Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,533 members, 7,770,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) (29134 Views)

Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by ChisomMalachy(m): 4:42pm On May 17, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by ibiali(m): 4:46pm On May 17, 2013
lovely hair......

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by GraceBestowed(f): 6:30pm On May 17, 2013
She really is a beautiful woman! :-)

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 6:31pm On May 17, 2013
FATTY BOM-BOM
*the yansh go dey smell shit na*

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 17, 2013
[size=13pt]I hate to be a spoilsport, but if she wants to make it in Hollywood, she has two choices.

1. Lose weight OR
2. Be prepared to land roles where her weight will be a topic[/size]

21 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by supaeagles(m): 6:35pm On May 17, 2013
She's looks mighty fine. I don't think she does not have to conform to what some people are clamoring for and end up looking like a bag of bones. She's representative of her ethnic beauty

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by dabrake(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2013
the boorbie get low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by DarkFive: 6:37pm On May 17, 2013
Why is this on front page
Abeg updates on the SOE
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Rossikk(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2013
This girl no dey rest?

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by alfredo4u(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2013
no b toto dike again na omo sexy...........soon e go b patience ozorkwo
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 17, 2013
supaeagles: She's looks mighty fine. She does not have to conform to look like a bag of bones like what some people are clamoring for

[size=13pt]She doesn't have to, but that's the reality of Hollywood. Slimmer girls get the roles. The only reason there are bigger African American women succeeding in Hollywood is because they have powerhouses like Tyler Perry backing them.

If not for Hollywood, then for health reasons.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by jeffizy(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2013
I dont understand why most people react to her weight issues.
Remember that one man's meat is another's poison.

If she and her hubby are cool with it, then ,that's it.
Being judgemental is a form of low self-esteem.

12 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by supaeagles(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2013
ogugua88:
If not for Hollywood, then for health reasons
Ok I can agree on the Hollywood point, but really? Is her weight considered unhealthy? How can you ascertain that? Skinny does not imply good health. Being over weight is bad but she is faaaaaar from that oh!

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 17, 2013
tonididdy: FATTY BOM-BOM

ogugua88: [size=13pt]I hate to be a spoilsport, but if she wants to make it in Hollywood, she has two choices.

1. Lose weight OR
2. Be prepared to land roles where her weight will be a topic[/size]

She's fat?

See how y'all are talking. If I didn't see the picture first I would have thought you all were talking about someone else who was obese.

She has a beautiful body as is. undecided

19 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 6:41pm On May 17, 2013
tonididdy: FATTY BOM-BOM

By their post, you shall know them.

11 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 17, 2013
Lovely girl

I dont like her dress, doesnt fit her curves cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by RuthIsaac(f): 6:42pm On May 17, 2013
Can u compare her weight, mother of 3 wth other actress such as Uche Jumbo, or Mercy Johnson. Because i wonder what both of them wil look lik after 3

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 17, 2013
2buff:

She's fat?

See how y'all are talking. If I didn't see the picture first I would have thought you all were talking about someone else who was obese.

She has a beautiful body as is.

In Hollywood, she's fat

Hollywood aint Nollywood where fat obese women are the creme de la crop.

One thing I like about Omotola is that she fluctuates her weight easily.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 17, 2013
supaeagles: Ok I can agree on the Hollywood point, but really? Is her weight considered unhealthy? How can you ascertain that? Skinny does not imply good health. Being over weight is bad but she is faaaaaar from that oh!

[size=13pt]She's wearing a body shaper. She has belly fat, like most Nigerians do, thanks to our diet. The fat in the abdominal region is the worst as it crowds the organs and does the most damage. So yes, it's unhealthy.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by fuckluv(f): 6:46pm On May 17, 2013
Ayaf seen her sad Btw, she no dey sing again ni e don tey wen i don hear 'naija lowa kilon shele'. That song sweet die grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 17, 2013
The dress doesn't show off her curves well. I don't know what she was thinking.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 17, 2013
2buff:
She's fat?

She has a beautiful body as is. undecided

[size=13pt]Yeah, she is lol. The Nigerian definition of fat is far from the actual truth.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by gtrust: 6:47pm On May 17, 2013
Chisom Malachy: The Maxim Hot 100 Party held at Create on Wednesday May 15 in Hollywood, California and our very own Omotola was there representing.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1111542_OmotolaJaladeEkeindeCelebsMaximHot100irJ-NnfWhLul_jpg6eaef1bf86696552d2d48a3317ea40ec[/img]

http://www.malaspark.com/2013/05/photos-omotola-jalade-ekeinde-attends.html?m=0

Is that a red carpet or grass carpet
fuckluv: Ayaf seen her sad Btw, she no dey sing again ni e don tey wen i don hear 'naija lowa kilon shele'. That song sweet die grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

[size=13pt]Don't remind her/us. Please lol.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by launique: 6:48pm On May 17, 2013
Omotola too fat to make it in the US where slim and trimmed is the norm. I think she's pushing too hard to overtake Genevieve Nnaji as Nigeria's number one actress. She should first slim down and improve on her acting skills and dressing

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:50pm On May 17, 2013
Steaming hot! Yeah, that's the right word.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

In Hollywood, she's fat

Hollywood aint Nollywood where fat obese women are the creme de la crop.

One thing I like about Omotola is that she fluctuates her weight easily.

Nothing in Hollywood interests me visually to be honest. Put on my screen someone "Thick and Tight" like that and we're in business. All those skinny "Megan Fox" looking bishes are people I would walk past without looking at twice.
It's even much more hilarious to me when I see them with the attitude, acting like "I'm here now worship me". My response one of these days will be: Omo I no get use for you. When I need toothpick, I go holla you" [in english ofcourse] grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by supaeagles(m): 6:52pm On May 17, 2013
ogugua88:
She's wearing a body shaper. She has belly fat, like most Nigerians do, thanks to our diet. The fat in the abdominal region is the worst as it crowds the organs and does the most damage. So yes, it's unhealthy.
Hmmmmm ok, maybe the body shaper is what is accentuating her belly. It certainly does not appear to be an unhealthy size. Yes by Hollywood (unfair) standards it should be 'flat'...and you're on point, belly fat is a link to coronary heart disease but I really doubt that in her case - I'm not a doc anyways.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 17, 2013
I don't really think that dress is appropriate for a woman of her status.I mean I could wear that.(But not as tight as hers)
But if I were on her level,that dress is a no no.
RESPECT

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 17, 2013
2buff:

Nothing in Hollywood interests me visually to be honest. Put on my screen someone "Thick and Tight" like that and we're in business. All those skinny "Megan Fox" looking bishes are people I would walk past without looking at twice.
It's even much more hilarious to me when I see them with the attitude, acting like "I'm here now worship me". My response one of these days will be: Omo I no get use for you. When I need toothpick, I go holla you" [in english ofcourse] grin

We're not discussing your personal preference.

If OmoSEXYtola wants to make something of herself in Hollywood, she needs to take Monique's route and lose weight.

She's a naturally curvy and sexy woman...but too much curves is dangerous

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by mardon: 6:53pm On May 17, 2013
I am really not seeing anything hot in here

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ini Edo Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) / How NYSC Helped My Filmmaking Career! / DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.