Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport (28974 Views)

Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by topeorekoy(m): 11:27am On May 29, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:46am On May 29, 2013
A female giant, an icon and major player in NOLLYWOOD is back to town looking all fresh and sexyyyy!!!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by IAMBREEZY: 1:35pm On May 29, 2013
So sexy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:38pm On May 29, 2013
Cameraman is a dumb-skull, don't you know how to snap bakassi!!! angry

11 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 29, 2013
THIS WOMAN NEED TO GO HOME AND LOOK AFTER HER 4 KIDS. THATS WHAT SHE NEED TO DO. SHE OUT HERE PLAYING CELEBRITY. SMDH

10 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 29, 2013
Money is good
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by iverson2319(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2013
kissLooking good
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 29, 2013
fados4sure: Money is good
Being broke sucks

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Sanboy25: 1:55pm On May 29, 2013

She is pretty. smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 29, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: Cameraman is a dumb-skull, don't you know how to snap bakassi!!! angry
I no understand o, I don't know if they are imbe cile or dey just snap rubbish just to piss me off.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by AHA1(m): 1:56pm On May 29, 2013
IS OMOTOLA´S HUSBAND FROM CONGO ?
SEUN PLEASE ADVICE HIM TO STOP BLEACHING !
IT CAUSES SKIN CANCER

9 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by AbuMikey(m): 1:57pm On May 29, 2013
♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ thinks she is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by killuminati(m): 1:59pm On May 29, 2013
Choi! Na so dis gyal fine?! shocked na dis kain toto me I fit suck diiee oh..chei, I love you babe, can you be my wife...muah!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by SenatorTobijah(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2013
What's the big deal ? Yesterday Tonto Today Omotola. Wetin sef? Are they the Only Celebs in Naija?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 29, 2013
obadiah777: THIS WOMAN NEED TO GO HOME AND LOOK AFTER HER 4 KIDS. THATS WHAT SHE NEED TO DO. SHE OUT HERE PLAYING CELEBRITY. SMDH
Obadiah abi na Nehimiah, why are u hating on female celeb? U said this exact words on a post abt Beyonce.

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 29, 2013
Why madam at the top dey hug omosexy like that.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by crackhaus: 2:01pm On May 29, 2013
Omotola- the kim kardashian of Nigeria, only with more kids of course and one sex-tape shy

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by DJDOLA(m): 2:02pm On May 29, 2013
Still on d matter I can pay millions of naira just 2 touch omotola backside
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 29, 2013
looking fine as always kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by mascot87(m): 2:03pm On May 29, 2013
Omotola Jalade,the pride of the nation.I love you,continue to make us proud dear,God is with you kiss
F*ck haters and go hug Lion angry

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 29, 2013
Senator Tobijah: What's the big deal ? Yesterday Tonto Today Omotola. Wetin sef? Are they the Only Celebs in Naija?
even if them show you more celebs you go still dey hate, why why why.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 29, 2013
She looks great. Has her husband found work yet? There was a thread some time ago about him losing his job.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Akshow: 2:05pm On May 29, 2013
obadiah777: THIS WOMAN NEED TO GO HOME AND LOOK AFTER HER 4 KIDS. THATS WHAT SHE NEED TO DO. SHE OUT HERE PLAYING CELEBRITY. SMDH
this is the 21st century young man. Leave that cave man mentality pls. You said same about beyonce in another thread.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by delikay4luv: 2:07pm On May 29, 2013
DJDOLA: Still on d matter I can pay millions of naira just 2 touch omotola backside
na people like u dey cause poverty cos if u have the money, u will spend it foo.lis.hly

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by slimfit1(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2013
Bleaching cream they make some people ugly now oh. Some women don't know they don't need it sha.

She use to be a black beauty not anymore now.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 29, 2013
jennypinky:
Obadiah abi na Nehimiah, why are u hating on female celeb? U said this exact words on a post abt Beyonce.
I HATE ON ALL CELEBS BOTH MALE AND FEMALE.
ROMANS 1 VS 25 and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. <<< ITS AN ABOMINATION TO IDOLIZE CELEBS. THATS PART OF THE MARK OF THE BEAST IN YOUR HEAD ( YOUR THOUGHTS )

ECCLESIASTES 10 VS 6 Folly is set in great dignity
<<< THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS THREAD AND ALL OVER THE WORLD. FOOLISHNESS IS WORSHIPPED. THE WOMAN SHOULD BE AT HOME WITH HER 4 KIDS NOT GALIVANTING AROUND PLAYING CELEB. ALL THESE PEOPLE WILL SOON BE PUT TO DEATH, BOTH THE WORSHIPPED AND THE WORSHIPPER. I AM HERE JUST ADVICING YALL BEFORE YOU MEET THE GRIM REAPER SENT BY THE LORD

SHE IS SCATTERING THE FLOCK AWAY FROM GOD BY LETTING HERSELF BE THE FOCUS IN PEOPLES MINDS. SHE PLAYING A DANGEROUS GAME

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 29, 2013
DJDOLA: Still on d matter I can pay millions of naira just 2 touch omotola backside
still on dis same matter, I will slap you for only N40 agege bread. For touching a married woman's backside.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by urchbarbie(f): 2:10pm On May 29, 2013
hey dear! I tink its cool she z making a living and enjoying it. YOLO
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by nekaa(f): 2:11pm On May 29, 2013
Looking good...buh her presence back home will change what exactly?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by OmoEziokwu: 2:12pm On May 29, 2013
obadiah777: I HATE ON ALL CELEBS BOTH MALE AND FEMALE.
ROMANS 1 VS 25 and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. <<< ITS AN ABOMINATION TO IDOLIZE CELEBS. THATS PART OF THE MARK OF THE BEAST IN YOUR HEAD ( YOUR THOUGHTS )

ECCLESIASTES 10 VS 6 Folly is set in great dignity
<<< THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS THREAD AND ALL OVER THE WORLD. FOOLISHNESS IS WORSHIPPED. THE WOMAN SHOULD BE AT HOME WITH HER 4 KIDS NOT GALIVANTING AROUND PLAYING CELEB. ALL THESE PEOPLE WILL SOON BE PUT TO DEATH, BOTH THE WORSHIPPED AND THE WORSHIPPER. I AM HERE JUST ADVICING YALL BEFORE YOU MEET THE GRIM REAPER SENT BY THE LORD

SHE IS SCATTERING THE FLOCK AWAY FROM GOD BY LETTING HERSELF BE THE FOCUS IN PEOPLES MINDS. SHE PLAYING A DANGEROUS GAME

Word!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zlantan Ibile Refused To Eat After Liverpool Defeated Barça (4 - 0) / Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't / Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.