Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

How To Add Backlinks To Your Website And Build Huge Traffic And Page Ranking - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Add Backlinks To Your Website And Build Huge Traffic And Page Ranking (4581 Views)

How To Find And Remove Hidden Members From Your Facebook Group And Page / Free Advert For Your Business, Blog, Website And Page / How To Get 5000 Facebook Friends And Page Likes Using Email Invitation Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Add Backlinks To Your Website And Build Huge Traffic And Page Ranking by Bigjagga(m): 11:16am On Jun 29, 2012
Asking “how to add backlinks” is like asking “how do I make my car faster?” Your race car builder always has a simple answer: Horsepower costs money. How much do you want to spend?

Okay, maybe I’m being a little facetious here, but it really isn’t far from the truth. Linkbuilding is either going to cost you time or money. No one gets backlinks for free regardless of the BS the “gurus” are putting out.

Yes, I know, you’ve probably read articles on how to get free backlinks and maybe some of you were hoping you’d get some of that advice in this article. Instead, I’m going to give you the cold, hard truth. You’re either going to have to invest a lot of your time building backlinks, hire someone else to build backlinks, or use a service or automated software to build backlinks.

Either way, it’s going to cost you time or someone else’s time or spending money on software or services.

Now that you’ve had the cold shower, let’s look at some of the options available to you. first we’ll look at the free options for building backlinks and then we’ll discuss how to add backlinks with the paid services and automated software.

How to add backlinks when you have lots of free time and no money…

These are the methods you use when your time is worth less than your money. in that case, I would focus on blog commenting. It’s one of the most effective ways I know of to build links, Google loves them, and you can sometimes get lucky and hit the jackpot with a link from a high pagerank blog.
Get a gravatar

First, you have to have a gravatar; It’s that little square picture that shows up next to people’s comments on blogs. Go to Gravatar and sign up for one. It’s fast, easy and free.

Use an email address that you aren’t going to use for anything else.
Set up your Google Alerts…

Next, go to Google Alerts and set up alerts for each of your keyword phrases on your website (or at least the ones you really want to promote) Again, it’s fast and easy to set up Google Alerts and it’s free.

When you set it up, make sure you set it up for blog posts only. Otherwise, you’ll get alerts on every press release, article, or other non-commentable item that comes across the Internet. And tell Google you want the alerts once a day.

They will come to your email inbox every morning. Just click on each link and see what the blog says and whether they accept comments. You also want to make sure that they will let you have a link back to your website. And preferably, there are other comments on the blog so you know there are actual readers.
How to do blog commenting to get a useful backlink.

Where it asks for your name, use the keyword phrase the Google Alert was sent for. That way your keyword phrase will be your anchor text. Then just add in your blog commenting email and your website address. If the keyword phrase is for one of your inner pages and not your home page, be sure to use that page’s URL for the website address.
Use the Free Version of Directory Submitter

This should be next on your free links agenda. Directory Submitter is a free software for submitting your website to online directories. When you get a little moola together, I suggest you get the full paid version. The free version lists 350 sites. The paid one lists over 900.
Free Social Bookmarking Service…

Sign up for SocialADR. They have a free version where you bookmark other people’s websites to earn credits that you can use to get other people to bookmark your websites and pages. Great swap deal. Google isn’t impressed when you bookmark your own stuff but getting other people to bookmark your pages, that’s gold. I use the paid version but, of course, I believe time is money and the backlinks more than pay for the service

How to Add Backlinks with Article Marketing

Article marketing or as it’s sometimes called, “bum marketing” (as in, so easy a bum could do it), is a great way to get backlinks (albeit, a slow way) Simply write as many articles as you can and submit them to article directories across the Internet. There are plenty of article directories to choose from but I recommend the following list because they have a high pagerank and high Alexa rank.

Ezine Articles
Articles Base
Buzzle
GO articles
Article Alley
Article Dashboard
Article Click
Amazines
Article Nexus
Articles Sphere

Again, I want to impress upon you that Google wants to see your backlinks coming from a diversity of URLs so spread your articles out between these article directories. Also, most of them have a minimum number of articles you need to post to be a featured author. At least post the minimum as soon as you can.

And lastly, read their rules. Some will allow no links within your article, some will allow more than one in the article, and you want to make sure you have a link to the page you want to feature in your Author Box. If they have tutorials, read or watch them.

To Find out how to Add Backlinks The Faster and Easier Way (but still safely) visit http://asiaedtech..com/

Re: How To Add Backlinks To Your Website And Build Huge Traffic And Page Ranking by zangiff(m): 9:32am On Jul 01, 2012
thank bro,i like ur info

1 Like

Re: How To Add Backlinks To Your Website And Build Huge Traffic And Page Ranking by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2012
Nice one. I think I like your info. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: How To Add Backlinks To Your Website And Build Huge Traffic And Page Ranking by tessyade: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2012
Nice post

1 Like

Re: How To Add Backlinks To Your Website And Build Huge Traffic And Page Ranking by Bigjagga(m): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
You are welcome, you just have to keep at it and stay focused.
Re: How To Add Backlinks To Your Website And Build Huge Traffic And Page Ranking by dantewest: 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ever felt confused with all the religious obligations and stuffs?

You might just be an atheist or an agnostic.

Don't feel sad, go to www.dantewest.

You are welcome!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make My Website Visible To Google Search / SEO: What Search Engines Look For When Ranking Your Site / Daily Independent Website Suspended By CoreNetHosting For "Server Overload"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.