Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

A Thread For All Nairaland Upcoming Artiste And Promoters - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Thread For All Nairaland Upcoming Artiste And Promoters (493 Views)

Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom / My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts / Marketers And Promoters (2) (3) (4)

(1)

A Thread For All Nairaland Upcoming Artiste And Promoters by Codedrock(m): 7:43pm On May 17, 2013
Hello to you all nairaland promoters and we upcoming artiste in the building. Pls if you know you are not an artiste or promoter pls dont contribute here.
I am a young guy that sings pop/blues hoping to be signed in one of the good record labels in naija and become the naija justing bieber one day even though i havent recorded more than 1 song. I really opened this thread so that we upcoming artiste could discuss and meet each other, and so also if we have any record label owners that wants to blow we upcomers so they could meet us here. I really need to be signed to a good record label so i could spit out more of my songs. So if you are an artiste or promoter you can drop anything pertaining to music here like advice or help.

(1)

Who Killed Him? That Single Murder Case I Have Always Wished Was Uncovered / Mr Producer Vs Mr Mixer, Who Deserves Get The Job Done? / Chris Brown And Nicky Minaj Releases New Music Video "Love More"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.