Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. (34998 Views)

4 Simple Exercises To Help You Get Rid Of Belly Fat / 5 Biggest Causes Of Pot-belly And How To Reduce It / 33 Home Remedies To Lose Belly Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by yuzedo: 4:07pm On May 17, 2013
Op bro I hav problem. I have sweet moskular 6-park on my belly. Girls alway distub me cos dey want my body and nut my mony. How can I look like a odnary unsexxxxxy tin hungry nigeria sitizins? Plis advise! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by onyeego(m): 4:10pm On May 17, 2013
Lies.
Alcohol will not make ur tummy big.
Hv been drinking regularly,yet I don't have a big tummy.
If I lie, ask Nigerian brewery the makers of star lager
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by FulaniBOII(m): 4:11pm On May 17, 2013
No wonder this belly no dey go down i dey chop biscuit like craze
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by gluv01(f): 4:11pm On May 17, 2013
vanstanzy: 2. Eating Too Many Bad Carbohydrates

Babes una dey hear. SUYA and ICE CREAM everytime! undecided undecided undecided

It won't stop me from yoghurt...
And barbeque grin grin
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by polokor60(m): 4:13pm On May 17, 2013
tegax: I heard that taking of too much iced water could cause it as well. Pregnancy could also leave a woman with belly fat
Iced water is major cause of pot belle.
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by brosdoncome(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2013
Mustymohd2: whr ramm

C d guy pic attached 2 my first comment....abi u b Steven Wonder cousin? cheesy grin
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by Baawaa(m): 4:19pm On May 17, 2013
brosdoncome: Na diz guy una dey talk about?
This man need to start fasting now till next year,and if the symptom persist he should go for operation
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by Baawaa(m): 4:23pm On May 17, 2013
gluv01:

And barbeque grin grin

That is why ur tummy has cover the main the main(OTORORO) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by Joyland(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2013
Retiring into bed just after dinner.
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by FulaniBOII(m): 4:30pm On May 17, 2013
polokor60: Iced water is major cause of pot belle.
How true is this?
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by ojj(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2013
Six pacz all d way. Don't play with my exercise grin
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by kwajahafiz(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2013
Nigerians eat a lotta carbohydrate, and thats why almost every one is walking around with a beer belly, including young beautifull girls...a major culprit is swallow or loi loi...these round things just settle in your lower abdomen, streching your tummy down while being very slowly digested....look at also all the carbohydrates uninformed people eat in Nigeria, yams, rice, swallows all made of carbs...
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by BrutusOj(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2013
pot belle,cancer,kidney disease,hrt disease,stroke,STD....are all diseases as a result of our artificial world called modern era...my grand father fed on palm wine in place of beer,palm oil in place of vegetable oil n mayonase(cholesterol)bitter leaf,locus bean in place of seasonings .They used bush as tiolet in place of water closest(house of infections),they used palm kernel oil as cream in place of d chemicals called creams(source of Cancer)..They drink clean water from the stream and not packaged water(satchet water source of typhoid)...My grand father produced his last child(my vry strong n healthy Aunt) at age 80, and he lived for anoda 15yrs with gud sight bfor God called him leaving my grand mum behind...Modernization/civilization is responsible for premature death n all dis stupid sickness/diseases

2 Likes

Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 17, 2013
chilecharis: I strongly believe no.1 is true.men beware
my brother used to have this iyanya kind of body before he got married and now he is a pregnant wife
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by gluv01(f): 4:42pm On May 17, 2013
Baawaa:
That is why ur tummy has cover the main the main(OTORORO) grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin I don't o. You'll fall in love with the flatness before you look at me
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by BrutusOj(m): 4:43pm On May 17, 2013
kulyie: my brother used to have this iyanya kind of body before he got married and now he is a pregnant wife
Lol...u guys shud call de wife to order oo,too much nkwobi+beer+pounded yam+fried egg/buttered bread as break fast
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by Samelfisha(m): 4:44pm On May 17, 2013
Shey qarri no wa finish 4 market ko? undecided
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by 2legit2qwt: 4:47pm On May 17, 2013
Stop the greasy food too, cooking 1 pot of stew with 2 gallons of oil will result in unnecessary fat and cholesterol buildup
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by Omen100(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2013
brosdoncome: Na diz guy una dey talk about?

na so my broda, wastage is a sin before God & man, so d belle go understand say, u just dey try to keep d commandment.
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 17, 2013
vanstanzy:

Instead make BEER spoil for pot, make e dey my belle! grin grin grin
Oboy hw many months pregnant u dey.
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by vanstanzy(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2013
gluv01:

And barbeque grin grin

I trust una. wink wink wink
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by vanstanzy(m): 5:11pm On May 17, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Oboy hw many months pregnant u dey.

No be pregnancy o, na the love of ma lyf, this SWEET BEER. grin grin grin
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by Jossy07(m): 5:15pm On May 17, 2013
OP,my belly is coming out gradually,which pill would i take to control it.no time 4 exercise work frm monday to sat.

1 Like

Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by Reachyrich(f): 6:02pm On May 17, 2013
Building ur belly on 333,gulder and stout.
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by Agrika: 6:07pm On May 17, 2013
@ Jossy 07. lols, "my belly is coming out", my brother are you pregnant, how many months?
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 17, 2013
#1 is crap.. Those sexy asss white chicks drinks beer more than they drink liquor.. Btw there's more calories in sodas than beer and or liquor
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 17, 2013
edited
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 17, 2013
I knw better now,good post.
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by Kk4(m): 6:29pm On May 17, 2013
6 packs on deck..
Don't like belly fat? Work the fuvk out. Simple!
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by lepasharon(f): 6:57pm On May 17, 2013
kwajahafiz: Nigerians eat a lotta carbohydrate, and thats why almost every one is walking around with a beer belly, including young beautifull girls...a major culprit is swallow or loi loi...these round things just settle in your lower abdomen, streching your tummy down while being very slowly digested....look at also all the carbohydrates uninformed people eat in Nigeria, yams, rice, swallows all made of carbs...

Eeew..that is why i chew my swallow
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by thaira(f): 7:07pm On May 17, 2013
You left out pregnancy.
Re: The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. by Visocrate(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2013
guys that cherish big belly for the season that its a sign of healthy living hear this o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State / 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead / 10 Health Benefits Of Garlic You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.