Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Which Bank Has Best Online Service In Nigeria Plus Open Gtbank Acct On Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Has Best Online Service In Nigeria Plus Open Gtbank Acct On Facebook (1173 Views)

How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. / Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? / Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Bank Has Best Online Service In Nigeria Plus Open Gtbank Acct On Facebook by bamasite(m): 4:49pm On May 17, 2013
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc definitely has the lead in online banking service delivery as far as i know. I can boldly say this because i am a satisfied customer of the bank. I remember a friend complained to me about 2 sundays ago that she needed to send money urgently to her mum in Lagos. I sensed the urgency in the friend's voice and i decided to help. Around 10pm that night, i made a fund transfer to their family friend's GTB account in Lagos who received it and was able to withdraw for the friend's mum. Similarly, last night(around 10:30pm) i made a transfer from my GTB account to a friend's first bank account and the friend informed me that he withdrew the money today. Note for the GTB to GTB transfer there was no charge but the NEFT transfer to First bank attracted a fee of about N110.25 (one hundred and ten naira, twenty five kobos only). It might interest you to know that a friend gained admission to a UK university and she used her GTBANK account which she opened while in Nigeria and other students from Nigeria were begging her for their people to send them money through her account. Interestingly, the naira mastercard which they now give by default to new customers allows you to make transactions online and is accepted on most merchant websites online. Want to buy online? GTBANK naira mastercard might just be the answer.

Social banking from GTBANK is the next step in the online banking revolution in Nigeria. Learn more about social banking now click http://successsecrets01..com/2013/05/understanding-gtbank-social-banking-in.html. GTBANK social banking main page is here If you want to:
1. Open GTBank Current , Savings, Seniors, Smart Kids Save (SKS) and other accounts

2. Perform Money transfers to any beneficiary that has a mobile phone in Nigeria

3. Purchase Mobile phone airtime

4. Have access to 24/7 real time customer service for enquiries and complaints resolution
Then GTBank social banking is the way to go!
Today we are going to look at how to open a GTBANK account on facebook using GTB social banking.
Simply point your browser to https://www.facebook.com/gtbank/app_467060213342439
The GTBANK online account opening application form will now appear for you to fill. Kindly fill the form and click on continue then follow the instructions. Kindly note that this account is for Nigerian residents only. Non resident Nigerians should visit this link http://www.gtbank.com/personalbanking/nrn

LEARN MORE ABOUT ALL THIS HERE:http://successsecrets01..com/2013/05/gtbank-social-banking-how-to-open.html
Re: Which Bank Has Best Online Service In Nigeria Plus Open Gtbank Acct On Facebook by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 17, 2013
I hope to get a gtb account when i have an id card but I'm enjoying my access bank now, you can check your account balance by simply texting a message, visa card from access bank is widely accepted, at least i use it to buy from godaddy and other sites, i can buy recharge cards via pocketmoni. My bank is also the major bank partnering with national identification management for the initialization of nin. Though Access bank now offers online banking but i haven't tried it.

Let me go back to drinking my cold garri and fish.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013 (SEE THE LIST) / Make Money On Facebook;facebook Wealth Formula / 5 Success Tips For Book Retailing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.