Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

The "First To Comment" Pandemic - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The "First To Comment" Pandemic (622 Views)

<pics> Meant For Girls To Comment / Funny 'first To Comment' Vote Of Thanks / First To Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "First To Comment" Pandemic by Sleekydee(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2013
Good day nairalanders, just like you, am a regular post/blog reader. I realized across each blog/post sites(exclusively naija) members strife or derived great pleasure in achieving the Slot of being the first to place a comment(popularly known as "1st to comment" here on nairaland). The worst case scenario are the readers who would read a trend or post, ignore it and post the famous "1st to comment" without contributing. I often wonder whenever I see that statement(1st to comment), it makes me question myself in the following manners;

(1) Does nairaland or other blog sites deopsit a token to their 1st to comment hustlers?
(2) Do they actually glue thier eyes to their phones or laptop to see when a new post pops up and they quickly grab their keypads?
(3) Do they realistically believe anyone is competing with them?
(4)Do they realy feel excited when their comments is truly the first?
(5) Does "first to comment" provide jobs in Nigeria?

Well there we go...hopefully if this makes front page, I did love to see if the famous "1st to Comment" reader will show up...hehehehe..ONE LOVE
Re: The "First To Comment" Pandemic by boss123: 5:04pm On May 17, 2013
first to comment grin
Re: The "First To Comment" Pandemic by olaric(m): 5:09pm On May 17, 2013
Sincerely it baffles me how unserious some individuals are when it comes to addressing serious issues. It's so irritating and annoying that even when we are trying to proffer solutions to serious National and personal issues some "clowns" prefer to use such occasions to display their levels of foolishness and unseriousness. These are trying times for our nation; let's not trivialise issues please!
Re: The "First To Comment" Pandemic by Sleekydee(m): 5:34pm On May 17, 2013
Hahahaha, just like I expected....una no dey carry last, anyways! I don't actually av anytin against what u chose to comment, its just funny in a crazy way.

(1) (Reply)

The Like Button Is A Spoiled Brat / Joke Of The Year!! {video} / How To Become An Overnight Billionaire In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.