Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 (18278 Views)

Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) / Ancient Tree Falls, Kills Over 50 People In Imo State / Tree Falls, Kills 31, Injures 16 In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by Mcmaye(m): 9:57am On May 18, 2013
Blazey J: I tink d state of emergency shld b der..2 prevent d insugency of trees..buh RIP to d dead..
Are u making a joke outta this? There is nothing to laf abt here.
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by harmless011: 10:02am On May 18, 2013
obadiah777: REVELATION 19 VS 10 the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. DEATH TOLL FINNA KEEP RISING. IN FOUR YEARS TIME, TWO THIRDS OF ALL THE NEGRO POPULATION IN THE WORLD WOULD BE KILLED. THE QUESTION IS, WOULD YOU BE A PART OF THE ONE-THIRD WHO SURVIVE OR A PART OF THE TWO-THIRD WHO ARE SLAUGHTERED ? BE VIGILANT MY FRIEND LEST YOU BE CAUGHT BUTT NEKKID WITHOUT YOUR SHIRT ON. THE KINGDOM COMETH AMIDST MUCH VIOLENCE AND CLEANSING
. This guy should be arrested immediately, this is how shekau and co started their madness and it was left unchecked till it escalate to the present level.
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by FOLLEY20(m): 10:05am On May 18, 2013
May God console the relatives of the victims in Jesus name.
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by freecocoa(f): 10:10am On May 18, 2013
Haaa! Which kind tree go kill 31 people all at once? Unless ma obuzi osisi arusi, hmm.

RIP to dead sha and quick recovery to the injured.
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by Nobody: 10:15am On May 18, 2013
harmless011: . This guy should be arrested immediately, this is how shekau and co started their madness and it was left unchecked till it escalate to the present level.
LMAO. THIS AINT MADNESS BRUV. THIS IS PROPHESY. I SEE WHAT YOU DONT. THE GENTILE ERA ON EARTH STARTED WITH THE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN EMPIRE UNDER NIMROD, A CUSHITE. NOW THE LORD IS ABOUT THE NUMBER (7). WHICH IS COMPLETION. THE MODERN DAY BABYLON EMPIRE ( AMERICA ) IS HEADED BY A CUSHITE ( OBAMA ). OBAMA IS NIMROD IN THE REINCARNATION, MEANING THE END OF THE ERA OF THE GENTILES WILL TAKE PLACE UNDER HIS REGIME BEFORE HE LEAVES OFFICE. AFTER OBAMA THERE IS NO MORE AMERICA. AND IN THE BOOK OF ZECHARIAH IT SAYS BEFORE THE END, TWO THIRDS OF NEGROS WILL BE CLEANSED FROM THE EARTH BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST ON THEM. WHICH YOU ALL DO. I CAN SEE IT FROM READING YOUR CONVERSATIONS EVERYDAY. SO MANY OF YOU WILL NOT BE HERE IN FOUR YEARS TIME IF YOU DONT RETURN TO THE STRONGHOLD, THE WORD THAT IS
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by Nobody: 10:16am On May 18, 2013
DJDOLA: hahaha obadiha why u nah..u just lost d respect I have for u before..but I think yaba left will be beta now before transfer 2 aro
ITS BETTER YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ME THAN FOR ME NOT TO WARN THE PEOPLE. WATCH THE FRONTPAGE
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by MalasparkBlog(m): 10:16am On May 18, 2013
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by Gwekzy: 10:17am On May 18, 2013
Stories
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by Nobody: 10:17am On May 18, 2013
Angel_777: Sick man, hava u stopd takng ur medicatn?
grin grin grin TOO FUNNY
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by RuthIsaac(f): 10:22am On May 18, 2013
obadiah777: EXXPECT MORE DEATHS AND DEVASTATION. THIS IS JUDGEMENT PERIOD. WATCH THE FRONTPAGE FOR THE INCREASE IN INTENSITY OF DEATHS.
mechunu........ please!!! Guy you should have announce this ever before now, that you are now visionist. Before revealing this vision you see double, double.

1 Like

Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by Glamglam(f): 10:25am On May 18, 2013
30 ppl at once? Na wa o!

