Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Launch This Year Is A Step-by-step Guide For Building Your Mobile App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Launch This Year Is A Step-by-step Guide For Building Your Mobile App (715 Views)

Step-by-step Guide For Programming With Node.js / How To Make A Website From Scratch Using That Your Mobile Phone For Java Phones, / Which Programming Language Is Best For Building An Hospital Management Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Launch This Year Is A Step-by-step Guide For Building Your Mobile App by naher88(f): 3:47pm On May 17, 2013
If you've always wanted to create a mobile app but didn't know where to start, Launch This Year can help you finally get started. The website is like an interactive workbook and toolkit that takes you from idea to launching your app in the App Store.

Each week, Launch This Year will add new steps to help you plan your app and stay on track to launching it in 2013. Right now the first steps are identifying what problem your app is going to solve, creating a description and basic app details, and setting up a landing page for your app. Future steps and instructions include making an app icon and sketching screenshots.

While the site doesn't promise to teach you how to code an iOS or Android app, it does offer skill-building tools and lots of helpful information for learning things like how to come up with a great mobile app idea, designing your app's icon, marketing your app, and more. You can also use Launch This Year to quickly create and host your app's landing page, which you can easily theme and add photos and other basics to.
Re: Launch This Year Is A Step-by-step Guide For Building Your Mobile App by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 20, 2013
hi

nice encouragement... but sincerely, i feel i have to get my hands dirth first before that. however, i guess i did bookmark the site for reference purpose. thanks
Re: Launch This Year Is A Step-by-step Guide For Building Your Mobile App by Olamilec(m): 2:45pm On May 21, 2013
Well it's good but directly or indirectly they all steal your ideas and they use it in making a better app. imuchas gracias.

(1) (Reply)

Algorithms And Data Structure. / A Beginner's Python Tutorial/Very Simple Programs / Bragnvent App Lets You Boast, Complain And Share Photos Anonymously Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.