Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

How To Build Backlinks To Your Website For PR & #1 Spot In Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Build Backlinks To Your Website For PR & #1 Spot In Google (677 Views)

10 Easy Ways To Build Backlinks To Your Website - Pro Tips / Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com / How To Add Backlinks To Your Website And Build Huge Traffic And Page Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Build Backlinks To Your Website For PR & #1 Spot In Google by Nobody: 6:50am On May 17, 2013
Hello Webmasters.

I wanted to start a service that will enable website owners to get backlinks to their website for and get higher PR and ranking in Google.

There are so many ways to get backlinks to your website and one of them is through article marketing. But most webmasters don't know this and therefore fail to utilize.

If you know you are constantly in need of backlinks for your webpages to rank in Google, you need to learn how to get good backlinks.

Now if someone wants to offer you backlinks and articles based on a set price tag, will you accept it? And do you constantly need articles to populate your website?

Please comment below with your answers.

Thanks...
Re: How To Build Backlinks To Your Website For PR & #1 Spot In Google by jenifertaler: 6:07pm On May 17, 2013
I think it will be good services
Re: How To Build Backlinks To Your Website For PR & #1 Spot In Google by cheavroi(m): 12:46pm On May 19, 2013
Yes, I might but i would ask a lot of questions to know if im going to use your service though
Re: How To Build Backlinks To Your Website For PR & #1 Spot In Google by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 19, 2013
I would post a link here in due course. Thanks to those who have posted. More comments and suggestions are welcome!
Re: How To Build Backlinks To Your Website For PR & #1 Spot In Google by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 19, 2013
I would post a link here in due course. Thanks to those who have posted. More comments and suggestions are welcome!
Re: How To Build Backlinks To Your Website For PR & #1 Spot In Google by akintayo1(m): 1:29am On May 20, 2013
Nice offer, but hope the articles will be 100% original and of good quality?

(1) (Reply)

Review This Website:www.hupducon.com But You Have Website Like This. / Is Olx.com Just For Only Sellers? / Laptop @ 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.