Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

One Of The Reasons Why Some Nigerian Graduates Will Never Be Employed.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / One Of The Reasons Why Some Nigerian Graduates Will Never Be Employed.. (668 Views)

Why Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployable / Some Nigerian National Honours And Their Meanings / Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Reasons Why Some Nigerian Graduates Will Never Be Employed.. by echibuzor: 7:10am On May 18, 2013
I dont know the section this is supposed to go to but I decided on dropping it here.
This application for employment was mailed in response to the advert we put out. I botched the name, address, phone number, and organization so that i wont be sued or anything like that..

Re: One Of The Reasons Why Some Nigerian Graduates Will Never Be Employed.. by echibuzor: 7:11am On May 18, 2013
Re: One Of The Reasons Why Some Nigerian Graduates Will Never Be Employed.. by nenergy(m): 7:31am On May 18, 2013
Hilarious,but very sad! One of the many things that negatively affect job search. Thanks for sharing.

(1) (Reply)

How To School In Ghana Top Universities At Very Cheap Rate / Breaking NewsEdo State NUT Calls Off Strike / Teachers Planning Strike In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.