it will be a huge loss for our darling super eagles. But the most confusing part is that the NFF said he was keen to play for Nigeria and that they have submitted his documents to FIFA to initiate change of nationality about 2months ago, I just wonder why it's taking so long to complete. I hope the guy will break leg dis weekend so he's still available for nigeria lipsrsealed (abeg MODs no ban me oh) grin
Re: Sidney Sam Called Up To Germany National Team by slimghost(m): 12:27pm On May 17, 2013
Useless NFF that can never get anything right except bribery corruption.
Re: Sidney Sam Called Up To Germany National Team by PurpleHouse(m): 4:18pm On May 17, 2013
the Nigeria FA is not to blame for this partialy, the dudes heart was never really with the Eagles..... Then again, the FA of Germany may have had a hand in the delay of the dudes Documental stuffs........ All the same, the FA should be Ashamed of themselves if this guy finally changed his mind...... We need to start enticing and encouraging players to play for the team rather than begging them.... Let them see reasons to play for their fatherland instead of being used and dumped by the european teams!
Re: Sidney Sam Called Up To Germany National Team by sambos994(m): 3:17am On May 18, 2013
Eh, it's not NFF's fault really. The decision ultimately comes down to the player.
Re: Sidney Sam Called Up To Germany National Team by julioralph(m): 6:32pm On May 18, 2013
Good for the boy.
Our yeye NFF siddon there since morning, dem dey do sme sme
Re: Sidney Sam Called Up To Germany National Team by dominique(f): 1:54pm On May 19, 2013
He must have taken a critical look at both teams decide which is more beneficial to his career. I wish him the best tho I no too like that Germany o
Re: Sidney Sam Called Up To Germany National Team by PurpleHouse(m): 2:36pm On May 19, 2013
dominique: He must have taken a critical look at both teams decide which is more beneficial to his career. I wish him the best tho I no too like that Germany o
picking Germany was the Wrong choice he'll live to ponder on many years from now! He'll look back and say "Gush, i got it Wrong".... Why? Coz that German team is filled with so much talent right now that it will take someone with Drogba's juju to keep an automatic shirt.... He should have been wise enough to know that he was simply called up bcoz, the real boys are gonna be busy in the Champs League, where two German teams consisting German players will be meeting..... He too will be used like 2 or 3 times, then dumped like others before him when the real ballers return.....after all, he's not that special or super talented...
Re: Sidney Sam Called Up To Germany National Team by CLT123(m): 8:05pm On May 19, 2013
he could still change his mind as the 29 May game against Ecuador and the meeting with USA three days later are not competitive matches.
Re: Sidney Sam Called Up To Germany National Team by kasiem(m): 8:16pm On May 19, 2013
Let him go, he isn't better than the ones we have now. Where is agbolanhor today? Let's stop giving this guys unnecessary ego
Re: Sidney Sam Called Up To Germany National Team by dominique(f): 1:33pm On May 20, 2013
PurpleHouse:
picking Germany was the Wrong choice he'll live to ponder on many years from now! He'll look back and say "Gush, i got it Wrong".... Why? Coz that German team is filled with so much talent right now that it will take someone with Drogba's juju to keep an automatic shirt.... He should have been wise enough to know that he was simply called up bcoz, the real boys are gonna be busy in the Champs League, where two German teams consisting German players will be meeting..... He too will be used like 2 or 3 times, then dumped like others before him when the real ballers return.....after all, he's not that special or super talented...

i also believe picking Germany won't do his international career any good on the long run
Re: Sidney Sam Called Up To Germany National Team by dominique(f): 1:39pm On May 20, 2013
kasiem: Let him go, he isn't better than the ones we have now. Where is agbolanhor today? Let's stop giving this guys unnecessary ego

Agbonlahor was tossed aside by the country he chose to play for but he's still doing well for his club. he would have still been a regular had he chose to play for Nigeria. that's what could happen to Sam if he chose to follow the Agbonlahor route. He should follow i=the Moses route if he wants a substantial international career
Re: Sidney Sam Called Up To Germany National Team by Freiburger(m): 7:41pm On May 20, 2013
dominique: He must have taken a critical look at both teams decide which is more beneficial to his career. I wish him the best tho I no too like that Germany o
shocked shocked shocked na wah o, The fact that you dont like Germany, what has that got to do with the guy's decision?

(1) (Reply)

First 31 Games Of David Moyes Vs Sir Alex Faguson / PSG Vs BARCELONA Today At 7:45pm / Do U Believe Super Eagles Poor Performance Is Due To A Gang Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.