@ Obadiah pls focus on the topic and stop spreading falsehoods!
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by batstan(m): 10:26am On May 18, 2013
franchizy: I blame GEJ and Rochas 4 dis deaths due to bad Governance. May the souls of the departed Rest Peacefully in the Bossom of the Lord and May God grant their Families the Fortitude to bear the Loss
clap for urself
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by Nobody: 10:26am On May 18, 2013
Ruth Isaac:
mechunu........ please!!! Guy you should have announce this ever before now, that you are now visionist. Before revealing this vision you see double, double.
grin grin FUNNY
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by dougivilla(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO. THIS AINT MADNESS BRUV. THIS IS PROPHESY. I SEE WHAT YOU DONT. THE GENTILE ERA ON EARTH STARTED WITH THE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN EMPIRE UNDER NIMROD, A CUSHITE. NOW THE LORD IS ABOUT THE NUMBER (7). WHICH IS COMPLETION. THE MODERN DAY BABYLON EMPIRE ( AMERICA ) IS HEADED BY A CUSHITE ( OBAMA ). OBAMA IS NIMROD IN THE REINCARNATION, MEANING THE END OF THE ERA OF THE GENTILES WILL TAKE PLACE UNDER HIS REGIME BEFORE HE LEAVES OFFICE. AFTER OBAMA THERE IS NO MORE AMERICA. AND IN THE BOOK OF ZECHARIAH IT SAYS BEFORE THE END, TWO THIRDS OF NEGROS WILL BE CLEANSED FROM THE EARTH BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST ON THEM. WHICH YOU ALL DO. I CAN SEE IT FROM READING YOUR CONVERSATIONS EVERYDAY. SO MANY OF YOU WILL NOT BE HERE IN FOUR YEARS TIME IF YOU DONT RETURN TO THE STRONGHOLD, THE WORD THAT IS
Obadiah777, who has done this to you? I thought you were just been an apostate, a herectic, a fanatic or a religious extremist, but from all indications, you're not far from 'demented'
My advice: go get anti-depressants. You really need them! Your condition is almost beyond redemption!

1 Like

Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by Nobody: 10:28am On May 18, 2013
Glamglam: 30 ppl at once? Na wa o!

@ Obadiah pls focus on the topic and stop spreading falsehoods!
THIS AINT FALSEHOOD. THE LORD KILLED ALL THOSE PEOPLE. HE MADE THE TREE FALL ON THEM DEUTERONOMY 32 VS 39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. <<< MANY MORE TO COME. ITS JUDGEMENT TIME. TIME TO WEED OUT THOSE WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST.

1 SAMUEL 2 VS 6 The LORD killeth
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by Nobody: 10:32am On May 18, 2013
dougivilla: Obadiah777, who has done this to you? I thought you were just been an apostate, a herectic, a fanatic or a religious extremist, but from all indications, you're not far from 'demented'
My advice: go get anti-depressants. You really need them! Your condition is almost beyond redemption!
MARK 1 VS 27 And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this? THE FRONTPAGE WILL BE MY WITNESS wink
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by Glamglam(f): 10:33am On May 18, 2013
Focus on the topic Obadiah! We now know the lord can kill. Thank you for the enlightenment
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by Brilliance9000: 10:35am On May 18, 2013
obadiah777: EXXPECT MORE DEATHS AND DEVASTATION. THIS IS JUDGEMENT PERIOD. WATCH THE FRONTPAGE FOR THE INCREASE IN INTENSITY OF DEATHS.

State Security Service(SSS) is observing this gentleman closely. The Gentleman will be asked in no time to explain his prophesy.
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by Nobody: 10:36am On May 18, 2013
Glamglam: Focus on the topic Obadiah! We now know the lord can kill. Thank you for the enlightenment
YOU FOCUS ON THE CARNAL ASPECT OF THE TOPIC LET ME FOCUS ON THE SPIRITUAL ASPECT OF IT. LIVE AND LET LIVE. OR ARE YOU A DICTATOR ?
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by Nobody: 10:37am On May 18, 2013
Brilliance9000:

State Security Service(SSS) is observing this gentleman closely. The Gentleman will be asked in no time to explain his prophesy.
I WILL LIKE TO SEE THE NIGERIAN STATE SECURITY SERVICE COME TO THE PART OF THE WORLD I AM IN. LOL
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by Nobody: 10:38am On May 18, 2013
may their souls RIP.....AMEN
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by igbeke: 10:44am On May 18, 2013
Dem say make we dey plant trees, now only one tree waste 31 lives....
Nawa o. Make we still dey plant?
By d way, wat happened 2 all d sacrifices d tree has taken b4 now?
Anyway, RIP 2 d dead.
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by ozodimgba(m): 11:05am On May 18, 2013
billante: Are they sure about that number! how big is the width of the tree to crush 31 people at d same time.....papers can really blow up news to make it draw attention

Do consider the branches and never underrate them. This tree according to news is more than 300 years. It's branches could be as big as young trees. So i am not doubting the figures. They're just victims of circumstances. RIP to the departed souls. cry
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by Nobody: 11:10am On May 18, 2013
The tree was a very big tree. And the press was not telling lies about the number of people that died
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by kzokul(m): 11:18am On May 18, 2013
I wonder wat kind of tree is dat dat wud kill up 2 31 pple....I av d feeling dt d village offended d gods of d land.....may their inoocent souls RIP.....KIZO
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by siaco(m): 11:29am On May 18, 2013
Oh! My God, have mercy on us, protect ur children from calamities like this. May d dead RIP, Amen!
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by ChristKid1: 11:32am On May 18, 2013
The state have been in the news for wrong reasons recently ever since okorocha started dining with those devils from acn. Rip to the dead and quick recovery to the injured.
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by PrincessEni(f): 11:32am On May 18, 2013
May their Souls RIP very strange occurence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Eats Broken Bottles On Live TV As He Dances (VIDEO) / Tips How To Get Signed To A Record Label In Nigeria: Get A Record Deal / Happy New Year 2023 Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.